{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

But the nurse has to give you what the endocrine prescribes you.You have to carry the endocrine report.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/18/2015 4:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Rocio Linares, I'm very happy that the results are so good, congratulations for both.A kiss.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/18/2015 4:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here, no.In our case, the endocrine preribes strips and insulin, to collect in the pharmacy.And the needles and lancetas are given to us by the educator or at the counter of chronic diseases, and as now visits with the endo are more spaced, they have told us that we can go to our health center so as not to move to the hospital, to the hospital,and that we ask what we need as needles and lancetas.I know that in all places it is not the same, but for those of the Valencian Community it is supposed to have the same conditions in terms of accessibility to the material.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/18/2015 4:46 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Yes, once the doctor knows the prescription of the endocrine and tells the nurse, there is nothing more to say.
Nurses do not decide, the doctor decides.
Congratulations,@Rocíolinares, now you will be calmer. If they get good we have from the beginning, it is easy to keep them.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/18/2015 4:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Thanks @regina !!!!As I said before, without your advice I don't think we would have achieved it.Seeing high values, we thought we would not get the hemo down, the truth is that, as you say, it gives you peace of mind to know that we are doing it more or less well ....

RocioLlinares
11/18/2015 5:23 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

gemater said:
@I apparently wanted to try them, strawberry tonight already gave him the approval hahaha.
Today I had a subrrealist night, and the worst that does not rest or half good !!I spent a little yesterday at dinner because I was going around all day and I didn't feel like complicating myself.SERRANO ham sandwich, 98 gr, heavy bread, its bread with tomato, oil and ham that is not missing !!And for dessert a danacol (for lowering XD)

21.00h --- 143 --- HC 5.5 --- IU 5.3
23.07h --- 100 I'm ko, to the bed that I left
00.04h --- 67 Let's go for the Strawberry Gluc Up
00.26h --- 58 cannot be !!!Well, for another
00.44h --- 152 ô.0 What has passed here?Should I measure for the second time when I got off?Well, just in 45min, I measure me again
01: 29h --- 123 Something does not fit me, but to think!I get alarm in three hours and whatever comes whatever
04.40h --- 271 But where are you going with those figures !!U.I 2.7 to correct as I have
07.25h --- 180 This is not understood and I have slept fatal, double coffee per vena and endure as you can!:(

@pike are going to have to make a storybook among all

You could be my soulmate since I have seen that movie many times.
Alarm clock every two hours, correction of 2 units in the end that roll, right?
And the more nervous you get worse, the more is.
greetings

DiabetesForo
11/21/2015 2:03 a.m.

@Afterego the truth that the nights like this despair, a huge roll.

It is angry not to rest, the next morning I look like a zombie movie hahaha.

All this in my view for the hypos.But let's see that I have the Wednesday that I have endocrine.

I see every time more clear than investing in the MCG could help me and a lot.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/22/2015 2:31 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Today I have gone to look at my eyes (retinography) for the first time.Nothing, some flashes of nothing and waiting for the letter with the results.When the nurse has gone to put the drops in my eyes, I in plan:

Link

pike's profile photo
pike
11/23/2015 7:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

pike said:
today I have gone to look at my eyes (retinography) for the first time.Nothing, some flashes of nothing and waiting for the letter with the results.When the nurse has gone to put the drops in my eyes, I in plan:

Link

ha ha ha way of laughing, very good.

DiabetesForo
11/26/2015 11:03 p.m.

Well, to see what I tell you today, good that I am already within normal levels.
Since yesterday something very rare began to climb 110 to 260 by magic.
As if it were something hormonal and was incubating some rare things.
at
18:30 to 180
19:45 to 205 dinner 2 tomatoes with cottage cheese and fish and 4 rapida
20 HS Lantus 25 units.
22:00 to 259 and this ????1 extra fast.
23:00 to 267 Ostiaas come 3 more fast.
03:05 240 And I don't understand Naaa 2 more fast.
08:00 to 124 to Fiiinnn.
8:30 Breakfast and 3 Rapida and Zaaaaaass
9:40 to 44 and the double arrow Dexcom Coca Cola Platano and Gluco Pill.
11:05 to 256 I give up?Well, noooo.
8 km walk at a fast pace
13:15 to 135 to see how long the good lasts.
Comments and suggestions are heard as always.
greetings

DiabetesForo
11/27/2015 8:25 p.m.

@Afterego, willn't it be that the lantus does not take you?Something similar happens to me even though I get Lantus in the morning 9 and at night 8.
From 7pm it starts to rise to me and it is regulated by the fast of dinner but after the effect of the rapida rises to 4-5 that has effect the Lantus of the night.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/27/2015 9:28 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Sometimes what fails is the ball. The best did not come out all the Lantus ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/27/2015 10:13 p.m.

The same is just today or there is some detail that escapes you.

I am developing a theory that I do not buy it or myself but it is so.Do you remember when I think that hot water showers get me instead of lowering my glucose?Well, from the creator of that movie he now reaches the best cinemas "every time I see TV a lot, transteo with the laptop or I put myself with a video game a considerable time, if I measure me later, I have it in the clouds."There is that.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/27/2015 11:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

@Afterego yesterday something similar happened to me, no reason, but go to know.Just expect not to be repeated.The only thing that I see justifiable is the rebound after the descent.
@Pike If the book arrives at Best Seller, the Oscar hahaha movies.
Jokes apart is the thing to compare it with what you do when you are not stopping doing this.I don't know if it could be to move less, if you exercise a lot or similar.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/28/2015 3:26 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@pike, you may have to go up the slow one.The lesson that you are slow, does not cover 24 hours, is usually put every 12 hours.The one that is put once a day is the Lantus ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2015 4:28 p.m.

Well here we continue with the phenomenon that for the day it does not go down from 200 and in the afternoon it rises, undoubtedly
incubating some rare, with 6 fast for dinner and almost without dinner at two hours in 185.
Yesterday I was able to sleep at times and with alarm clock every two hours to avoid hiccups, it remained at 100 to 140 at night.
But in general high lines all day between 200 to 230.
Let's look at the night ??????

DiabetesForo
11/29/2015 4:09 a.m.

pike said:
is just today or there is some detail that escapes you.

I am developing a theory that I do not buy it or myself but it is so.Do you remember when I think that hot water showers get me instead of lowering my glucose?Well, from the creator of that movie he now reaches the best cinemas "every time I see TV a lot, transteo with the laptop or I put myself with a video game a considerable time, if I measure me later, I have it in the clouds."There is that.

Hi Pike Also the hot water showers upload the weird glycemia, right?

DiabetesForo
11/29/2015 4:10 a.m.

With Maria we have been the same for a few days, even some value that is even afraid to name it.Nor up quickly we managed to go down, only when we corrected, the next day more of the same .... except this weekend, we will see tomorrow ... and with the lantus more of the same we have passed from 14 to 16 and notThere is a way to get up with less than 140, as if we had not increased ... tonight 17, and there is tomorrow ... and on top of sleeping nights pending her glycemia, thankfully she didn't even knowwhole, click for the controls and the next day or remember it ...

RocioLlinares
11/29/2015 6:52 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well it seems that my usual number is 200 of there, he does not want to lower my blood glucose in the last 3 days, until he reached 290.
Drassical measures will apply to see if it results.
Change of insulin bolis and needles.
Drassical reduction in HC
Let's see if you want to go down.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2015 7:21 p.m.

When he says he does not go down there is no way.This that day you think, I have already happened and you will see that they climb and nothing and the day you do whatever you do, 200 is the number.Well with 200 I made up ...

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/29/2015 11:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.