{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Another that joins the silly nights club
They arrive at 00:00, start, in 170, I put 1 U, 1:30, 180, I put another, 2:30, exactly the same, the line of the straight dexcom, I put another one.
The 4:20, whistle the dexcom that has risen to 200, I Arrisgo and me ppngo 2u, 5:45, 230, another one.
6:55, the alarm sounds, man, he has dropped to 134, but that slaughter, I spent the night sleeping in pieces and I have to get up
7:15, 114, not if now it will give me a hiccup, I'm going to have breakfast and then I dress that seeing at what speed it goes down ...
I will tell you how the morning continues to see if it is equally dumb but that I bring at night, I have not rested anything !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 7:19 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello
My super quiet super night.
I went to sleep at 160 and super supercabreada (my husband what he has to endure).I decided not to take the glucometer and so I do not scan.At 8 I have woke up and running I have gone to scan for not losing the night data and .... Voila, 132 :) The little I have seen in the mini graph is that I have been stable.
I don't know if I said it yesterday I uploaded the lantus (you have to wait a few days already) and I did not get quickly at dinner.
I hope this morning is better glycems.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/02/2015 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Maria last night 94, dinner, fast, slow ..... And today 116, we are doing well, we will see what the joy lasts ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/02/2015 10:15 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

= D>

Anaisabel
12/02/2015 10:19 a.m.

In the end I could sleep a few hours, that if with the alarm every little.
I hit myself because I went down suddenly and at 2.15h it was in 80 !!I took a glass of milk and at 3: 00h with 91. Here I already decided that I accepted a boat and went to bed.
Since then, I did analysis every hour and a half.Since then like a rose and last

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 2:18 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

How was the morning?

I have a question.I am observing that when I get fast it goes up and after a long time it starts to go down.I shouldn't get off and then increase and/or match?

Anaisabel
12/02/2015 4:12 p.m.

Ought...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 4:16 p.m.

Well ..... 116 breakfast, 124 lunch and 171 food ..... progress properly;), Now to try to lower the food a little and see how many days we get it ....
As for your question, as a rookie I am, no idea.Let's see if experts answer you and something else we learn.
Now that we take to the letter that "you will never go to bed without knowing one more thing" !!!!:))

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/02/2015 4:20 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Ayss @gala since I have been the Free, it seems that I have been told that I am diabetics yesterday: -s

Anaisabel
12/02/2015 4:22 p.m.

@Anaisabel, it happens to all when we start using the MCG, we pass from the photo to the video, watching everything that happens and we realize that it was not what we thought.
Before you looked and thought that between control and control there was a straight line that united the 2 points in the graph but now we see the mountaineers that are in between half

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 4:34 p.m.

I at 7: 20-109, at 11:30 am, 14: 45h-169, 16: 30h-109.
The rise in food no idea why, the rest and for now according to what was expected.
The only thing to expect that it is not repeated at night.
In my graphic almost straight line, but as you say @gala, without an McG you can't see that reality

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 4:51 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

That flat line that you intend is practically impossible to obtain only with having to administer insulin without being the one that the body itself segregates in an indogenous way is a very important handicap, your manufacturing an approximate amount, the body manages it in an exact and continuous way.Being how I read without sleep to see how glycemia varies only has an impact on one thing in your rest and how the values ​​have varied, but not on your diabetes.The flat line does not exist, in fact they give you an 80-110 scale, to guide you, but for a diabetic that scale is widely widened because I repeat when the insulin manages you, it does not arise effect as well as the one that generates the body.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/02/2015 4:59 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi Perfect is impossible, in that you are more right than a saint.
I wake up and see how I am, in my case while with the pre and pregnancy I will continue doing it while without the MCG, which is shortly that I am already in it.
It is not that before I was given margin, but now my margin is 80-100 and the fair approaches.Analyzing more is to adjust as much as possible the dose that the pump puts me.
Obviously the bomb is not the human body and although by managing it is the closest thing to it and helps improve controls, of course it does not go from being a silly little machine to which you have to tell everything :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 8:40 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater The truth is that if you can get an MCG you will be much easier to control in pregnancy.I put the Dexcom in April and the bomb in May of this year and now that I am pregnant I think that I do not know how I could have taken the control that I carry alone with the bolis.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/02/2015 9:05 p.m.

Shhhhhhhhh it seems that it was something hormonal I'm fine, I tell you secret to you, I don't have everything to take.
It seemed incredible that with two tomatoes and a slice of cheese and 6 of rapida it did not fall from 200.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/02/2015 10:46 p.m.

Let's talk Shhh to see if everything is still calm :))

Anaisabel
12/02/2015 10:54 p.m.

anaisabel said:
let's talk short shhh to see if everything is still calm :))

How do you go with the free, do you pass it by checking it every time like me with the dexcom?
My wife says that since I have been more stressed and that my finger is going to be hard to press the button.

DiabetesForo
12/02/2015 10:57 p.m.

:)) I already spent so much to look.Yesterday night punish it and don't take it to bed.Seeing the morning that has happened to me is enough.When I see that something is going wrong because I will do more controls.

Anaisabel
12/02/2015 11:02 p.m.

With the permission of @Fer I tell you that I have found how to create a chat room to talk and know each other better without records or the need to put your personal data.
I will not even ask you mail I hope it will be useful.
You just have to follow the following link and enter with nick or nickname you choose.
I hope it is useful.
Link

DiabetesForo
12/02/2015 11:33 p.m.

Today I got up with a beautiful thing: ((. 55 in the glucometer. I went to sleep with 160 and it was going down all night until 6 and there it has begun to go down more.

Anaisabel
12/03/2015 11:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.