{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@Inday As you say, reaching exact figures during pregnancy I see it difficult, that there will be who can, but as I go and with how little stable I am ... I do not see it without a MCG !!
My idea is to buy the Dexcom, but the other day I had debate with my doctor, who recommended me to take the free.
In the end today he called me and I will try the free for giving him the benefit of the doubt, they leave me one from the hospital and I have to pay a couple of sensors to see how.
I don't know if he will convince me, because I at least see what I want and I need, but to be able to speak, he will have to try.
At least I will rest for a few days of clicking my fingers and putting myself alarm, haha.If I do not see it, then for which I had decided from the beginning.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/03/2015 2 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Anaisabel, that's why I like the Dexcom, that, I would not have given you, the dexcom would have notified you before starting to go down, I put 70-80 and so I do not let it take so long

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/03/2015 4:50 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@anaisabel, that's why I like the dexcom, that, I would not have given you, the dexcom would have warned you before starting to go down, I put 70-80 andSo I don't let it take so much

Hi @gala
Every time I convince myself that I chose Dexcom well when I had the doubt between one and the other.
Of course, this is as in apothecary and personal tastes there are only one that we have to be clear about what best suits ourselves.
I have it in 100 the bass alarm because it happened to me that when it puts 100 it is in 80 and I already feel the symptoms of hiccups, it is obvious that it cannot be put in 110 but would go better, it is that it lowers very fast to me.
Other times it says 100 and is in 120 but that already monitors it with the capillary just in case.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2015 4:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I usually do not usually have nightly hypoglycemia and I also usually wake up but this pregnancy is a completely different movie and it is true that in the first quarter the dexcom woke up on a couple of occasions with hypos of 30. So in my caseIt has turned out to be very useful.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/03/2015 6:34 p.m.

If @gala the Dexcom has alarms if you want, but by ignorance I bought the free and for the moment it is being useful for my needs.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/03/2015 11:13 p.m.

@Anaisabel, 1000 times the free to continue with the glucometer that's clear!
But do not punish the reader at night, leave him on the table or if he wakes up, read the song ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/03/2015 11:18 p.m.

Hahaha @gala I have only punished him one night.Tonight I looked at him at 3 or so and he was 120 so he slept.

Anaisabel
12/03/2015 11:21 p.m.

I still don't control my blood glucose.I have lowered the slow one but a few days I lift myself well and at night I am very stable, others like 200 all night and another there are many peaks.
Yesterday my day was perfect to see today

Anaisabel
12/09/2015 10:17 a.m.

anaisabel said:
I still don't control my blood glucose.I have lowered the slow one but a few days I lift myself well and at night I am very stable, others like 200 all night and another there are many peaks.
Yesterday my day was perfect to see today

We are the same then, in the morning well until 5pm from there until the other day as 200 do not want to go down, there are many solutions but that are few.
Among them increase the dose of Lantus and Humalog every two hours I go to 2 units applying to see if it goes down but Nahh.
The other day with 2 extra fast and half an hour of climber in the Gym low to 110 but at two hours later with the salad dinner and 4 fast in less than what a rooster sings again 200.
What a roll but not to despair.
I still think that the Lantus does not reach even close but if the doctors do not understand.
greetings

DiabetesForo
12/10/2015 9:18 p.m.

Today, perfect.I still think that I have plenty of Lantus, but I will wait a few days to make changes again.The MCG is helping me a lot how bad I am going to stay on Saturday without a sensor because there is a problem to supply and they will bother me.
@Afterego, the other day gave an attack of rage, helplessness ..., we cannot despair.

Anaisabel
12/10/2015 9:40 p.m.

We are three, I've been a basal for a few weeks and come to her basal, and she at her roll ... one day, but the other goes up after eating, the next after dinner and huhh !!That there is no way ...
I'm a cold, and I don't know if that will be that, but it already despairs!What jartitaaaa has me !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/11/2015 12:34 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

And María Cuatro !!!Nor rapidly getting out of 200, only at dinner we managed to get well, and that assuming that there is no longer lantus, because it puts it after dinner.Last night we increased one of Lantus and today it has risen in 83, we will see how the day passes and hopefully does not arrive with hiccups, I think I will give you more than HC for the snack just in case.And to all this we must add a Superresfrado and the whole bridge with the leg immobilized by tendinitis ........

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/11/2015 9:49 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well last night the Dexcom Pito Alto 210 at night applies two of rapida at 1:30, dawn with 100 and going down.
As I felt that I kept going breakfast in 85 and waited 15 minutes to climb about 100 and click 3 from Humalog, at half an hour of double breakfast up to the Dexcom and went up to 190 until it was stable.
Let's see how the movie follows.
Normally I always punctuate me 15 MINS before it rises very fast but today the thing is rare.
The good news is that I got out of the 200 that already had me flipping as possible with all that always high insulin.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2015 4 p.m.

Last week I call to ask Dexcom to send me the transmitter which is the surprise that an UPS email arrives yesterday that they have sent me 3 boxes of 4 sensors each, when I realized I send an email asking because if I ask for transmitter they send mesensors and they inform me that the manager has been wrong he mandates cush .... it is.
Now this bromilla has cost me 1000 euros.
They see how these are mounted, thanks is that I still have a time for a while, I hope you have no expiration date but we have lied it.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2015 4:07 p.m.

@Afterego, but if the error has been theirs, that they collect them and send you the transmitter, have you already spent?You have been with him for 3 months?
Another thing, for the expiration date, do not worry that nothing happens

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/12/2015 1:33 a.m.

gala said:
@afterego, but if the error has been them, that they collect them and send you the transmitter, have you already spent?You have been with him for 3 months?
Another thing, for the expiration date, do not worry that nothing happens

Thank you @gala, do you know that I read that the G5 only lasts 3 months is that is how bad it has, I hope to be wrong but in the face of better doubt, not because according to my calculations would stop working on December 28?
I have a friend who travels in these days and takes the opportunity to ask her to bring me the transmitter that is something small, now you have to do with what face I tell you to bring me 3 boxes of sensors.
Finally I already stay with them if they do not expire, it is that it is a roll to return them, pay for the shipment and reimbursement to the card.
I leave you a review that I found with info
Link
It hurts not to have been able to buy the G4 that lasts the transmitter but Bueee is what is a little girl.
greetings

DiabetesForo
12/12/2015 3:57 p.m.

@Afterego, I have used expired, which at first brought very little expiration date and as they last more than expected to be expired and they have gone the same as what they were not.
Dila that there will be the boxes of the sensors and that one divides between the other 2, which enter, t cave 6 in the same box, at least that is less lump

And try to get a G4 receiver in the US?Now as they already have the G5, surely people sell them to get some money ... and the sensors are the same, when you spend the transmitter you bought, it is an option ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/12/2015 4:02 p.m.

gala said:
@afterego, I have used expired, which at first brought very little expiration date and as they last more than expected to be expired and they have gone the same as what I don'tThey were.
Dila that there will be the boxes of the sensors and that one divides between the other 2, which enter, t cave 6 in the same box, at least that is less lump

And try to get a G4 receiver in the US?Now as they have the G5, surely people sell them to get some money ... and the sensors are the same, when you spend the transmitter you bought, it is an option ...

Thanks @gala if I comment today since Tuesday travels.
Come on when you travel the least you want is to be worried about orders for others and more if you go with a plan to buy for you.
Well if you say that they go since you have been more carelessly.
I just look and from the batch that I bought at the end of September, I am still unused.
They give me 3 weeks although I could try to stretch more the use is that I did not trust me.
What would you have to buy then transmitter and receiver?

DiabetesForo
12/12/2015 4:19 p.m.

DeBuy because you say that the dumbfound is very mess (I mean, I imagine if it lasts 3 months) you buy the transmitter of the G4 and voila, the only thing that you can not see it on the iPhone, I do not know if you have, but if you use AndroidWell, just like now

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/12/2015 4:44 p.m.

gala said:
@afterego, the sensors are the same for the 4 as for the 5, you would have to buy the receiver, 2nd hand, which I do not think they ask for more than $ 200, almostSurely less and when you finish the transmitter you just bought because you say that the flashing is a lotOn the iPhone, I don't know if you have, but if you use Android, just like now

Ok, then I would have to buy the transmitter and G4 receiver to see if I get it at a good price.
No @gala I don't have iPhone I already cured that at least Ja ha ja if I carry a samsung and I do not return to Apple the reasons are not few.
I had been using iPhone since 2009 but pure problems and emigrate to Android and now I am a little happier.

DiabetesForo
12/12/2015 4:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.