{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@pike, when he asks the caabecara that how much I put on, I tell him insulin of more, if I quickly put on myself, I say that 10 and with the slow I tell him the same.30 of Lantus, to the take and also tell you to take into account the corrections that I have to do, purge the feathers and that sometimes a pen is running out and does not reach you for an entire dose, what do you do click 2 times?What remains of the old woman and what is missing from the new one?What was missing ...
A question, since we are talking about recipes, with the electronic recipe, when you have to withdraw the medications or how is the subject?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/27/2016 9:36 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I throw them withdraws in the pharmacy every two weeks /100 -strips boat) because I asked them to give me margin because they had me collecting me every 5 days.Insulins do not automatically reach the pharmacy, so I have to go to prescribe them.Do you mean that, @gala?

pike's profile photo
pike
02/27/2016 12:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Here in Madrid, with the electronic recipe, I think you have to go a week before the end of the most until the 7th of the following month, that those of Madrid correct me and the strips once a month to the ambulatory

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/27/2016 12:47 p.m.

Do you have to go to the insulin prescribed them?And can't they put it in the electronic recipe?They should, being chronic treatment.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/27/2016 12:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisalbel, do you tell me?Yes, I have to go because in its day the header wanted to do the electrinics and as it could only be removed in the capital and in the pharmacies of the community because I did not want and Lugo has been low almost a year and the substitute saysThat she does not change what the headline is on, Xo are going that the substitute does not put any paste, he asks me, he only tells me: what do you need?But that I also do not care about my endocrine is super accessible that serves you until it sees you through a hall and that they are 24 years with ... and how I am with the pregnancy, he likes to go to see him every little and ifHe makes them make them and I don't have to go to the ambulatory.
The Tresiba I think it is necessary to authorize them,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/27/2016 1:25 p.m.

In my case, each box prescribes me.I guess when I spend the boxes as churros will consider putting them to collect directly in pharmacy.

pike's profile photo
pike
02/27/2016 1:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

@Gala, he told Pike.The Tresiba have to seal it in inspection.How lucky to have who to go.My endocrine is not so accessible.And my header doctor has no idea of ​​diabetes.
For strips I have to go to the ambulatory every month.

(How is it snowing !!! @-) but to work that I leave)

Anaisabel
02/27/2016 1:59 p.m.

The strips are given to me in the endocrine consultation and they give me boxes of strips depending on the measurements that make me approximate a day until the next appointment, I mean that I do not have to go through the pharmacy at all.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/27/2016 3:48 p.m.

@Gala to me in electronics puts me the amount of insulin that I need up to date and when they pass the bar code in the pharmacy automatically leaves when they correspond to you and give them.
I just have to go once a year for him to renew him in the header or when they modify amounts.
The strips give them once a month according to the amount that touches me in the health center.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/27/2016 4:20 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello!!Here in Galicia we have electronic recipe and it is the endocrine who guides the insulins, but the header (in our pediatrician) is the one who makes the recipe to remove the pertinent insulins in the pharmacy, and also the strips because it was he who was the one who was the one who was the one who was the one who was the one who was the one who was the one who was the one who was the one who was the one that was the one that was theI change the strips so that we could use the freestyle with strips.The truth is that we have a very involved pediatrician with Iago diabetes and fear gives me when we have to move on to the adult doctor.
To give us insulin with sufficient periodicity we calculated what a pen of each lasted, we spared nothing and we purge in each puncture and sometimes when the pen ends if there is not enough we throw it.What we do not take in the health center are the needles because they give us the insufficiency, and the lancetas also run on our own: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
03/01/2016 11:54 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Hello!Towards days I did not see a 200 before eating Grrrr, but the worst thing is that at half past three it was 39 grrrr that has not happened to me a long time.I have noticed but I hardly notice the downturn.

Anaisabel
03/16/2016 3:59 p.m.

@Anaisabel I got up a few days ago and when the glucose looked at a 35, as I had no symptoms, I repeated it and 90. May the glucometer failed.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/16/2016 4:24 p.m.

With the scare I have not thought about repeating it.

Anaisabel
03/16/2016 4:49 p.m.

There are people who cannot be classified.Today at work, a time ago, during dinner a partner has asked me if I could have dinner.I have replied that yes, like everything.To which another has intervened saying that he had a relative who for not taking care of himself and eating his leg.This type of comment is not the first time I hear it and I have never said anything, but today I have not caught me badly (although I am fine) and I have told him everything.Now I do not like to imply, but I have not been able to control myself.Before dinner I was 158 and I have punctured, but I am not sure if I have done it once or two.I will look now.
Sorry for the roll I have put.What anger !!!

Anaisabel
03/17/2016 10:27 p.m.

@Anaisabel Those things happen, a relative of mine when he knew that it was diabetic told me that with a good diet and exercise I was cured.This is what happens when people are ignorant in the subject better ignore.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2016 10:52 p.m.

@Anaisabel, I understand you perfectly, there are days that for whatever things you have more and you cannot contain and jump and loose everything you can think of at that time, that makes you want to tell you: I put in your "fhawing"(To put it gently) life and leave the others alone, the bad thing is that then you look bad and turn the coconut and the other on one ear enters him and on the other he comes out

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/17/2016 11:37 p.m.

@Anaisabel is normal, at some point we have to exploit and make people see that many times better to shut up and more when they have no idea even if they do it with the best will.
I, in reference to my daughter, and fed up with me always told me, well but once stabilized it will be all easier ..... I replied and one ........ This will only be easy the dayThat a cure is!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
03/18/2016 11:18 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Here, in the forum, I can share these things and I feel better to do so.Thank you, girls :)

Anaisabel
03/18/2016 12:30 p.m.

@Anaisabel you can always tell you that you have a relative who, for speaking without any knowledge and saying many nonsense cut off his tongue ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/18/2016 3:10 p.m.

:)) @sigsauer, I told him everything.I have always bit my tongue and I released everything I have stopped saying in 14 years

Anaisabel
03/18/2016 4:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.