{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Thank you very much, @ani.The truth is that, with hot water and rubbing, it served to get blood.Of course, Tarro's comedura for not having blood in his right hand is my hahahaha

@Anaisabel, welcome!I hope you are great with the sensor.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/15/2015 9:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Hey, I put a summary of a very real story that I lived Yesterday .

Once upon a time, Little Red Riding Hood having dinner happily what every night and trying to prick your fingers to sprout blood and know the sugar it has in the little body when ...

228 !!

He rubs his eyes.The grandmother's dinner was nothing abnormal.Try again.

224 !!

Little Riding Hood is developing, due to events like these, a master's degree in "What are you telling me, diabetes?"And in "Diabetes, you touch me morals and not in a sexually attractive way."

He falls asleep.He wakes up in the middle of the night with heats, palpitations, difficulty swallowing.Is measured and gives

119 !!

Well, it wasn't definitely for so much ... or yes?

Well, now he can't sleep and spends the rest of the night, with the symptoms of before and remembering the entire family tree of the Mellitus.

End

Without eating partridges, of course.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/16/2015 11:07 a.m.

@Pike the partridges that are not missing, that does not carry hydrates !!ha ha ha

Neither all princes are blue, nor are all frogs.That one day you get up something agitated, it does not always have to do with diabetes, that does not take away your dream.Many times, at least it happens to me, you are weird and you think, again a hiccup, or go!I do not have the sugar well and it may simply be a nightmare, a flu or that you left the heating hahaha .... Come on, ultimately, that you do not give more importance, that we have diabetes, but we are people.So to sleep in loose leg that then wrinkles!

On dinner and the mysterious climb, because taking into account that you carry little, if there are several days in a row it is already due to lack of insulin, look at that possibility and comment with your endocrine if you do not see it clear.

If it is simply an isolated day, do not give more importance, diabetes is like children, it comes without instruction manual and occasionally gives you some mischief;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/16/2015 2:06 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@pike the truth that for me that story tells me almost daily.Now if I am tired, nervous or anything else I begin to think that it is sugar and sometimes yes and sometimes not.@Gemater I have also discovered the new Gluc Up flavors and for me they are great will be for the novelty.I also tell you that I have not tried them for days because with the pump settings I do not see a hypoglycemia or far away, rather I am to the other side

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/16/2015 9:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today I have been glad.A few weeks ago they brought me the Bayer notes for notes (I have the contour New USB), a card and pedi for the web some things that gave free.Today they have arrived.I put them in case the info interests you:

* Cases of the USB apparatus
* Cargo and plug house for the USB
* A holder-insulin bag and another with bag to keep the cold included.

Hey, and everything without sugar :)

pike's profile photo
pike
11/17/2015 11:09 a.m.

Hahaha, but be careful with the fat that will be camouflaged;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/17/2015 1:46 p.m.

@Ele I apparently wanted to try them, the strawberry tonight already gave him the approval hahaha.
Today I had a subrrealist night, and the worst that does not rest or half good !!I spent a little yesterday at dinner because I was going around all day and I didn't feel like complicating myself.SERRANO ham sandwich, 98 gr, heavy bread, its bread with tomato, oil and ham that is not missing !!And for dessert a danacol (for lowering XD)

21.00h --- 143 --- HC 5.5 --- IU 5.3
23.07h --- 100 I'm ko, to the bed that I left
00.04h --- 67 Let's go for the Strawberry Gluc Up
00.26h --- 58 cannot be !!!Well, for another
00.44h --- 152 ô.0 What has passed here?Should I measure for the second time when I got off?Well, just in 45min, I measure me again
01: 29h --- 123 Something does not fit me, but to think!I get alarm in three hours and whatever comes whatever
04.40h --- 271 But where are you going with those figures !!U.I 2.7 to correct as I have
07.25h --- 180 This is not understood and I have slept fatal, double coffee per vena and endure as you can!:(

@pike are going to have to make a storybook among all

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/17/2015 2:44 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

"Hello, I'm your diabetes and I have come to show you that if you think you control me is that you think badly" hahaha

I have already put that title, @gemater

pike's profile photo
pike
11/17/2015 4:48 p.m.

@pike, Mu Good = D> = D> = D>

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/17/2015 5:32 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, @pike and @gemater, Question of the Endocrine: And what do you think is due?To the solstice of Mars must be because neither p ... idea

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/17/2015 8:08 p.m.

Yes or the climb of the tides ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/17/2015 8:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, be careful that aquarium connects with Venus this week and you can get fat.Hypoglycemic all!

;)

pike's profile photo
pike
11/17/2015 8:10 p.m.

By the way @gemater I have bought the envelopes online and are more expensive than those of lemon, and I have not found in boxes of 20. It will be that the improved taste is paid

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/17/2015 8:13 p.m.

@Pike In the end that book will be Best Seller haha
Today I have the day turned, I don't know if it will be Venus, Mars, the tides, or that the aliens came, but it seems that I have spent the day in Port Aventura ... but the humor that is not missing!
@Ele I still don't look at it, but if I find anything I tell you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/17/2015 8:33 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Good morning!!Today we have to end ...It will be the first hemo that will give us values ​​without taking into account the values ​​of before diagnosis ...... I hope that over time these nerves disappear, or do they not?

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/18/2015 7:51 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Good luck!

pike's profile photo
pike
11/18/2015 10:34 a.m.

Well .... super happy, within what this disease allows us ..... we have achieved a hem of 6'6 !!!!, along with the congratulations of her endo and educator, and I say "we have" becauseAll of you are included, without your advice we would not have achieved it, so a million thanks !!!!
We have won one more battle of this long war !!!!, I don't want to say endless because I hope to see a cure ...

And another thing for those who have problems with strips and needles ..... your endo has increased us to 9 the need for daily strips, due to the subject of physical education classes, training, careers ..... and whatLet us ask in our health center all the needles we need .... so ..... whoever has problems, to ask .... According to the endocrine, they have to give us what we need ....

RocioLlinares
11/18/2015 12:34 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

As if it were so easy.For asking not to give;) it depends on the center, place and pelma that touches you: D

Anaisabel
11/18/2015 1:35 p.m.

@Rociollinares, congratulations on that hemo¡¡¡¡

Anaisabel
11/18/2015 1:36 p.m.

That's why @anaisabel, we still more pelmas !!!!You have to try .....
And thank you very much !!!

RocioLlinares
11/18/2015 1:40 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.