{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Hello, how are you doing?
Yesterday I had gastroenteritis (it seems that I am better).Work of afternoons and good.At 12 at night I was low and I took a little sugar and cookies and went to bed.I have been all night to less than 80 :(. Why will it be? The only thing that changes was that a banana and a natural yogurt (I had the guts badly).
I also wanted to comment something else.In the morning after breakfast, at two hours, I am below 160, but then it starts up and not stop, why will it be?The slow one I put it at 10pm

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/03/2016 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you get high to dinner?
You will miss Lantus.
If it is only at breakfast, go up the quick.
If you go up and you have hypos at night, put it for the day.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/03/2016 9:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Fully baffled, for a couple of weeks after lunch as at 4 in the afternoon I get the glycemia alone and without eating anything that I am in 130 goes up to 220 little by little.
I tried to correct with the fast of 2 units every two hours but all afternoon until 23 hours.
And every day the same song.
I get a mogollon because I can't almost try a bite in the afternoon.
With the Lantus I apply 10 units at 9 and 24 at 9 pm.
In the morning and the night we are doing well but that in the afternoon I do not expose this phenomenon.
Let's see if something has happened to someone?
Get me a cable that I no longer find out.
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/04/2016 1:17 a.m.

A Lantus unit goes up in the morning

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/04/2016 1:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

The morning lantus goes up or down depending on the sport or the activity you are going to do, when I am 3 days in a total vague plan as it does not rise 3 or 4 u the lantus the same thing happens to me ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/04/2016 1:37 p.m.

The slow one I think is fine ..
Today for breakfast I have put one more for ration.At two hours 190 (10:30).At 11:30 300 and climbing.At 12:30 230 going down.And a while 180 goes down.What a curve I have made.:( I have risen to 140 and until 12 or more has been uploading.
This today I am not going to work.When I go from morning to work it happens to me almost the opposite.
Thanks for your help.It is appreciated to have someone to count these things :)

Anaisabel
01/04/2016 1:54 p.m.

With Maria we were almost 15 days, insulin had no effect.Uploading fast at breakfast and Lantus at night we get it .... Now we have had to go down quickly, we are already clear that during the school you will need more.Then they gathered nerves in the school and a cold that has lasted a month, will you not be incubating something?

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/04/2016 2 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Afterego, I have observed that my daughter is something very similar periodically.When I think I have the basal adjusted and it has a few stable days, this begins to happen to him that you comment.The morning well, the breakfast ratio, food, dinner well, night, but once the food is covered with the rapid and glymia at two hours correct, the blood glucose rises and rises (but quite if it is not corrected) until thesuppertime.It is as if his body had special insulin resistance during those hours, and so for a few days, which they are coming, they leave.Apparently it is not incubating anything, the same activity as usually... For me it is also a strange phenomenon... I think it will have to do with hormonal, physiological factors, biorhythm or I know, but I read that it is relatively common to appear for a few days that resistance to those hours.She carries a bomb, so what I do is raise the basal during that time stretch, and be attentive to the glycemia, because I already tell you that just as it appears, the resistance goes, and need less insulin again and if it is not readyTo lower it has hypoglycemia.With Lantus it has to be complicated to increase the right insulin during those hours, and more if you say the rest of the day you have it well adjusted ... These balances are so fine that you sometimes move from one place and the rest is dislodged... Before moving the lantus, the solution can pass through those rapid corrections that you apply during the afternoon, if with two units it is not worth it, put more, I have proven that my daughter needs almost five extra units on her usual basal duringThose four hours that present resistance (from 5:00 p.m. to 8 p.m.) ... and be attentive for the most likely to soon return to the previous situation.I hope I explained well, although I doubt it hehehe, I come from buying the kings and I bring my head thick, there were tremendous queues everywhere and on top of it rained ... a hug !!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/04/2016 2:42 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@anaisabel, if the lantus you have well adjusted, and this is high in the morning has begun to spend these days, it will be because these Malucha, as you say that you have been with gastroenteritis ... you say that you have had to climb the rapid of the rapid of thebreakfast... The same will have to upload it more for a few days ... the thing to be low at night will be for the little you dinner and because being with gastroenteritis, you would eat little during the day and you would not have glycogen reserves... I hope you get better;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/04/2016 2:50 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I will continue to upload the fast breakfast, but what mosques me is that at two hours I am fine or almost well and then climb..

Anaisabel
01/04/2016 2:57 p.m.

ainhoa said:
@afterego, I have observed that my daughter is something very similar periodically.When I think I have the basal adjusted and it has a few stable days, this begins to happen to him that you comment.The morning well, the breakfast ratio, food, dinner well, night, but once the food is covered with the rapid and glymia at two hours correct, the blood glucose rises and rises (but quite if it is not corrected) until thesuppertime.It is as if his body had special insulin resistance during those hours, and so for a few days, which they are coming, they leave.Apparently it is not incubating anything, the same activity as usually... For me it is also a strange phenomenon... I think it will have to do with hormonal, physiological factors, biorhythm or I know, but I read that it is relatively common to appear for a few days that resistance to those hours.She carries a bomb, so what I do is raise the basal during that time stretch, and be attentive to the glycemia, because I already tell you that just as it appears, the resistance goes, and need less insulin again and if it is not readyTo lower it has hypoglycemia.With Lantus it has to be complicated to increase the right insulin during those hours, and more if you say the rest of the day you have it well adjusted ... These balances are so fine that you sometimes move from one place and the rest is dislodged... Before moving the lantus, the solution can pass through those rapid corrections that you apply during the afternoon, if with two units it is not worth it, put more, I have proven that my daughter needs almost five extra units on her usual basal duringThose four hours that present resistance (from 5:00 p.m. to 8 p.m.) ... and be attentive for the most likely to soon return to the previous situation.I hope I explained well, although I doubt it hehehe, I come from buying the kings and I bring my head thick, there were tremendous queues everywhere and on top of it rained ... a hug !!

@Ainhoa ​​Thanks for your comments you are right, it is inexplicable but it seems that insulin was like water that did not take effect. If in the morning there were 2 extras of fast would be on the edge of hypoglycemia, instead in the afternoon nothing at all.
The correction factor followed like this and almost without trying the bite all afternoon and as has already happened to me several days as I have lost weight about 4 kilos as well.
17:50 2 Humalog 205 Glycemia
19:50 3 Humalog 195 Glycemia
01:50 2 HUMALOG 215 GLUCEMIA
08:00 more normal value 135
I will try to continue correcting extra in the afternoon and I will increase 2 more of Lantus in the morning as @regina suggests to see how we continue.
thank you

DiabetesForo
01/04/2016 4:39 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I will continue to upload the fast breakfast, but what mosques me is that at two hours I am fine or almost well and then climbed into a chop.passing and has started down at 4 hours of having breakfast.

@Anaisabel Normally it happens to me that the breakfast peak is very abrupt the climb but at two hours and continues to go down to almost lunch, be careful if you click extra that do not come hypoglycemia and then effect rebound and high the entire wholelate.

DiabetesForo
01/04/2016 4:41 p.m.

Of course @Afterego is the fear I have.I can't correct then it is bitten

Anaisabel
01/04/2016 4:47 p.m.

Sorry @anaisabel my previous comment was for @Afterego.All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/04/2016 5:56 p.m.

sigsauer said:
rises or low the morning lantus depending on the sport or activity you are going to do, I when I am 3 days in a total vague plan as it does not rise 3 or 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 u 4 uThe Lantus happens to me the same ...

Thank you @sigsauer Hara that to see what results, before I worked in technical service and I was on the ground all day up down, for a few months they transferred me for office and I am much more still than before and I think that is affectingThe treatment notoriously.

DiabetesForo
01/04/2016 8 p.m.

As soon as you see you high two days in a row, raise the insulin that touches (mejpr of one in a u.idad) and do not go crazy looking for the cause, because the same does not matter.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/04/2016 10:09 p.m.

Hi! It has worked to continue going up the morning :).I have risen to 80 and as every day he has been picked up the glucose for three hours and then descended.It has not passed 200, but tomorrow adjust more to see if I don't go up so much.At 13h 96 :)
Thank you all.

Anaisabel
01/05/2016 1:42 p.m.

anaisabel said:
Hi has worked to continue going up the morning :).I have risen to 80 and as every day he has been picked up the glucose for three hours and then descended.It has not passed 200, but tomorrow adjust more to see if I don't go up so much.At 13h 96 :)
Thank you all.

What a joy good news.
I have also risen and I have not gone from 200 yesterday afternoon, the only thing if it hardly ceases and that is not the idea, so with 2 fried eggs and 2 tomatoes with olive oil we went to bed.
It has been 6 extra humalog units to have it at bay although I would like to have something else to have dinner.
greetings

DiabetesForo
01/05/2016 6:09 p.m.

Hello!The adjustments have continued at this time and it seems that I am going better.I say it seems because today I have gone to the endocrine and only hemoglobin has lowered me a bit.Do not discourage me and see in these months I have been going down.Now I am in 7.
What I did not like is that in the consultation the endocrine did not have the freestyle program.
Oh and I forgot to tell you that I have prescribed the insulin Tresiba.I have already sealed it in inspection.
Greetings to everyone and thank you very much for the advice and for making me sometimes feel a weirdo.

Anaisabel
01/28/2016 1:41 p.m.

I read @tica, Q to avoid breakfast peak, good breakfast with oatmeal is good. It seems very good idea

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2016 10:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.