{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

The transmitter here in Spain is € 438 the last one that I have bought, I do not know there, but when yours is exhausted, in Lugr of another of 5 you take the one of the 4 thus you only spend the receiver that I already say that youYou are there you can get it a trinket of 2nd

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/12/2015 5:03 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

After a few days of crazy at least for me, it seems that the cold ends and everything returns to normal or almost hahaha

I have 4 days in figures that I almost signed for maintainCenturies that I did not, and that I will continue doing in case it works.

Until now I only made 4 meals a day, my two wide breakfasts, which for me are sacred to start and throw all day, more a good meal and dinner.I have done it as he had not done for years.Eat, dinner a little less, and return to the custom of a snack and a right.The fact is that changing the dessert of both meals two hours later is improving the figures, which is just only a coincidence, but I will vary for trying and I will tell you how it goes.

But of course, there is an exception in those perfect figures.Yesterday morning that happened to me another of my files X, of which I did not have and I suppose it is due to my improvement.Since I had the bomb I left the exercise to adjust as they told me, and now I am gradually returning to take the pace, but except for swimming that caught the point, the rest is costing me.
Until now my walks on the mountain were long and although not extreme, it gave me cane.Well yesterday I left with a group to make a light, 12km without too much complication.
And although I stopped the bomb leaving a 10% DBT and started in 105, at 45 min I had to stop and turn around.I stayed in 42 and if it is not because of the person who came with me, he would not have given me.How badly not to notice the hypos !!A lot that did not happen to me.

We will have to continue working to achieve the perfect point, but it gives me that this is going little by little.Does anyone pass after putting the bomb?I love walking and being active, I would not like to leave it

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/14/2015 4:29 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater For the subject of exercise with the pump it is important that you lower the basal 2 hours before starting not just before this way if hypoglycemia are greatly reduced.You can try to lower the basal in half and try how you are going.This is always proof and error but if you like to walk you should not leave it.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/14/2015 7:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Inday the truth that I put it 10% half an hour before, but it will be a matter of trying to put the dbt with 1 hour to see how it goes and continue to go up if I see that it still happened to me.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/14/2015 8:46 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Half an hour is too little time @gemater, keep in mind that the maximum action peak of rapid insulin occurs at the hour and a half

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/14/2015 8:49 p.m.

@Gemater I also have to start with the pump and exercise and the truth is that I still don't feel very sure, because from time to time I have some inexplicable peak.I will apply to stop two hours before to see how.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
12/14/2015 9:26 p.m.

@Inday then I will do that then, under the dose two hours before and we will try.
@Ele I was just as undecided, but you have to launch.I still don't know why they adjust us asking us that without excess in exercise, because in the end you put another variable and to the ... to change haha ​​again.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/14/2015 10:04 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello,

I have been three or four days with 150, 160, 170 after the food and today 211 and one day loose in the last month also over 200. I think I will try to climb one quickly to the food and see how it affects me.For now at dinner and breakfast I am still less than 140 after two hours.How do you see it?

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/15/2015 9:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Has someone ever happened?Everything is to climb fast and there is no way to lose 150 or even 200. We pass from 6 to the beginning to 4, and going up we are already in 8 at breakfast and continues to arrive over 160 to lunch, and the rest of the day more than more than more than more thanThe same ..... and with the slow equal, from 14 we have gradually passed to 18 and there is no way to get up below 150. We are gradually for fear of hiccups.But there is no way .... yesterday at lunch about 160, we go up today one more and as if nothing, again 160.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/15/2015 2:16 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Davidt1 You will say how that change is going, so you say I would have opted for the same.

@Rociollinares Uiii There are so many crazy days for all hahaha ... and they can also be so many things, it may be that according to the honeymoon it has to go up, or if it is sick that it can also be a cause, or perhaps hormonal theme.

The main thing what you are doing, control and climb little by little.But you solve then call the endocrine, but you will see how you can do you go.

I hope you get little by little to the ideal point and that it is only the nonsense of a few days;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/15/2015 3:47 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

If @gemater, we have thought about talking to the endo, but we always say if we get it today, what happens is that we have already been a few days.
It is also true that it has been with a strong cold for more than a week, although without fever, and taking mucolytic and has been a few days with junifen for tendonitis and I suppose also hormonal change.
What happens is that so many days going up and that it does not get off 150 .....
Thank you so much!!!!

RocioLlinares
12/15/2015 4 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Keep up. My daughter, with 54kg, puts 22 of Lantus

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2015 9:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

These last days I wake up about 200, which I have
I will not touch anything yet.These days I did not have the free, now that I have it I will look to see what happens after dinner.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/15/2015 9:39 p.m.

@Rociollinares as @regina says continues to upload what you need.For example, stress does not affect me much, but a cold can make glycemia shoot a barbarity.Also keep in mind that your daughter being in adolescence is very possible that she needs more and more insulin, when you notice that she has 2 or 3 days high id up without fear.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/15/2015 10:06 p.m.

Thank you, it is what we are doing little by little, but the fear is no way to disappear.Hence I am always crushing you with the same.Know that someone else has happened to us .....

RocioLlinares
12/16/2015 11:03 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi @rociollinares !!!Iago was the same this summer, blood glucose did not go down.Go up the slowly.Call the endocrine without fear, for that.They have to help us when we need them, because of course they will tell us everything well would be a barg ...

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/17/2015 1:34 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

It seems that I forget my Lantus yesterday and in doubt do not inject me again.
Today my glycemias between 200 to 250 and quite in a bad mood all day.
To top it off by the Dexcom transmitter, it gives me a low battery warning and that has 23 more days left.
So summarize the transmitter of the G5 will last that 3 months and 23 days of grace.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/29/2015 12:55 a.m.

@Afterego, does the transmitter not guarantee?It is very little that lasted you.Let's see if those who have it answer here.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/30/2015 5:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The G5 has a 3 -month warranty, and then lasts a few more days.
It is a scam compared to the G4

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/30/2015 6:55 p.m.

regina said:
@Afterego, does the transmitter not guarantee?It is very little that lasted you.Let's see if those who have it are answered here.
It does not regine that is what lasts unfortunately.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/02/2016 11:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.