{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Well, I tell you a little my last days.I have been with a fleeting trip in BCN and, as always, my data goes down a tad.The last day we ask sushi and look for what would more or less the amount of hydrates per unit.I came out that a maki contains approximately 5 grams of hydrates.I calculated the banquet and I got about 6 units to put on and ready.It is true that I had dinner late and the fast dose agreed full with the slow one.

Given my history with the sushi/ sometimes it goes up a lot, sometimes it is great) I faced it without fears.

About 3 in the morning I wake up without symptoms of anything and, by chance, I tell myself that I am going to measure myself out of curiosity and because I got measured after dinner.Well, 37.

My minimum until that moment was 65 so imagined my reaction.Nerves, start feeling absolutely all symptoms of blow and porrazo and a semi binge of fast and slow glucose still being aware of not having to abuse.The rest of the night I had to spend high without correcting the fear I had to another descent.

Everything is learned, hey.

By the way, and this is a question: how do you take the nights you?Are you to sleep badly?Is sleeping badly diabetics?

pike's profile photo
pike
02/03/2016 9:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

@Regina I will pay attention to the theme of oatmeal and oat milk, I will try it because in the morning I also have some important peaks although after 2 and a half hours of breakfast I have to eat something because it is when it descends the mostglucose .... without solving mysteries !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/03/2016 9:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@pike, the first five hours of sleep I sleep very well then I wake up a lot.I don't know if sleeping has any relationship with diabetes.
@Regina, I have never tried oatmeal.How many HC do you have?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/03/2016 9:53 p.m.

@pike, my daughter thirteen already with diabetes and sleeps as an i- basket)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
02/03/2016 9:59 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I had never heard that expression (like a basket) here we say like a trunk :))

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/03/2016 10:03 p.m.

Well, if I tell you the truth I don't know what hydrates he has, because my daughter has allergy to everything integral and has not tried it., But I read that it is going very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2016 10:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Pike, I with diabetes when I'm high the night dreaming a lot or rather having nightmares.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2016 11:44 p.m.

Hello everyone, I have been reading you and good as I am a rookie in this whole theme of diabetes there are still things that I do not understand, such as, what you say that you corrected the hyper putting more insulin, my daughter hasRanked the novorapid before the meals and the lesson that is the slow, tomorrow and night, only the sugar is seen before each meal and when it is bad but because it already has a hiccup, but during the day you do not look at it anymore.I would like you to clarify that doubt.Luckily we are still in the honeymoon process and barely puts insulin.Thank you so much.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
02/04/2016 1:21 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

They told us the same @rosi.In our case it is measured before each meal, breakfast, lunch, food, snack and dinner;Then I learned the same as you say, but if I tell between one meal and another leaves two and a half hours to three from one to another, so we continue the same.Only another measurement is made before bedtime, we go to bed later and more than three hours have passed since it had dinner.
I guess the two hours will do it when they do not lunch or do not lunch.
In the case of my daughter if we corrected at two hours, it will arrive with full effect of insulin correction to the next meal.
I don't know if I have explained .....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/04/2016 3:44 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

To me, despite being a rookie and being in a certain honeymoon even with glucose figures, they already explained to me to correct in a course.

But normal, I think, are putting a base insulin guideline.I have it and I suppose the rest too.You will learn to correct when necessary, do not worry.

pike's profile photo
pike
02/04/2016 7:36 p.m.

If Rocio I do the same as you who do not spend 3 hours of food in food.
If Pike we will learn little by little.
Thank you

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
02/04/2016 8:28 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Iago when I was on honeymoon had the same guideline as your girl @rosi, and that yours @rociollinares, halfway before each meal and before bedtime.I average before bed to see how it was and sometimes that meant to give a right, due to low glycemia values, and have to get up in the middle of the night to see how it was going ... but Iago did not check glycemia values ​​between meals, andHe also snack and took Mediañana.
Now you have to measure after each meal and nothing mid -morning or snack ... they are done, when he returned from the hospital and saw that he had to eat both at home and in the hospital, he cried because he did not want and day ofToday I would eat that and more ... and it is much thinner, and in good form.Anyway, it is the good thing that the diabetes has, which will be in a better physical way and better care than others ...:)>-

Enma's profile photo
Enma
02/05/2016 11:51 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Maria also was the first months with Reena, until the school began, it is impossible for him to remain awake to eleven or half and half that when he touched the right.So the milk he took in the rightSix that is scheduled.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/08/2016 9:52 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello everyone.A very silly question.Being clear about the amount of insulin to put on a meal, if during the period of influence of that insulin (between the hour and a half after the injection) you decide to eat again and you put another dose corresponding to what you take, do youAre you at risk of a "overdose" drop or everything is normal because, as already said, have you put the corresponding doses in each intake?

I have had breakfast.2 U for 80 g of bread.And about half an hour-room to finish I have returned to breakfast.2 U for 80 g of bread.) 2 u.It is my extent at breakfast). And it has given me curiosity/doubt.

pike's profile photo
pike
02/09/2016 12:09 p.m.

Well, in theory, I would have to do well, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2016 1:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think that everything will be fine, anyway, as in the afternoon you can tell us how it has gone and so we learn from your experience.Ha ha..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2016 3:51 p.m.

Well, it was good ... I think.Lowering me did not get off.

Another thing is that I began to sleep a little nap and I got up with 220, even lunching less hydrates than I should ... but that is another roll story "these data that jump to your face without coming to mind and youThey go crazy because yes. "

pike's profile photo
pike
02/09/2016 7:35 p.m.

How long does the Dexcom take to work well again since you take Paracetamol?I already knew what was happening, but I have been forced to take it for a flu and my mother, I have directly turned it off, it is not worth anything.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/09/2016 8:49 p.m.

@Artorias, has you gone so much?I was taking 3 weeks ago the PharMagrip Forte that carries 1 gr paracetamol and I barely noticed it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/09/2016 9:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It happens to me from 200 to 100 and things like that ... :(

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/09/2016 9:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.