{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Well, go task.
I do not think that many effects last because you have to take it every 8 hours so it is to be assumed that at most in 48 h you have eliminated it.
Mine today also has gone a bit the clamp, in the middle Dí marked 107 and the 102 glycometer, bone nailed, spent the whole afternoon between 110 and 120 and I will have dinner that marked 130 and asks me calibration and zas !!It marks in blood 223, I repeat it because I do not fit and again 228 .. and without paracetamol !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/09/2016 9:38 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I have taken several days frenadol that carries a percentage of paracetamol and the truth is that I have not noticed anything weird in free, the same is pure and hard accident ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/09/2016 9:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the free it does not put anything from the paracetamol but in the Dexcom if we put to avoid it because it alters the results

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/09/2016 9:58 p.m.

Well, I don't understand it very well if the Agujita de Marras reaches the same stretch of interstitial fluid in a sensor and in the other, should it affect the same not ..?I don't know I say it from total ignorance ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/09/2016 10 p.m.

Well, I don't know, I didn't notice anything, but if you put the warning, there will be people who alter something,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/09/2016 10:13 p.m.

Forgive my ignorance, which has the paracetamol or other medicines with continuous medication influence?I don't know if it's just Dexcom or just the paracetamol, but I already ask the question in general.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/09/2016 10:55 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I don't know exactly but in the Dexcom instructions he warns

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/09/2016 11:11 p.m.

Hello, chic@s!Let's see if you can help me because I'm going crazy these weeks.My data is somewhat uncontrolled and, in theory, food is the same.I completely discard that.The rapid insulin action is effective because the data at the hour and a half after eating are good.

The problem comes in those hours where slow is supposed to work.Especially nights and especially mornings.The same now they have started shooting hormones and other gossip in the morning uploading everything but data of 200 and peak I had never had follies without committing.In these weeks I am correcting myself more than ever and I don't know what to do.

I have uploaded the slow unit, I have varied it of an hour (half an hour, half an hour less).At first I only affected me at the end of the afternoon, which deduced that it was the action of the slow ending.Then the mornings started and there it can't be that.Total that, for example, yesterday I went to bed with those mentioned 226, I corrected and a hour and a half later I had 143 and another hour later 120. Today I got up with 176.

If the honeymoon is happening to me, how does it only affect me to the slow and not the other?Or is it that way it should be?I am not going to tell you that I am not worried, a little cold, etc. but I don't think that is influencing here.

I am crazy about glucose!

pike's profile photo
pike
02/15/2016 9:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

With my daughter we were like this almost a month, there was no way to get out of 200, or up quickly or slowly ... I was cold with a great nasal congestion, but without a fever ... and until it began to improve there was noform ..... and we had to start down again.According to his pediatrician, a minimal infection, or a viral picture no matter how slight, causes great insulin resistance.And I don't even tell you how it reacts when it has an exam, and at an average of two or three per week, imagine how "fun" we are, or if for anything I get angry with it, we will be uploaded.
Let's see if you improve soon, @pike, and get good controls, encouragement !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/15/2016 9:54 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you very much, @rocio.If we already know that we have to relativize everything so as not to go crazy the data and because we cannot always control them.Of course, does it cost, huh?

pike's profile photo
pike
02/15/2016 10:30 a.m.

@Pike is right @rocio I three weeks ago I broke a tooth for biting a caramel during a hypo and they had to take it out and for three weeks all of uncontrolled.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/15/2016 9:05 p.m.

Well, it is seen that my data has been regulated.I noticed at the same time that they only climbed me in the early morning, Roll alba effect with their hormones and funny things.I have climbed the slow 8 to 10 and still lay with 140-150, 2-3h after dinner, and at 3 or 5 in the morning they went up to 170. I started correcting myself at that time and still reachedThe morning with similar data.Until Monday.

On Sunday night I tried to eat less hydrates and put on a dose more than fast.I went down with 88. At 3 in the morning I was 145, I corrected and dawned with very good fact.On Monday night I decided to repeat the action ... and in the end I did the opposite: more hydrates, the fair dose of Ráoida insulin and at 4 in the morning or had to correct myself because I had great data.Let's touch wood without sugar !!

But all this told you for something.I went to the doctor for supplies (by the way, that they continue to give me the usual needles and not those controversies) and I told him the theme of my night climbs.It has reduced importance to what, at least I thought they were high data.That those are neither high nor are they na

pike's profile photo
pike
02/23/2016 12:48 p.m.

Many people are affected by Paracetamol with Dexcom.
Of the three and a half years that I carry, almost four already, I have only gone crazy once, why?Well, I don't know, when I cold, I always take a stop, it is what I cure before.
Also when it happened it was in the second week, week that is very good

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/23/2016 4:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Today I have gone to the GP to be prescribed insulin because they are finishing me, since I have had a month of February Movidito and I have spent them before.He has given me a minister when he told me that he was in the file that does not correspond to me to get until April.In the end it has uploaded the doses recorded in the file and has prescribed a box of each type (with June expiration, which does not even arrive).

My question EA: If all doctors insist that you can eat everything (controlling weight and other things) and you just have to adjust the insulin doses, why do you seem to limit insulin to consume in a periodOf time, say, 3 months, and if you spend them for x o and you spend before you make you morros?

pike's profile photo
pike
02/26/2016 4:53 p.m.

I guess it will depend on doctors.
At the contrary in the case of the strips, we told the endo three months ago that with 6 daily strips we did not arrive, the five corresponding to each meal, plus two for the days of physical education and the two of three days ofTraining and a competition day, not counting the descents, we left an average of 7/8 per day ..... the recipe directly increased to 9 strips daily.Today you have to remove lantus and strips, and I will only pick up the lantus, strips I have suffering for 15 days that you have to return to the pharmacy.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/26/2016 6:13 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The header doctor asks how you ask you endocrine the average doses of insulin for each meal you make per day, take out the average of daily and basal daily units and calculate with the 300 units that the pen brings and so you know +/-How much insulin you will need per month and with that puts the recipes that will cover you in the pharmacy.I don't know if I have explained or I have brought myself just ...: D

Obviously it is normal for those doses when the years go by and the doctor has to update because if you do not go to the pharmacy one day and the apothecary tells you that you cannot take about 1 month .. the doctor hasthan giving the amount the same, as if you need a pen a day, you tell it and fixed.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/26/2016 6:16 p.m.

@Pike, insulin can't limit it to you, you will need more and more. What was missing, now!
And also a ball only hard open one month ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/26/2016 9 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

With the fast and Lantus I have never had a problem when I need I will buy it.I don't even know how much I have it guided.I have never looked at it.
Now with the Tresiba I fear that I will have to return to inspection because I have to give me the last week of March and it will end before.Now I have dropped dose, but I will continue to say that I need 30 u.Yesterday I throw a pen with 14 so you have to have in accounts the one you lose when purging and the units that do not reach you for a dose.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/26/2016 9:45 p.m.

The header doctor at the end only prescribes you according to what the endocrine marks, at least in my case.This week I played and comment that I now needed more insulin, I raised dose again and updated me 70unities to Humalog's day (pump use, so I only use that, 30-35u/day, it is a fuck 70, but asShe told me, better than on !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/27/2016 12:25 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

PFFF, I had never asked me to guide the insulin so fair ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/27/2016 12:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.