{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@Afterego, it may be that insulin is not in good condition.You can change the bolis if they have been open for almost 30 days.If you are still the same, everything you need up.With two more Lantus units, maybe you fix it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 12:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning!!!Well, @afterego, we join the values ​​of 200 ..... and we are entering a state of despair.
In his initial guideline he had 16 of Lantus, which we have gradually going down to 14, this last week he has been raising every day over 140 and we have been increasing dose of one in one without getting down from 140, last night we went up to 17 and forHimming, and without hitting if it gave it a hicc, this morning 214. With the rap, the fear is entering that your hemoglobin rises.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 9:58 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Afterego.In a previous post, "9:40 to 44 and the double arrow -down Dexcom Come Coca Platano and Gluco Pill."Do not listen to Dexcom when you are so low, especially when it comes to tracing the values.With Cocacola it would have surely been enough.At 15 minutes, the Dexcom will continue to say that you are very low, but in blood you will see how you will easily be in 80.
On the contrary, it is not necessary to put the alarm clock every 2 hours if you have the Dexcom.That's what is what.He warns you.
@Rociollinares.The changes in slow insulin will not notice them immediately.They take a couple of days to take effect, I don't know why.The other day I was confused in my son's dose at night and put 27 (the morning dose) instead of the 19 that correspond to him at night.Nothing happened.I put a little less quickly for dinner and for breakfast and so richly.
In any case, be prepared for these dose changes: for still surely on honeymoon and for their age (they are a walking fungus with those years), the changes are drastic from one day to another.
Congratulations on that hem.But do not Agobiéis.Up to 7.5 in adolescence is a reasonable figure.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/30/2015 11:42 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

@aaandres, thanks !!!!Knowing of these experiences comforts us and above all helps us.
If it is true that his endo told us, that we were going to have a bad time, because of the hormonal change, but I would never have thought that we could not even see the effects of increasing the doses.And as you well say in each unit we go up we wait for a few days, but that instead of going down, go up ....... I suppose we still have time to get used to all this.

RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 noon

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares do not overwhelm you will see how little these levels fall, but what they have told you is like that, they are a sack of hormones and their organism takes to "control" the changes.Iago has days that it does not come down from 200 and insulin is like water in its body, and other days that barely rises from 100 eating everything that should ...
I encourage that we are here to help us>:/

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/30/2015 12:07 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thanks, @enma !!!It's true, it seems that water is click, the glucometer does not vary .....

RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 12:12 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares Unfortunately I know what that is, and there is nothing more to arm yourself with patience, and I assure you that a day comes if you find book levels and make a party;).As long as you do not overwhelm, even if it seems difficult for you, that everything is achieved ...

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/30/2015 12:17 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

This is crazy !!!!It is worth the hormones to affect, but this morning is to go crazy ..... on raising one of Lantus last night, and that three more since last Monday, it has risen higher than ever with 243, Inulina, Inulina,Breakfast at 8 and I tell him to control at 10, because 212, is rectified with 2 and surprise at 11, patio and lunch time 304 !!!!Instead of going down, he rises more, rectify again and at twelveA 300.
Used to have it controlled during July and August, to bring total lack of control since the school started ..... I don't even tell you how we are !!!!This afternoon new bolis ... is the only thing I have left to do .....

RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 1:43 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

rociollinares said:
this afternoon new bolis ... is the only thing I have to do .....

Test .... is what we all do.And curiously it usually works ... but after 4 years, I have for me that it works because it plays, not because of the change of bolis!

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/30/2015 1:56 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Well, @rociollinares has happened to me today as your daughter.At 4 in the morning 320 (I corrected) at 8 I get up with 248 (breakfast) at 9:45 290 (I correct) and has begun to go down at 12. at a stable 120.This had never happened to me.
What a little morning

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/30/2015 2:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a bad voyage @anaisabel ..... let's cross your fingers to see if the afternoon remains the same.
We will have to get used to days like this, I suppose that when we see to what extent I can affect the hemo, I will reassure myself or quite the opposite, I will overwhelm myself more.As we have been with this for a short time, I always think that days they will shoot her, so to wait and not to despair for three months ..... many grace to all!

RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 2:24 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, to give you an idea of ​​how hemo is going, look at the average value of the month in the glucometer. A mean of 140 would be a hemoglobin of 7.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 3:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks @regina !!!This will come to us this, since we can download all the values ​​on the computer, and it takes us graphics, socks ... but as let's continue like this, I fear that in the next review we will take a great disgust.Let's see if we manage to control this !!!

RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 3:11 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

This is our daily bread, where logic, explanation, etc. have no place.I get up today at 07:30 h.With a beautiful 379, I punctuate with the corresponding correction (rapid increase), back to bed, at 09:00 h.I get up I measure me 136 well the correction has worked (breakfast the usual), at 11:00 a.m.I was available to my 30 m.of career to perform between 5.30-5.50 km, surprise 285, correction of 5 fast, I wait 30 minutes, 263 (because it has not lowered much) good as I click on the abdomen because we are going to make some abdominals to go in heat, I finishI measure me and 258, because we substitute running (passage of possible unnecessary cardiovascular risks in the future) and decide to walk at a light rhythm and with inclination of land 1 h.For 6.30 km, I arrive I measure me and 44, well to eat (same insulin + rations) now I hope that the post-exercise will make me have a good level until the time of snacking and then to give more shoe to the body.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/30/2015 3:33 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

And then people ask you: but you make normal life, right?We make a life of the most normal whenever you do not take into account: how many HC you will eat if you are going to exercise, if you are sick, if you have calculated well, if this does not go this today, .... Life as well as!;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/30/2015 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How much reason @anaisabel !!!!And on top of that there is someone who tells you ... I don't know who also has a child with diabetes and makes normal life ... and I stay with the desire to ask what your normal life?To go doing calculations and rules of three at each meal, to prick you do not know how many times a day?Not to sleep a night of pending the glycemia of my daughter? ..... because not just my daughter who does not make normal life !!!Neither my husband, nor me, not even my little daughter, who is always aware of her sister !!!!

RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 4:09 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, I have the theory that it is the winter thing, in summer I need less insulin than on these date.I guess it's because I get home I leave less and move less makes it up.

The case that I have been with the climbs a week!I still get basal little by little and patience, until I get stabilized this chaos I can only expect the hem not to rise too much.

I encourage everyone, within our "normality" we can with this and more ... for everything else Mastercard;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/30/2015 4:19 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I see that we are the only ones or with the climbs or with fear of the hemo ..........

RocioLlinares
11/30/2015 4:24 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Yes and on top of that we are not well, it is because we do not take care of ourselves because I do not know if you have realized that whenever a diabetic comes out on TV, it goes out to say how well it is, the desire for overcoming that it has and that the next summer goesTo climb to Everest, let's go the prototype diabetic (I say it ironically) ... instead of reflecting the reality of our day to day, with 4 minimum punctures, more corrections, 8 capillary controls .., hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, count HC..Or give minusmalia to the one who needs it, if we are of P.M ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2015 4:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala From what comes out on TV you can trust, the princes are blue, the life of pink and Spain is going well haha

Anyway, we like to sweeten the pildora, see people who do with diabetes unthinkable or that we believe impossible.

But in the end we have diabetes we know reality, and the ideal would be to raise awareness of that reality.Unfortunately and as with everything, those who have money move the threads.

So at least me, I try to be positive within what you can.We will have to take it as a background, make us hear, help each other and go scratching

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/30/2015 5:03 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.