{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Inday said:
@afterego sometimes happens that if you used to your body to eat very few carbohydrates when you eat a "normal" amount it hits you a climb you do not see!Maybe that is what is happening to you and you could try to add more carbohydrates of slow absorption to your diet (if it takes a long time to make the ultrarapid effect the legumes and the integral paste would be good options).On the other hand, when I pass by times that at all that eats a few carbohydrates, my glucose is fired, I put the dose that I put on, the only way I have found to control the posts is walking 20-30 minutes after eating.I don't know if you have flexibility in your work to do that ...

I have also had a regular day, after weeks without seeing any 200 today after breakfast ... Zas!230!And of course, in normal conditions I would have corrected me and holy Easter but since I am pregnant, I have a guilt and sadness ... but hey, we have no choice but to throw forward, assume that it is impossible to be 100% of the timein normal values ​​and try to overwhelm us as little as possible.

Thanks @inday, the night has a good time inside everything with valuers below 200 to 6 in the morning that was when I started up apply 5 fast and wait 45 to the Dexcom arrow marked 130 and breakfast a yogurt with SteviaAnd an omelette and te manzanilla and zaaaasss rush and sugar at 220 and arrow up, in a while I will go to the curro half an hour of walking to see if it helps later I tell you.
Greetings and many congratulations for the boy or girl who is on the way.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 4:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

pike said:
Well, following the stories of rare climbs, it is true that mine are not at all alarming but what a nochecita that I have passed.Before dinner I was at 104. My dose quickly and to dinner. At 2 hours (with my normal rations and no unusual foods) I had 112 (around 23.00).And fourth I usually wear the slow one that, for the second time, I have put it in my thigh.

Well, at 2.00 I wake up fatal.With hypo (nausea symptoms, very rare sensation in the body), I measure me and I have 131 .Well, all night awake, drinking and getting up to the bathroom as if I had hyper.

Today, on an empty stomach, at 96 with a sensation (I suppose that false) of hypo.

Hello @pike I would like to have those values ​​at this time, but the symptoms of fast and up low down if I feel them and are not pleasant at all.
greetings and that everything remains good

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 4:08 p.m.

I will die of love when I suffer, I see it coming.

:(

pike's profile photo
pike
10/20/2015 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Well, I just know that I don't know anything !!!!

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 4:41 p.m.

@Rociollinares are you from Madrid?If you do not know anyone type 1 and your daughter someday wants to talk to one and see what makes a normal, "normal" life within what this allows, tell me and approach.I have been diagnosed at the same time as your daughter.cheer up

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/20/2015 5:18 p.m.

@Artorias, no, we are from Valencia.Well, I thought you had much more time, it seems that you have the issue much more controlled than us ...;) any gracious way for the offer.
And it is not that we do not know, Maria has a partner in the same class diagnosed a few years ago !!!But the truth seen what has been seen and also his endo was recommended to Maria, since he takes them the same endocrine, and although I know how to say it, it is not a very good example.In the school they did not know what a hiccup was, a hyper, that you had to do controls before and after EF, they did not know anything about the glucagon .... until Maria was diagnosed ... and so on a lot of stories.... As an anecdote (I think I have already commented on another thread) during a Maria class noticed hiccups and a control was made, and the teacher out of curiosity asked the partner if he did not happen to him, andHe replied that no, that he had very good control and Maria already fed up, he replied, does not bother you !!!!If I did not go down from 300 as it happens to you, I would not have hypos either !!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 5:57 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, if you doubt it or not, a unit of Lantus, you can upload half a unit, but it has to be with syringulla. I am always like the lantus with syringe, I am as manic ... and so it does not confuse it withthe rapid ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/20/2015 8:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, there we are many times to try half unity, but there is no possibility.

RocioLlinares
10/21/2015 9:47 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares to you and me could exchange us because Iago's interrogation is identical, as is.Iago also has companions in the diabetic school but until he debuted, in the school they did not know the glucagon, nor had he a nursing meter, nor anything at all.Now luckily they have everything.An eldest son's partner is diabetic but since he doesn't eat at school, because nothing happens:-<, I can't understand it !!:(

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/21/2015 1:39 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Well, if @enma, Maria does not eat at school, but for lunch, hypos, eff and if I ever have to rectify in the school of everything ... meter, strips, glucose, sugar, juice, glucagon, evenI have left an insulin ball with some units and that I am changing when it reaches 30 days of being open .... Only by one day he forgets at home or at the home of the grandparents that is where he eats.And although Maria does not need help to do control or prick, we teach teachers how to do it, because Maria the first hiccup symptoms are tremors in the hands and sometimes not right to put the drop of blood.
The same could not worry so much ... :(

RocioLlinares
10/21/2015 3:05 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Good day!

The daily report says that I have had a lot of good the night below 200 but after breakfast, everything went to take.
Humalog 6 units.
Breakfast with milk a toast of ham and cheese and a yogurt with Stevia and 130 shot at 260.
I have already corrected with Humalog 2 to see what awaits us for the rest of the day.
Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
10/21/2015 5:03 p.m.

Well, I tell you that I have gone shopping this afternoon with my daughter, and at 6 I was at 55. We got a Goofre with cream and chocolate each, and got 3 from Humalog.He arrived an hour later home with 75. And without dexcom or anything you think he was a total flat .. :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2015 8:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina is that the shopping low the glucose you don't see!Every time I go with my mother I have to be aware of the hypos ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/21/2015 8:26 p.m.

regina said:
Well I tell you that I have gone shopping this afternoon with my daughter, and at 6 I was at 55. We got a Goofre with cream and chocolate each, and it set 3of Humalog.He arrived an hour later home with 75. And without dexcom or anything you think he was a total flat ..:-*

Regina that is very good, it means that insulin works correctly and on time.
I corrected with 2 extra units of fast and worked well up to 90 but with hiccup symptoms.
The lunch has been light was in 93 and ate tomato soup and an apple and it has already risen again to 207 and double arrow up, click 4 of Humalog, to see if it once goes down.
Endo recommends myself to raise 36 my lantus and in a single application I will work.
I will go down to 2 in the morning and climb in two of the night until reaching the goal.
greetings

DiabetesForo
10/21/2015 8:29 p.m.

Yes, it is the best exercise, and with a snack included, hahaaa, although we were next to the house ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2015 8:30 p.m.

Inday said:
@regina is that the shopping low the glucose you do not see!Every time I go with my mother I have to be aware of the hypos ....

You carry all the reason it happened to me on a greatly the same thing, I leave with optimal value and when you want to agree zas hypo and to handle something.

DiabetesForo
10/21/2015 8:31 p.m.

Let's see if you are lucky with that guideline and do not give you down at night @Afterego, that each one is a world ... Have you asked Endo for the Tresiba?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2015 8:46 p.m.

What a beating we have a street uphill, entering all the stores by wearing and getting rid of 1000, we compensate until the adrenaline rush we have !!Ha ha!And when you get home .. to teach the models .. I enjoy as a dwarf !!(Notice that cd I go with my mother, cd I go with the husband is not the same, that no, you do ... you imagine where I go no? Je heh ... !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/21/2015 10:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, when you go with the husband lucky if you get into 2 stores!Now when I go with my mother ... that's worse than a marathon!And you don't even tell you if my sister also comes!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/21/2015 10:53 p.m.

Afterego said:

Endo recommends myself to raise 36 my lantus and in a single application I will work.

@Afterego 36 of Lantus?, I have been wearing this guideline for a long time?, I am very responsible for ...

fer's profile photo
fer
10/21/2015 10:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.