{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@Luvi What I advise you is that you have a very patience, I have been 1 and a half with three and now and now it is when I am starting to take the truquillo although you never know, here there are people who have worked perfectly from the first day;The first days seems that I had no insulin in the body, your body has to be adapted to the new insulin and vice versa ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/27/2016 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We are already two @luvi.I am too tired.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/27/2016 3:11 p.m.

I would say: it is more convenient to see: "The glass is full to half that; the glass is empty halfway"

ani's profile photo
ani
05/27/2016 7:11 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
@ani as I always tell you thanks for your wise advice.I always try to dominate the tiger.
A sweet greeting!!

And I, I thank you for your effort to understand my expressions !!!!I encourage and take care of my remembered @aliciaalicia
& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
05/27/2016 7:16 p.m.

@Sigsauer I already enters the first doubt, if the NPH had it distributed throughout the day before meals and now with the trebiaTo be all that period of time with the rapid?Joe I see tomorrow that I wanted to train tomorrow and afternoon that I will not be able to do anything.@Anaisabel I am more than tired, but if I really express what I think would damage the moral and sensitivity of many diabetic and do not deserve it, but I have a life that is more a death in life, than a life until death.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/27/2016 8:41 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Put on the Tresiba before eating, at the time you put the NPH, ..
You will change it little by little.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/27/2016 10:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The truth is that I don't know the effect of NPH, it's an intermediate mixed insulin if I'm not wrong not ..?
I started with Tresiba on a Saturday and I spent 4 days without doing any sport until I saw a little how I acted that in the end you realize at least in my case that until day 10 it seems that you do not have basal in your body more if you come fromLantus and his fluctuations or NPH that will have an almost immediate effect, so what was said patience and not despair if you see high glycemia

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/27/2016 11:21 p.m.

What happened to me today is that since I walk with my parents and attach them to several place I could not eat at my customary time (award 3 hrs later) I bring a headache. That is why I do not like to travel muchdestabilized

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/28/2016 2:20 a.m.

Today my glycogen did not mark a two hundred and peak, I had 136 :).Tomorrow to know what will happen, but today I am enjoying it.
Have a good weekend!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/28/2016 9:01 a.m.

@Luvi Much encouragement!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2016 11:05 p.m.

Thanks to everyone, but insulin change is the least, it is having to adapt.They are other things, but thanks equally

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/28/2016 11:35 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Encourage @luvi, all change is complicated at the beginning.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
05/29/2016 7:25 p.m.

ceciii said:
mood @luvi, all change is complicated at the beginning.

Dear @Cecii Hello and thanks for giving your opinion, like @luvi and all the others we learn from your experiences, and how are you?A while ago I did not read you;Carinous greetings and to continue giving us animos !!!
& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
05/29/2016 9:31 p.m.

Thanks @ani !!!I was absent for a while, I read your messages and I thank you!Now if I get back into the forum !!!We read :)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
05/30/2016 11:24 p.m.

Hello everyone, how are you going to those who have the toujeo insulin?
They have prescribed it yesterday and in the next days I would begin to proceed with the change.
Suggestions and advice are welcome.

DiabetesForo
06/15/2016 3:44 p.m.

Afterego said:
aliciaalicia said:
hello afterego!Well, I only write to give your wife the rrazón.Although I only have noticed that if I go out to see my parents, to someone's house to eat out, whatever, the measures are out of control but if I am at home, it usually goes like silk.All the best.

If Aliciaalicia there are times that he has neither feet nor head, is that it is a Machiavellian roll and it is not understood because certain things happen and that I have been with DM1 diabetes for 24 but lately very rare things happen.
Yesterday before dinner he had 130 and ate a baked chicken breast and two glasses of wine and everything went to take, I don't know if the long lantus failed because from 00:30 he began to climb that you do not see.

00:36 206 1 Fast unit for correction.
02:01 225 It seems that it did not take effect 2 more fast.
05:02 257 I am breaking the insulin is as water comes 3 more fast.
07:00 223 Already under a little almost nothing I am desperate to exhaust and with sleep 2 more of Humalog Change of insulin and needle cartridge is that I no longer find out

09:28 136 Now if it seems that insulin works, what a night I have passed, lucky there is no work today.

It also happens to me and that I carry the free MCG imagines the nights that happened to me from 10pm to 06h, Avecez happened to me and I have to correct until it goes up, and others like you put the apidra (fast) and I am severalHours until it goes down

DiabetesForo
06/15/2016 6:11 p.m.

Sometimes what does not work is the boli or the needle .. to be at home I like the syringe more, but there are insulins that no longer manufacture it in vials ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/16/2016 12:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

antonimar said:
Afterego said:
aliciaalicia said:
aliciaalicia said:
hello affection!Well, I only write to give your wife the rrazón.Although I only have noticed that if I go out to see my parents, to someone's house to eat out, whatever, the measures are out of control but if I am at home, it usually goes like silk.All the best.

If Aliciaalicia there are times that he has neither feet nor head, is that it is a Machiavellian roll and it is not understood because certain things happen and that I have been with DM1 diabetes for 24 but lately very rare things happen.
Yesterday before dinner he had 130 and ate a baked chicken breast and two glasses of wine and everything went to take, I don't know if the long lantus failed because from 00:30 he began to climb that you do not see.

00:36 206 1 Fast unit for correction.
02:01 225 It seems that it did not take effect 2 more fast.
05:02 257 I am breaking the insulin is as water comes 3 more fast.
07:00 223 Already under a little almost nothing I am desperate to exhaust and with sleep 2 more of Humalog Change of insulin and needle cartridge is that I no longer find out

09:28 136 Now if it seems that insulin works, what a night I have passed, lucky there is no work today.

It also happens to me and that I carry the free MCG imagines the nights that happened to me from 10pm to 06h, Avecez happened to me and I have to correct until it goes up, and others like you put the apidra (fast) and I am severalHours until it goes down

Hi @antonimar
I'm already finding those high blood glucose spikes.
Luckily I have already been better with treatment, slow insulin I am in 36 units but since I am controlling the intake of carbohydrates more efficiently I have improved my values.
I have minimized rice and potatoes to the maximum and also the white bread.
Integral bread does not upload so much or so fast, compensate with eggs and yogurt.
Then many vegetables and meat.
Therefore less fast insulin.
My last glycosity value is 6.1 and I am very happy with it.
As the saying of one of lime and one of sand says my cholesterol values ​​have worsened.

Pd.
Walking helps me a lot and aerobic exercise or bicycle as long as the values ​​do not exceed 300 mg/dl since exercise is not recommended.

Greetings I hope your values ​​improve.

DiabetesForo
06/17/2016 9:01 a.m.

Today I am fed up, not of diabetes itself, (which also and much), but of the tremendous business that is done with this disease.The trigger has been that I have been reading a lot these days on a certain inhaled things ... Now I tell you.

There are many things already:

- That there is a total cure testing in humans and it costs horrors to achieve financing because the medication is as common as a vaccine against tuberculosis: Link

It is not interesting to cure but chronify, so fashion is to invest in intelligent insulin ( Link and encapsulated beta cells ( Link -os/P1) that is very good and are good solutions that would change our lives, but we will continue to be diabetic with an immune system that has flight crazy and thatAt any time it can cause us another autoimmune disease, such as thyroid or others, much worse.

- In my Madrid hospital insulin bomb to all God, but from the continuous measurement that for me it is much more necessary to choose, they do not want to hear about financing a miserable sensor.
The last response that they gave me "only financing has been achieved to a person who has been blind from the bad control he carried" ...

A box of strips costs the SS about € 20 euros by throwing very low.I need 5 boxes per month if I don't use Dexcom.20x5x12 = € 1200 per year, just my annual expense in Dexcom sensors.

An insulin bomb person costs the State € 2832, (Source: Link spend in Dexcom about 1600 euros annually between sensors and transmitter, half.And I pay everything in my pocket.I ruin myself to pay for something I need to live, I "fine" for being a chronic patient with an incurable disease that is not interested in healing.

- We keep clicking thousands of times, when in the US. There are people who no longer do it, only three once a day.
INHALADADA INHALADA AFREZZZA: Link

It is not approved in Europe nor seems to have hurried.Meanwhile, UU. On Twitter who has changed their lives, for example: Link Link Link

Summarizing a lot, users on Twitter report:
> AFREZZA has a duration of just over an hour.This for me is the Holy Grail, I am up to the noses of the 3 hours of Humalog, it is what burns myself most of my current treatment.
With Afrrezza you are in 200, you take your corresponding inhalations and at the time you are in 100. With the insulins we have here before being well and we have to eat again.It is a shame.
> Due to the above, users report very significant descents in glycosylated hemo, with more than one point.
> Less hypoglycemia are reported.
> Of the comfort in itself of using it, better not to mention because it is to cry.What a change of life.

The EMA (European Medicines Agency) takes a minimum of almost a year to approve a new drug.
Here the status of its approval in UK, although you cannot see whole if you are not a doctor there: Link

Then between what arrives here, the SS gives to cover it ... We die of old.

As a summary, I am very burning that it is not enough that it is not interesting to investigate, the advances that are few and it costs that they reach us, and to top it off, decent advances that we have I have to pay them from my pocket.

This does not move enough, life goes at full speed, and there is stillMany days that I wake up thinking that the debut has been a dream, until I played the Dexcom on my back.

The feeling of impotence is indescribable.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/23/2016 12:56 a.m.

We have a lot to be USA or Germany, where the DEXCOM has already financed by the SS.
Inhaled insulin will arrive in Europe, but, they ensure side effects, it seems good to me, look what happened with the exubera.
And the vaccine is under study ... if it works, as the hepatitis C arrives, even at the price of gold.The SS will always be better for a cure as a face, and diabetes is already an epidemic in all countries.
It is true that here we are late in everything and that public research is very little supported., but in many other places they are much worse ..
It is to be patient, and much, it's true ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/23/2016 8:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.