{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

regina said:
to see if you are lucky with that guideline and do not give you down at night @Afterego, that each one is a world ... Have you asked the endo about the three -year?

He says that he is not yet available and is not covered by the SS.Asi to manage for now.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/21/2015 11:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
afterego said:

Endo recommends myself to raise 36 my lantus and in a single application I will work.

@Afterego 36 of Lantus?, I have been wearing this guideline for a long time?, I am very responsible for ...

@Fer I am now using 14 per day and 20 at night which are 2 units less than 36.
Before I used 28 but as I had high values ​​at night I raised the dose.
If it seems a lot but I indicated that I apply it in a single dose.
Let's see how it goes with change.
The food peaks are driving me crazy.
Humalog 4 lunch, sausages with tomato soup and an apple and the Dexcom curve to 220 although after a low hour and to handle a banana to avoid hypoglycemia, I am now in 107.
Hopefully it remains in acceptable values, it is even fear of eating.

DiabetesForo
10/21/2015 11:10 p.m.

Maybe it is better to eat with pasta or legumes, which is slower ... and put a little more humalog.
How do you get the Hemo?If it goes well, be calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2015 11:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
Maybe it is better to eat with pasta or legumes, which is slower .. and put a little more humalog.
How do you get the Hemo?If it goes well, be calm.

Hi @regina counselor that you always help me so much
As well as @gala and @inday well the values ​​are still high with those extraordinary peaks that I am being short with the ultrarapida, it is true that I have lately been more passive and I move little.results throw.
Today after having values ​​of 270 after lunch I set out to a fast walk drinking water and I could go down to 95 at 2 hours. But I can't do the same every day.

DiabetesForo
10/23/2015 2:14 a.m.

@Afterego I notice the lack of physical activity, rather than because I need more basal (which also) because I need to increase the bowling of meals.If you can start doing some exercise (at the time of the day that comes better) you will surely notice it a lot in your glycemia.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/23/2015 2:19 a.m.

Inday said:
@afterego I notice the lack of physical activity, rather than because I need more basal (which also) because I need to increase the bowling of the meals.If you can start doing some exercise (at the time of the day that comes better) you will surely notice it in your glycemia.

@Inday if I think you have to walk if or if I did 5 kms yesterday that's why the low one so pronounced.
The best would be after ingesting food but it is always not possible to leave.
Let's see how it goes today?Hopefully better than yesterday.
What if you notice that last night at 2 in the morning I got to 214 and click a fast unit and at 6 was in 179 and another unit of fast,
This correction allowed me to get to breakfast at 8 in the morning with 98 and with 4 more fast to see if I can make the peak not arrive so high.
greetings

DiabetesForo
10/23/2015 4:02 p.m.

@Afterego Where are you from?I've seen your dexcom with Bluetoooh, I imagine it's not Spanish, right?And those feathers are chulisimas.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/23/2015 7:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well today I have been unusually declined all morning.And I laugh because yesterday it was the first day I take vitamins that I asked the doctor to help me not be so ploff of energy ... and today I am worse than ever.

I don't know if I will be incubating something but the values ​​were normal until noon.Before eating I have given 143, which is high but not very high for my values.There is no explanation for it.

The worst has now arrived at dinner.I have given 196 before dinner and I haven't had that data for a long time.I hope it's something isolated, really.When I wear the fast I do check the effect so I don't have to doubt them.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/23/2015 8:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Hi @jconecar I am living in Mexico DF.Now for the work but the Dexcom bought it on a trip to the United States for the near more than anything and to save some turkeys that is not bad.
Thank you, I have bought the feathers on Ebay, there go the links if allowed, but the moderator of the forum eliminates them.
greetings.

Link
Link

DiabetesForo
10/23/2015 8:59 p.m.

@Enma @gala, I was a rebel in adolescence.From not analyzing me, not to click on ... to eat hidden cakes, the forbidden in those ages is what cool haha, luckily my parents did as you say, they let me do to take responsibility for me, but watching.When they told my wanderings to the endocrine, because I had hyper "without reason", they entered a week, they threw me out of my ears and returned without wanting more games !!Ha ha ha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/23/2015 9:04 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

pike said:
Well today I have been unusually declined all morning.And I laugh because yesterday it was the first day I take vitamins that I asked the doctor to help me not be so ploff of energy ... and today I am worse than ever.

I don't know if I will be incubating something but the values ​​were normal until noon.Before eating I have given 143, which is high but not very high for my values.There is no explanation for it.

The worst has now arrived at dinner.I have given 196 before dinner and I haven't had that data for a long time.I hope it's something isolated, really.When I wear the fast I do check the effect so I don't have to doubt them.

In line with what I had yesterday, today it has happened to me again.About 11.35 the measurement of after eating is 143. about 10 minutes of exercise not very strong in half and the measurement about 13.20 for food gives me 182. And breakfast is the same as always.Between yesterday's value at dinner and now I'm scaring.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/24/2015 1:29 p.m.

@pike If you are sick, maybe it will upload something more for this reason, if on the contrary you keep seeing that it is repeated without further ado, you may have to try to increase insulin.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/24/2015 2:03 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Can you influence finishing/start feathers?

pike's profile photo
pike
10/24/2015 2:05 p.m.

@pike you are putting very little insulin to be type 1. You can have to increase the dose.
Levemir that you use basal, does not usually cover 24 hours, for that better the lantus. But your doctor will tell you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2015 2:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Hi @pike, courage!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/24/2015 4:50 p.m.

Thank you very much to everyone.

The truth is that I am weird.I have measured now and I have 199. It has risen for me since 162 after the food and that is a couple of hours ago.I do not know if I have committed crazy, because they have not yet explained to me about the corrections and according to the 1800 rule a unit lowers my life, but I have put an insulin unit.I'll control myself every 30 minutes?I guess I will notice the changes.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/24/2015 5:39 p.m.

You have done well.Mind yourself at two hours and so you know what a fast unit lowers you.I don't think you get more than 100.
If you see that you go up to more than 180, you can try to put on one more unleaded unit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2015 5:49 p.m.

Hi pike @ encouragement, I had very high this morning after breakfast and also very bad temper and then the sun came out because it was very cloudy all morning and suddenly all the apathy went.It is a bit weird but I think that diabetes influences many things.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2015 8:44 p.m.

Today for work reasons and has a hurry I have punctured the rapid in a place that is not of the recommended ones, in the flesh on the side of the elbow joint.Well, a beautiful 384 to the two Horad.Anymore.

He had at least one month without 300 :(

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/24/2015 11:42 p.m.

It happens to me the other way around, as a click where there is little chicha, safe down

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/25/2015 12:24 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.