{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@Rociollinares, glucometers usually have a key where you give you the average of the month or 15 days.
It brings it in the instructions.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 5:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I clarify that with all this I do not say that you are not agreeing on what you say, nothing is further.There are many injustices !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/30/2015 5:06 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Oh.It is seen that we are all uploaded lately.I hope you improve all!

I humbly come here to comment on my day drama.Relative drama, of course.I have not hit me a truck or have died in the war.

Today has been my first day of course in the hospital and I have reaffirmed some things and learned other interesting ones that we had already discussed here.According to my profa:

* Walking to get the sugar down is the myth.I suppose that intense exercise does go down (in fact I have checked it) but the pass of after eating to see if your life goes down because it is seen that it is not very useful beyond how great the exercise is your own and theYour cousin.

* Glucose measurements must be done at the time/hour and a half after eating and not counting since you start.In fact, it has stressed a lot because I have expressly asked.You know that we have been commenting on this in another post.

* The first thing we must learn: to go from everything a bit.Emotions greatly affect our disease and learn to relativize is essential.You have to live and not live for exclusive diabetes.

After the workshop (which I still have 3 more days), it turns out that I have said "hey, since we are, approach to emergency. To go, come on. To make grace."Since yesterday I see a couple of transparent hairs in the right eye and I was scaring me a lot.After the usual emergency wait, a young doctor and a handful of young doctors behind (from what I deduce that they will be in practices or something) sees me.He tells me that I need to graduate again (I already knew it) and the pupil is dilated with Colirio.

Hello, I am the one who has a phobia to touch his eyes.The columus is like the blessed water for vampires.I am a vampire of my eyes.Something like that.Total, that I leave so that this dilates and, when I enter again, they feel in a chair and they tell me to put the head in such a way and that they will place a lens in the eye /previous 2 columas applied to the eye again, one of them anesthesia).And nothing, that they try to open my eye to put a giant lens in the eyeball and I refuse and curse everyone in Aramaic (for me, that I am educated and I do not say it).To the second attempt of the second doctor for putting on the lens, the main doctor gets up and begins to abrive the greatest.And I apologize for my phobia.

That if you do not forgive or anything, that they will not be with me all day and do it now and stop fucking.

Brilliant.I open my mental notebook and point "doctors who treat you with love and sweetness ... check."

To finish off when you see my eye:

"Well, I doubt that you carry the controlled diabetes!"

And that hurt in my soul.With what I effort and the values ​​I have.

And nothing, it is seen that I have small bleeding in I don't know where and on Thursday I have an appointment with the most specialized ophthalmologist.

I am crowded and, more than that, I am tired of everything and died of fear in case it puts such a bug in the eye.

And above now I'm almost 200!

pike's profile photo
pike
11/30/2015 6:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Come @pike, I hope it's nothing !!!And as you have said to control emotions or at least try and get out of 200 .....
It is telling you one that overwhelms the slightest !!!
I suffer from migraines, and the happy anticyclones affect me a lot.Has anyone raised if anticyclones can affect glycemia?It's to blame something ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 6:34 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

:)) :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2015 6:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@pike goes from ophthalmology, I think you remember that you have little with diabetes, right?Maybe the microhemorrhagia are due to the period that you were "uncontrolled" before you diagnose you.I would not worry too much, keep controlling your glycemia and surely disappear.By the way, about walking to lower the sugar in my case, it is certainly the hand of Santo, I get a lot and always.I guess each body is a world ...

@Gala, @gemater, I don't know what I tell you, I almost prefer to see on television a diabetic uploading to Everest than the other side that is the typical diabetic that is not even 30 years old and is already almost blind and in dialysis.Of course on TV you always die the ends that is what it sells.

@Rociollinares I encourage with Maria's glycemia, we all sometimes go through times.Fortunately or usually pass or end up with the guideline.It is possible due to its age, that it has a very pronounced dawn effect, so it rises high and then it goes all day "dragging" that value.ID uploading the Lantus to see if you get to get well, but, maybe later you can raise the pump issue.In my humble opinion, it is the best treatment for adolescents for the flexibility it gives.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/30/2015 7:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@pike, you can't have anything in your eyes, because you don't have a diabetic for 5 months.
Retinopathy appears after several years of bad control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 7:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Inday, I say it because if we want the message that we lead a completely normal life, they will not spend money on improving treatments or ina cure, so what?If we lead a normal life with what there is to change it if we live well like this

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2015 8 p.m.

@Inday As you say, on TV what it sells is the extreme !!Neither everything is so bad nor everything so good

@Pike I am with Inday, for the moment, do not give more importance than the necessary.About three years ago I had an equal scare, with a lady as kind as those who touched you hahaha.In the end I stayed that it was nothing, but the scare takes me.

You carry little, which would not give that it is exactly because of bad control.The same is not a matter of diabetes even, but many doctors cure in health and they blame everything.Up and we will tell us what it was.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/30/2015 9:12 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello
Let's see if someone can help me is already starting to worry.
Yesterday night I at 12 noon and then seen in the graph I have been going up and going down all night the most 300 and I got up at 8h to 216 grrr that I am fed up with!
The daily reports of these last 15-20 days are not like tonight but I am doing picos.Flat I've only been three nights.
I put the lantus when Ceno 21: 30-22: 00h.A few months ago I always put it at 11:30 p.m.Now I am as before and also how I can see what happens to me at night because I realize that this is not going well.
To top it off, it happened to me as yesterday, I get up over 200 breakfast and at two hours 300 I correct and now do nothing 300 and peak.
I use quickly at meals according to HC and 26 of Lantus.Increase the dose when the schedule changes.
Thank you

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 11:14 a.m.

Maybe you have to increase the lantus a little more because you have not had any, right?
During the day, between hours are you?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 11:26 a.m.

@Anaisabel, with Maria has happened to us more or less .... We advanced the time of the Lantus for the school, but we had no problems.
Everything changed during the past week always rose high and we have climbed up to 3 from Lantus.On Sunday 17 and yesterday he got up even higher, last night we repeated again with 17 because of waiting for a few days to have happens and finally !!!Today 124, it used to be over 100 but well ... it's not bad.
And with meals it happened to us more of the same, we have been increasing and it seemed not to take effect, until yesterday that we finally saw normal values, 94 in the snack and 79 at dinner.After breakfast it is when I went up the most and we have passed, little by little, from 4 fast to 7, and the rest of the day we have uploaded one.We have spent a week based on corrections and controls every 2 hours, we will see today .....

RocioLlinares
12/01/2015 11:30 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares do not overwhelm too much, although I am going to tell you.Maybe they are increasing the needs of Maria's Lantus, and it's just that.Because for what you see the fast you have well controlled.To me the endocrine tells me to increase from two in two units and IagYou get ...

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/01/2015 12:52 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

As much as we try, not overwhelm I think that with the mothers it does not go .......;)
And controlled?Gracias for encouraging me @enma, but there are days that you would have to see my husband and me ... but well ... time to time ... we will get it .....

RocioLlinares
12/01/2015 1:01 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

After these last nights of madness, I seem half I got it !!It is still somewhat higher than I should, today I was between 100-150.I will leave a couple of days to see how my fingers are going and cross.

@Anaisabel for what you say, I would also choose to climb Lantus and see a couple of days how it goes.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/01/2015 1:39 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gala, not down at night I have not had except one day that I was going down all night without peaks (I talk about these last 20 days) during the day, well.
@Gemater, maybe that is the solution.
But, I get very much those peaks that I have at night.And also what happens to me in the morning those 300 who throw pa after: (I am a little cooled could be that. Now, as yesterday, it already normalized.
These days I have a party at work, but I can't be like this all morning if I'm working.
@Rociollinares, always pending mothers ...
Thanks to all I will continue to inform
:)

Anaisabel
12/01/2015 1:58 p.m.

@Anaisabel I told you about going up Lantus for what Gala asks you, you have not had declines, so it is equal in 200 in the morning is because you lack basal, not by rebounds.Maybe when you get up you arrive lower in the early hour and stay well for the rest of the morning.

In case I manage to stabilize the night and still keep high in the morning, I from my opinion and for how I am, I would go up the fast breakfast bolus, but I would do it with the stable night and see that I do notI have descents for the rest of the day, lest to touch a lot of blows you start with hypos, rebounds and it is almost worse.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/01/2015 2:15 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I will upload the slow one and see if it works.Thanks Gema

Anaisabel
12/01/2015 3:04 p.m.

I don't know what ufff is done that tired is this.
At 9 pm I have put to dinner and as I was 75 because I have not put myself fast.About the 22h I have put the slow one (I have uploaded it) and I have looked at myself and 55: ((and from then until ten minutes ago it continues to go down. As I have dinner I do not want to stick, but I have taken a sugar envelope with a littlemilk.
In these days everything that has not happened to me in 14 years
Forgive for the roll, in the end I will have to buy a newspaper because it seems that writing the anger is minor
: -S

Anaisabel
12/01/2015 11:19 p.m.

@Anaisabel looks like fashionable about silly nights, today I return to the usual ...

At 11pm after a perfect dinner 96, 00: 30h I'm going to sleep and ohh surprise !!258 I correct and an hour later remains the same.

This happens to me to think that I was already fixed, a loose day is not to sing victory ... it is seen that my "sweet friend" wants to party !!Bufff Double Cafe Tomorrow :(

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 1:38 a.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.