{'en': 'Toujeo insulin', 'es': 'Insulina toujeo'} Image

Toujeo insulin

Dori's profile photo   03/03/2016 11:34 p.m.

Hello @Afterego it seems that after a week the glycemia are being controlled.I have not had more than 200 again.
I have climbed 1 unit the toujeo and that you fast in the deaayuno (I put it in the morning) and much better.
See me how much.
All the best!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
07/07/2016 1:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Will it have to continue increasing until waking well, less than 140?
And if necessary, also increase the rapids.
We have not yet changed insulin, but maybe, when changing basal, the rapid is also modified.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/07/2016 3:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The other day my endo told me that they are seeing that new insulins work better if they get at night.So I put it on twelve night, before going to sleep and I get up between 70 and 110.
I personally had TB who changed the rapid ratios but at least.
It costs to adjust but patience that is achieved in a few months.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/08/2016 10:32 a.m.

Hello everyone
Let's see if anyone can help me ...
I've been with Toujeo for almost two months and I don't finish getting her!
I punctured 18 units of Lantus 15 in the morning Y3 at night (11-23h), they changed me to Toujeo starting for 16 units at 11 am, I go for 22 and the truth is that there were a few days that seemed that it worked but anotherI am fatal once!I am constantly in 200 or more, it is a party when I have less!
Fast me skewed myself and it seems that it makes me too effect, especially at night, since if I correct only one unit having 250, I get up with hiccups ...
I don't know if I should get the toujeo a little, take something before bed ... or change the toujeo
The truth is that I am a bit desperate because today I am worse than with Mantis and I am having acetone almost every day !!!!
What I do?

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/17/2016 12:02 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

By the way!Today I have uploaded to 23 the toujeo to see what happens ...

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/17/2016 12:06 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Let's see with that unit more .., you sule more units of toujeo q from Lantus.
What I miss me is that decrease of 250. ..
The limit of climbing is not waking up with hiccups ..
Do you put it at 11 in the morning?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/17/2016 10:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Yes, at 11:30 in the morning.
It seems that today with that unit more the thing is going !!!I do not want to sing victory to see how the night is given, but I have had it today has been 164 !!It seems a lie that only one unit can fix you the whole day

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/17/2016 11:41 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Basal are like that, when the dose is, it is fixed.
>: D <

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/18/2016 12:40 a.m.

Thanks Regina
Let's see if it continues like this = D>

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/18/2016 9:38 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello, I have a 13 -year -old son, and we have been very good for two months, from the next day to start.We put 16 of Lantus and Tougedo 23. But now, in summer 17 for exercise.We put it with the snack, Humalog.We had to go up at the beginning, with inactivity, but now we go down for more movement.To continue testing, and what is clear is that the lantus lasts.All the best

Santos's profile photo
Santos
07/20/2016 6:11 p.m.

repipa said:
hello everyone
Let's see if anyone can help me ...
I've been with Toujeo for almost two months and I don't finish getting her!
I punctured 18 units of Lantus 15 in the morning Y3 at night (11-23h), they changed me to Toujeo starting for 16 units at 11 am, I go for 22 and the truth is that there were a few days that seemed that it worked but anotherI am fatal once!I am constantly in 200 or more, it is a party when I have less!
Fast me skewed myself and it seems that it makes me too effect, especially at night, since if I correct only one unit having 250, I get up with hiccups ...
I don't know if I should get the toujeo a little, take something before bed ... or change the toujeo
The truth is that I am a bit desperate because today I am worse than with Mantis and I am having acetone almost every day !!!!
What I do?

Well, it seems to me that you would have to do the same thing I have done.
Back to Lantus and your values ​​will be fine again, that is my humble opinion.
Always consult your doctor.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 8:11 p.m.

Altere Go, I'm going to give a time to the toujeo since the lantus was not going well ...

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/21/2016 9:14 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Another question to see what you think
Putting 23 in the morning, at night at the expense with figures to the titas, in plan 180, 174 I get up with 60 ...
What I do?I changed the schedule?I get a unit of toujeo?

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/21/2016 9:18 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

From Humalog I click very little 1-3-1, so I am thinking of returning to 22 and clicking a little more humalog, because I am not moving much, since I am a job.
If I try to move more, I could get off one, right?
What do you think?
I am quite desperate because my endocrine returns in September and I intended to go five days of vacation ... and it gives me panic!!!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/21/2016 9:47 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello everyone.
I carry with Toujeo 22 days I started with 28 und and I am already in 38 I have after the meals some poicos of 240, which with the Latin did not happen to me, I also put lyxumia at the same time, but today I find out about the endoThat it seems that I put it at night and to avoid uploading lyxumia before breakfast, tomorrow I start I tell you, but of course I see here, what works for one does not mean that it serves to serveother.Have good vacation

Rodrigo's profile photo
Rodrigo
07/21/2016 12:52 p.m.

Hello, try in the afternoon along with the snack, my son is doing well.Of course, at night we look at him once or twice, it depends.To dawn well, I imagine that you have to look at night

Santos's profile photo
Santos
07/21/2016 5:39 p.m.

@Repipa, if you go down so much at night, you are putting too much basal. Based on a toujeo unit, or more, until you wake up well without going down much.
And if you need, the humalog goes up.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/21/2016 11:30 p.m.

Or change the time, as @santos says.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/21/2016 11:32 p.m.

Repipa, it is that during the night, even if you lie down with 180, you have to look, either to eat something, if you have moved, or if you would have to put insulin if you have had a very stopped day or have dinner more hydrates moreSlow.Humalog only affects until two hours, then the basal comes, that for the Toujedo does not intervene as much as the lantus at the beginning, but when time passes, you need maintenance.That is, I would not go down Humalog when putting the Toujedo, but then has strength and lasts 24 hours.Patience

Santos's profile photo
Santos
07/21/2016 11:48 p.m.

Thanks Regina and Santos.
This nasal is costing me enough to take the point ... Maybe because I have been almost 15 years with Lantus.
Today I had the day reflected quite high removing the hygiene first hour ... see tomorrow because I have the same one day, when it seems that he throws forward he spoils again ... I will tell you telling you
Thanks again

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/22/2016 12:46 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.