{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

fer said:
placed to talk about my day, I have been with the flu for a couple, today the third, I am ko, it is hard to breathe and to which I take anything I shoot my glucose, nowalready returning to normal, but the peaks are spectacular.

In fact, having peaks during the day is even normal, some gets 24 hours without exceeding the 200 ??

Hello Fer I regret to hear that you are Malillo, I already luckily already better in the flu.
It seems that we are two with spectacular peaks and insulin as water.
Today 130 at 13 hours later lunch as I have several days without eating HC and I am losing weight of 75 weight now 70 I decided today to prick a little more and give me a lust and eat some fried potatoes.
Click 5 Humalog units and ate potatoes and meat with salad.
I tell you that at 14 it was in 250 and to click 3 more to see if it goes down.
Well, nothing that at 3 pm was in 305 and climbing and another 3 units of fast, in total 11 is that it is a lot to me.
I do not give these days for scares.
I hope you get better soon as well as your values ​​and mine too.
Answering your question the answer is not lately I pass the 200.
Strong hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

postimg.org/image/6j3wftz9n/

supposedly to me the endo me meI command to correct myself above 130 but although I do it there are sometimes you do not know why, it shoots and it seems that the insulin does nothing to you.
Like today that it has started to inexplicably rise to me,@rociolinares, I am going to put my dexcom graph right now to see if something comforts you and that I have not yet started dinner, toy waiting to see if it goes down, it seems that nowIt is started to go down but that put me 2 units of fast CD was by 140 and as if it were water now I have put another 4 that is what corresponds to me for dinner.
With how good the day had happened !!

Hello Gala
In total I have had to click 11 fast because everything went to take a bag after lunch.
Unfortunately it is not explained because these things happen.
Lately, the HCs upload a barbarity even clicking more insulin.
16:38 And gradually going down 238 to see if I still don't give me such insulin.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:23 p.m.

My endocrine also tells me to correct above 130, but that sometimes causes me tremendous hypoglycemia and other times it is as if nothing.Of course, the ideal glucose levels are not with which I find myself better, and with the fear I have to the hypos there is a range in which I am quite happy.What is said to sign because that was the average, even if it was not great, but in these changes.Of course I would also sign because 200 out of the most horrible one.
To those of the flu a lot of encouragement and early improvement.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/19/2015 11:25 p.m.

regina said:
after, maybe the bomb will do well. The people who put it is very happy.
This other new insulin that lasts more than 24 hours, the Tresiba, can also go well. Share the endo, which already have it, I think.

I have decided that I will still deal with what is left of the year without having the bomb yet.
I know that many people are doing well with her and they are satisfied, I personally do not like the idea of ​​having to go for it although if we continue like this there will be no other solution.
The insulin Tresiba I think it could go well you have to consult with the endo.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:29 p.m.

@Afterego, because we are the 2 handsome .. This is the limonera pear after more than 2 hours since I was fast and have dinner, look how it is put, shot down, it just removed the double arrow, not if in the end it will give me a hiccup ... paquear and not throw drop (with forgiveness)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/19/2015 11:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@afterego, because we are the 2 blazes .. this is the pear limonera after more than 2 hours since I put the fast and have dinner, look now how it is put, shot, shotBelow, the double arrow has just removed, not if in the end it will give me a hypo ... paquear and not drop (with forgive)

We do not give foot in ball, but at least we know that it has no logic in most cases, not to despair and do not let it lower less than 110 without eating something in case the flies and the same is worth it for mePersonally as advice
s11.postimg.org/dlis5kvmr/dexcom2.jpg

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:39 p.m.

@Afterego, yes, I'm going to take a glass of milk and a pair of cookies that I am already in 135 and I continue with the arrow pa below T having the 15 minutes of delay I must walk through the 100

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/19/2015 11:43 p.m.

Here I leave my curve of the last 24 h., Superpic and now more stable ...

Thank you all for the animals with the flu!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 11:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

gala said:
@afterego, because yes, I am going to take a glass of milk and a couple of cookies that I am already in 135 and I continue with the arrow pa below t have the 15 minutes the 15 minutesdelay I must walk through the 100
gala said:
t there, I'm going to take a glass of milk and a couple of cookies that I am already in 135 and I continue with the arrow downhaving the 15 minutes late I must walk for the 100

If it is going to be better than you eat something, you do not go to the other side and then this high.
It already gives me 214 I wait for 200 and I measure with the capillary just in case.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:46 p.m.

fer said:
here I leave my curve of the last 24 h., superpic and now more stable ...

Thank you all for the animals with the flu!;)

@Fer When do you get in 300 cojn how much do you correct with 2 or more units?

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:48 p.m.

@Afterego I have the 60-70 account per unit

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/19/2015 11:52 p.m.

gala said:
@afterego I have the 60-70 account per unit & lt;/blockquote
Thank you @gala at this moment the capillary gives me 235 and the Dexcom 203 and arrow down smoothly but the inclined.
Joeerr how nervous this topic makes me, hopefully it happens as soon as possible.
From the last prick 2 hours passed.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:58 p.m.

I calculate corrections of 40 mg/dl per insulin unit, sometimes rounding at 50 mg/dl for security, but that depends on the FSI of each one, which is not always the same and also changes according to sports, heat, heat, etc...

In this case, I put a correction of 5 units.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 11:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have a lot of sensitivity, tomorrow they give me the pen of half fast units

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 12:06 a.m.

fer said:
I calculate corrections of 40 mg/dl per insulin unit, sometimes rounding at 50 mg/dl for security, but that depends on the FSI of each one, which is not alwaysThe same and also change according to sports, heat, etc ...
It is extra
In this case, I put a correction of 5 units.

More or less the same as me but when it is there for the 300, I can spend up to 3 or 4 hours until everything is normalized.
Add anxiety and discomfort, dry mouth, blurred view, run to the bathroom every so often, symptoms I think are more or less what we all have.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 12:07 a.m.

gala said:
I have a lot
I have them and if they do very well even if you don't notice much according to my comments in the forum Ja Ja.
One is the Lilly Humapen Luxura and the other Sanofi click for Lantus.
We are already in the Dexcom 175 and Uhhhh Horizontal arrow that scares.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 12:28 a.m.

@Afterego because I don't know what they are going to give me, he has only told me that he gave me one that mustinsulin).Lilly's sound more for the shape of the pen but you don't tell you
It has lowered me 78 when I was taking the milk but it has not continued going down, it seems that well, 101 with a horizontal arrow

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 12:51 a.m.

gala said:
@afterego because I don't know what they are going to give me, he has only told me that he gave me one that must be recharged as the feathers of the beginning with cartridges because the other no longerThe SS passed (apparently they want only one laboratory for insulin).Lilly's sound more for the shape of the pen but you don't tell you
It has lowered me 78 when I was taking the milk but it has not continued going down, it seems that well, 101 with horizontal arrow

@Gala how much I am glad you are well, I already in 157 and with horizontal arrow too.
May you rest and sleep well what is needed.
As for the feathers that of Lantus is plastic and the other and aluminum metal seems.
kind regards

DiabetesForo
10/20/2015 1:07 a.m.

Yes, the one that taught me was red aluminum.
May you rest too, to see if the night is calm and we get up like a clock

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 1:14 a.m.

@Afterego sometimes happens that if you used to your body to eat very few carbohydrates when you eat a "normal" amount hits you a climb that you don't see!Maybe that is what is happening to you and you could try to add more carbohydrates of slow absorption to your diet (if it takes a long time to make the ultrarapid effect the legumes and the integral paste would be good options).On the other hand, when I pass by times that at all that eats a few carbohydrates, my glucose is fired, I put the dose that I put on, the only way I have found to control the posts is walking 20-30 minutes after eating.I don't know if you have flexibility in your work to do that ...

I have also had a regular day, after weeks without seeing any 200 today after breakfast ... Zas!230!And of course, in normal conditions I would have corrected me and holy Easter but since I am pregnant, I have a guilt and sadness ... but hey, we have no choice but to throw forward, assume that it is impossible to be 100% of the timein normal values ​​and try to overwhelm us as little as possible.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/20/2015 2:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.