{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Well, following the stories of rare climbs, it is true that mine are not at all alarm but what a nochecita I have passed.Before dinner I was at 104. My dose quickly and to dinner. At 2 hours (with my normal rations and no unusual foods) I had 112 (around 23.00).And fourth I usually wear the slow one that, for the second time, I have put it in my thigh.

Well, at 2.00 I wake up fatal.With hypo (nausea symptoms, very rare sensation in the body), I measure me and I have 131 .Well, all night awake, drinking and getting up to the bathroom as if I had hyper.

Today, on an empty stomach, at 96 with a sensation (I suppose that false) of hypo.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/20/2015 9:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Good morning @pike I am reading T and I see that when you started dinner last night you were in 104 very short and you say that you made you fast it is rare to me the endo told me that it did not make me quickly if I did not have more than 120

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 9:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!I am very sorry to see those peaks I hope everything was much easier, and grace for sharing it.For my part and as a rookie that I am you have removed a large part of guilt, when I verify that I am not the only one who cannot prevent Maria from having those inexplicable climbs .....
Now, I am considering raising a dose of Lantus, it started with 16 and we had more than two months with 14, until now around 90 was built, but it has a few days with 120 or so, can it be the reason for the climbs?Although I also fear that he is given a hiccade .....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 9:51 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Aliciaalicia, I have never told me not to put the insulin o.o yes it is true that I have thought that with very low data the same should not put it or eat something before doing so but I have come to put it with 80.

Am I crazy?

pike's profile photo
pike
10/20/2015 10:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

No @pike, you are not crazy (what grace makes me every time you say it) that is how we must do the type 1 that we are no longer on a honeymoon, we raise everything we eat with HC, what ifWhen you are very fair, do not click and wait for the 15 minutes but eat directly or even click on eating depending on whether the HC are slower or faster because if not what can happen is that you enter the insulin before the HC andDownload to the song and there bad because you put the juice on duty to overcome the food you had already eaten and put a bounce from here I wait for you because of course you are going from rations for the insulin that you put on and also with picos.

@Aliciaalicia, when you are on the honeymoon you still have insulin and you throw from there to metabolize HC so the figures are more permissive,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 10:56 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Rociollinares I would not touch it, 120, I would expect a little more, it is within the acceptable values ​​and surely compensate to be a bit to the limit that on the edge of hypoglycemia

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 10:59 a.m.

Hello!!@Aliciaalicia I suppose you will be even on honeymoon and it simply comes to you with slow insulin because it was Iago until not long ago.Only if I was more than 120 we pierced fast insulin.But now the honeymoon is finished we always put insulin always, if it is at 80 or less start eating and puts it and if it is more than 120 it puts it 10 min.before and if it is still higher it is put 20 min.Before and then eat when it starts to go down.We are in the terrible adolescence and sometimes it makes bureate as an insulin without measurement before (when you stay in dining room).I could remove it from the dining room (two days a week) but I also think that he has to be responsible and how I can check in his meter whether or not it has been measured.He knows that if he does not do things well, he will have consequences but he is a teenager and the physical consequences seem somewhat distant, what bothers him most is that we do not give him going out with his friends and that is what happens when he does not carry good control.It should not be responsible for the fluctuations in the glycemia values ​​because these are sometimes inexplicable, but if they do not make the relevant measurements.

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/20/2015 11:06 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Pike, do not part of me, as Gala says is that I am on a honeymoon and I have not chosen the boyfriend!!!!Ha ha ha.To put a humor note to this we are living.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 11:11 a.m.

@Gala Gracias, we will eperate, and if we control these tomorrow's climb .....
@pike, I tell you the guideline that the endo recommended for Maria, I know that each one is a world but in case it serves as guidance: Maria if it is below 80 eats first and then click what corresponds to it and if it isBelow 60 eats first but two units are lowered, where appropriate.

RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 11:15 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Gala you have all the reason for the moment I dare to give any advice, I just have what happens to me. And I think that the honeymoon is going to give me little because I have been raising 125 for two days and today I set 1 quickly thatThe educator told me and at two hours 150 thanks ..

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 11:16 a.m.

@Emma, ​​it is normal for that to happen, I also did it with 14,15,16 years, simply sometimes classrooms talking with friends and started and forgot and if you normally had a figure at that time, byWhat weren't you going to have it that day?(That was my thought when I forgot),
I think that we must be responsible for their illness and that they make the decisions to modify insulin according to values ​​(with supervision but they) but we cannot demand that they do everything always perfect because they are still children and also if we demand so much may arriveA day that says to shit, today I do not punish me because it is up to my noses of so much control and knows that it is the weapon that has to "blackmail", they simply reveal, by their own experience and others ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 11:20 a.m.

Thanks @gala, I see that you know what I'm talking about.We understand it perfectly, but I think you also understand my mother's concern.And also that if I imagine it by saying to shit :)) :)), as if you knew it ....

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/20/2015 11:25 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Enma If you are sure to be a honeymoon regarding your child I imagine how difficult that age is many mood!!

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 11:26 a.m.

Thank you @aliciaalicia, if it is complicated for your character .... Thank you very much:)>-

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/20/2015 11:28 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Enma, Maria is 13 years old, will make 14 in January, and I understand you perfectly ....... so we have, Maria is being carried by a psychopedagogue, and according to her and have it proven, in the end this and although it does not seem and we do not believe it in the long run it makes them more responsible and more organized.It is clear that there are always exceptions ...... But we will think that our children will not be the exception !!!!

RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 11:34 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares I will tell you the last of Iago as anecdote of call for attention (or so I think).Last weekend his father and I went on a trip and stayed with his grandmother.He did what he wanted, ate everything he wanted and without cutting a hair.I think I needed to escape from the control of dad and mom and when he saw he said this is mine, I do not think that they will return and they will sing to me the forties, that goes !!As a anger and good fell, now when he arrives from the school he "sings" the data of the glycemia, and gives me the glucometer to look at it.I hope it is a stage and surely you will have more but here we are your father and I to help you return to good control.Surely our children will be super responsible, but sometimes they have to rebel against so much control !!!The organized thing for now does not see it anything clear :)) :)) But you have to give it time

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/20/2015 11:52 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Emma, ​​I imagine it why I think about my mother now and how bad it had to happen ... with those shit or setback, now I punish me and not as and of course they ran that they peeled them to please me.All adolescents have tantrums but as @rociolinares says with the "added" it is easier to go out with yours.
And you will have to go because I will arrive later than the time you have told them and you are at home throwing you from the hairs, thinking that it will have given them a descent because the time of dinner has come and they do not appear (you do not worry, you are fools are notAnd they will have eaten something, fried potatoes, cookies) ... and calling them 100 times to the mobile that they suppose they will not take because so that they are thrown in the anger ... so you can only hold on when you get home, all parents but all parents but all parents but all parents but all parents but all parents butYou for others
(Imagine how my mother of nervous was, who was the 5th person to register a mobile in Spain, that with 17 but imagined before without mobile, I did not call the Civil Guard I do not know why because it almost does it nowI am already older when I do not take the tlf ...)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 11:56 a.m.

Thank you @gala, it's nice to talk to someone who understands you perfectly !!!: x

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/20/2015 noon

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Enma, on the subject of the organization, the two were taken from the hand ...... And you see, before the first one we did when he left school, both at noon and in the afternoon, it was to ask him how heI have gone, duties, exams, notes, ..... the typical.Now ... have to have at the time of lunch, that you have put yourself, and in Physical Education ..... and then we continue with the other interrogation.What we have the help of his "minienfermera", which is our little daughter Alba, who at 9 years controls her almost more than us ...

RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 12:11 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Enma until you are a mother do not understand what your parents was by.I now think about my daughter and I think that if I had diabetes I would not leave her or go to the bathroom alone.That is logical as a mother, but seen from the other side, I insist that sometimes you have to reach a balance in which you manage to be happy with your levels of glys.I fear that in these things it is like quitting smoking, until you do not want to do not care what others tell you.
I believe that we have all passed in adolescence/ youth, because complications you see very far.But seen over time, I believe that Km had had a professional help as commented @rociollinares.For years I have confused to accept diabetes very well to ignore it.In addition, the situations that you live from small to me at least have created a grudge that is sometimes difficult to bring in situations or comments. Adolescence will be a stage, but it is very important to have parents, to help you accept yourillness and take care of yourself.I think mine given their cultural level and situation did the best they could, but many of my acceptance problems come from afar, from very far.
And finally, that educational advice and theories are very easy to give, but then the practice is something else, truth.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/20/2015 3:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.