{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@pike If you start pen the only thing to keep in mind is that you throw the first units, sometimes there is air and the first dose may not be accurate.

I take this opportunity to consult, it is my first time change with the insulin pump.Do not consult my doctor and the truth ... I get doubts about how to do it.I change the time of the devices now, do I do it tomorrow morning?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/25/2015 1:07 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater
Well, I have changed it when I get up like the rest of the house's watches to see what happens

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/25/2015 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ele I did it at night in the end and maybe I had to expect like you, because it fell that at 6h I upload basal dose.
I woke me up just 79, a cookie and the rest of the morning for now perfect.Let's see how I continue!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/25/2015 1:17 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater less bad than you realized, until we take practice we will have to be with 100 eyes

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/25/2015 3:38 p.m.

@Ele the truth that at the beginning it costs, since I carry the bomb it seems that it would have been yesterday when I was diagnosed with diabetes and I get questions even with the most silly things, but you'll see, at all we will be professional bombies hehe

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/26/2015 2:02 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I just wanted to say that today they have given me a great morning.I have had breakfast one of my favorite things in life (a croissant) and at 2 h even my blood sugar level had decreased.

Hopefully magic and so on every day.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/28/2015 10:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

pike said:
I just wanted to say that today they have given me a great morning.I have had breakfast one of my favorite things in life (a croissant) and at 2 h even my blood sugar level had decreased.

Hopefully magic and so on every day.

I am very happy for you @pike.
The Croissant quickly rise blood glucose, looking for the equivalence table, they have approximately 46 HC so that in my case you would need about 4 or 5 units of Rapida Humalog.
How much of insulin did you look for you to compensate for the climb?
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2015 3:48 p.m.

@Pike, what luck.I congratulate you and if I am lucky.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2015 3:50 p.m.

I just finished listening to an advertisement on the radio.

Diabetes is not a limit, he learns to live well.

Good message to start the day positively.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2015 4:47 p.m.

Well, the truth is that the croissants do not upload anything fast, I suppose that the fat they carry makes the sugars they carry they absorb more slowly ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/28/2015 6:15 p.m.

pike said:
I just wanted to say that today they have given me a great morning.I have had breakfast one of my favorite things in life (a croissant) ... Hopefully magic and so on every day.

@pike what envy (healthy) you give me !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/28/2015 6:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, the explanation is there precisely @Afterego.I had not thought about it but if a croissant has about 46 HC and my ration of hydrates allowed in the morning there are 40 (4 rations)/2 a quick for that reason will not have affected me!

pike's profile photo
pike
10/28/2015 6:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Well, today I have a totally gripo day many sneezing, snacks, throat pain, very good eyes what is said a full -fledged click and before I took a braking and now in all the antigripales it says that not for diabeticos.An up.
So garlic and water. !!!!

DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 1:39 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, Maria is the same, and is only taking the junifen that is ibuprofen, and vagos with eucalyptus extract.If worsen we will have to return to the pediatrician.What told me that diabetes is within the risk groups for flu vaccination.And that it would have to be vaccinated.If you have not told you to comment with your doctor to see what he tells you.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/30/2015 1:46 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rocio yes thanks, when I go to the doctor I will tell you about the vaccine because I take some very fat colds.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 1:57 p.m.

That I know the frenadol, algidol, etc ... They are totally suitable for diabetics, the nuance is that so that it has a pleasant taste it has sweetener and as such it rises the glucose levels, just as it will modify the flu by itself, you should only take into account for insulin doses and control more.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
10/30/2015 2:43 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

aliciaalicia said:
because today I have a totally gripo day many sneezes, snacks, throat pain, throat pain, good eyes good what is said a full -fledged click and before I took a frenadol and now in all in allThe antigripales says that not for diabetics.An up.
So garlic and water. !!!!

Hi @aliciaalicia how have your levels been maintained with the flu, how do you carry it?
Greetings and prompt improvement

DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 3:35 p.m.

@Afterego, I finally decided on a few with a little fear because all the antigripales have some sugar and I have noticed much improvement and I have not dared to snack anything just nuts so that it does not affect the glucose and I just looked at it now and I am 120.
I was quite fear for what I read in the forums but it seems that it does not affect so much.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 7:39 p.m.

@Afterego Thank you.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 7:39 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, both braking and Pharmagrip, there are in capsules that do not carry any sugars.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2015 7:50 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.