{'en': 'Toujeo insulin', 'es': 'Insulina toujeo'} Image

Toujeo insulin

Dori's profile photo   03/03/2016 11:34 p.m.

I've been with Toujeo for two years and I don't have as many hypo .. as when I used Lantus, it's very stable, I put 10 units at 11 at night, the same ones that I put on Lantus, I am better controlled and I usually get up between 80 and 130;My last glycosilada 5'3

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
05/05/2019 8:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Forget to tell you that at night, about 4 I do a glycemia control and I have over 100

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
05/05/2019 9:33 p.m.

I was sorry for the toujeo, I spent a year with her and I couldn't get off my ease glycemia in the morning to less than 180. They changed it to me for three and wonder, however many do not work so well,Each body is a world ...

sil's profile photo
sil
05/06/2019 8:19 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

I have type II diabetes diagnosed 15 years ago. When they approved in Spain it cost me two years that my doctor changed me to toujeo.I was with 26 of Lantus and 26 of Toujeo prescribed me.At first it went wrong, I went to the pharmacy, we called the laboratory and everything, they told me to be patient that the body takes several weeks to get used.The thing stabilized and punctuated me in the morning by prescription, because the peaks of a couple of hours after getting up there was no way and the doctor thought about trying that.
Now I am very good with measures from 85 to 100 all day for 8 months, but thanks to Dr. Bernstein's diet.Despite the minimum hydrates, I have not managed to lower more than 26 units the Toujeo.It is simply more concentrated than the Lantus so it is injected less liquid with the same units.Other benefits such as its effect lasted more time or that "did not fat so much" the gut zone, according to those recommended by Toujeo above Lantus I have not noticed them.

mborque's profile photo
mborque
05/06/2019 10:31 a.m.

Hello!I have been using it for a few months and it is great ... I have been very reduced by hypoglycemia.
I put it at 18:30
Greetings :)

maríajosé33's profile photo
maríajosé33
05/06/2019 12:35 p.m.

mborque said:
I have diagnostic diabetes diagnosed 15 years ago. When they approved in Spain it cost me two years that my doctor changed Lantus to Toujeo.I was with 26 of Lantus and 26 of Toujeo prescribed me.At first it went wrong, I went to the pharmacy, we called the laboratory and everything, they told me to be patient that the body takes several weeks to get used.The thing stabilized and punctuated me in the morning by prescription, because the peaks of a couple of hours after getting up there was no way and the doctor thought about trying that.
Now I am very good with measures from 85 to 100 all day for 8 months, but thanks to Dr. Bernstein's diet.Despite the minimum hydrates, I have not managed to lower more than 26 units the Toujeo.It is simply more concentrated than the Lantus so it is injected less liquid with the same units.Other benefits such as its effect lasted more time or that "did not fat so much" the gut zone, according to those recommended by Toujeo above Lantus I have not noticed them.

I recommend the book "The Code of Diabetes" by DR Jason Fung.For type 2 it is very good and explains in detail the origin of the disease and how it should be addressed.If with the Dr Bernstein Low Carb Diet you do not manage to lower the insulin the same with what Jason proposes if you can.It is also low diet in hydrates with flashing fasting and their patients are doing very well.It is in Spanish.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
05/06/2019 4:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.