{'en': 'Toujeo insulin', 'es': 'Insulina toujeo'} Image

Toujeo insulin

Dori's profile photo   03/03/2016 11:34 p.m.

By the way @regina you are a crack in this, so for you it will be pathered bread:)>--

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
03/10/2017 12:54 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Uff, I hope it is easier than adjusting the lantus .., but until July it will not change ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2017 5:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

uff, to see if it is easier than adjusting Lantus .., but until July it will not be changed ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2017 5:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone, I still do not dare to change Toujeo, I am afraid of night declines, I do not decide to change

soriafria's profile photo
soriafria
03/21/2017 8:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

soriafria said:
hello everyone, I still dare to change to toujeo, I am afraid of night drops, I do not decide to change

Fear is blocker, and the more you give yourself in it, the more it blocks you.The toujeo makes less peaks than the lantus, sure.I know from experience, and I am very delicate and even the breeze of the flutter of a butterfly sorry, and the toujeo, with the well tight dose, I am great.So breathe deeply, and Lánzate, who is sure to do well.

On the dose I cannot tell you anything, this has to do your endocrine and the knowledge of yourself.They say that the toujeo requires more doses than Lantus, but that is not my case, and I don't know if it will be in all cases.So if you scare you, you can always start with the same dose as Lantus and observe.Keep in mind that Toujeo insulin has several days of effect, that is: if you make a change today, do not start seeing trends up to three days.So to observe with patience.
encouragement :-) and good day

imara's profile photo
imara
03/21/2017 9:17 a.m.

Thank you very much Imara, if I decide at once!

soriafria
03/21/2017 1:35 p.m.

Hello everyone!!I have been with threeiba and fatal for a year, I have gone from a hem from 5.5 to 7.5, since I was at a continuous hypo that cost me a lot to go back, I took a lot of fear, and as I have gotHypos, which leads me to be in hyper constant.With the endo we have come to the conclusion that there is some moment when the three -one is overlap and that's why I have those dowers, with what we are going to try with the toujeo, has someone changed from threeiba to Toujeo?How was it?The endo has told me to start with the same units that I put on Tresiba but that we will surely have to upload them.I feel very insecure because I have been up for days and I do not want that in the beginnings with Toujeo this is further out of control ...

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/21/2017 6:19 p.m.

@"Belen82" I spent 5 months with threeiba and although my case was not the same I also worsened my hemoglobin due to constant ups and downsHemo and at least in my case he is leaving me much better.I am putting between 2 and 4 or more (depending on the activity) on those that put me on Lantus, in case it serves as a reference.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/21/2017 9:03 p.m.

I don't know if some will help you
To @Soriafría, I gave me the change from Lantus to any new insulin, since I had been with her for more than 10 years and thought she was better badly known... (Cochina lie! An excuse of fearful) changes to Tresiba and lasts two months ... for me it was chaotic!!!!Downloads, ups ...
And thanks to informing me, especially in this forum, I decided to propose to my endocrine the change to Toujeo, especially because it was "improved lantus" and it worked for me!!!!!
It was hard for me
Really!!!I promise you !!!It is true that it is flatter and it has not given me any unjustified hypo, all have had justification and without eating my head !!!!They are not so abrupt and you recover before, go up as soon as you take something.
In case it serves as a reference, I put it at 11 in the morning and I put a unit more than Lantus
Although you already know that each one is a world ...
Courage to all who try it and tell you that the forum helped me a lot!!!!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
03/21/2017 11:34 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello good morning: I tell you my case in search of help: I ​​carry with threeiba about a year and I do not finish taking the point.I put it at 11:30 am a dose of 22 units and at 18:00 my values ​​are 220 and climbing, I try to put it at 9:00 a.m. and I remain the same, now also the morning controls are high are high 260-290 And I am up to all H.C at dinner all night.Any advice?I am reading your comments from Toujeo and I don't know if I would come well.Thank you so much

Rodris3's profile photo
Rodris3
03/23/2017 11:22 a.m.

To me in the afternoon I also get on and I put a Humalog unit
Apparently there is a hormone that causes it to rise in the afternoon and not everyone
To change to Toujeo comment to your endocrine, it changed it to me and it was better for me to have the endocrine that each one is a world!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
03/23/2017 11:27 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

I am encouraged to read your positive comments !!I have the toujeo in the fridge and I do not dare ...More Novorapid ... I get well, I am starting to have ketone bodies from time to time ... the guideline they have given me is as follows:
-The first day not put anything slow so that threeiba is eliminated.
-The second day put the same units of Toujeo that of Tresiba, but of course, if with the units that I have now with the Tresiba it does not arrive, with the toujeo I put myself in more than 500 fixed ...

What would you do ??

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/23/2017 12:04 p.m.

belen82 said:
I encourage me to read your positive comments !!I have the toujeo in the fridge and I do not dare ...More Novorapid ... I get well, I am starting to have ketone bodies from time to time ... the guideline they have given me is as follows:
-The second day put the same units of Toujeo that of Tresiba, but of course, if with the units that I have now with the Tresiba it does not arrive, with the toujeo I put myself in more than 500 fixed ...

What would you do ??

Trust and launch into change and observe as calm as possible.That would do.And if I am afraid of the possibility of putting on 500, have the quick to correct, with the guidelines that are precise and that will come from the own knowledge that you have of your sensitivity and the help that your endocrine can facilitate you.

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
03/23/2017 12:43 p.m.

imara said:
been82 said:
encourages me to read your positive comments !!I have the toujeo in the fridge and I do not dare ...More Novorapid ... I get well, I am starting to have ketone bodies from time to time ... the guideline they have given me is as follows:

What would you do ??

Trust and launch into change and observe as calm as possible.That would do.And if I am afraid of the possibility of putting on 500, have the quick to correct, with the guidelines that are precise and that will come from the own knowledge that you have of your sensitivity and the help that your endocrine can facilitate you.

Hugs

Thank you!!!Well yes, I'll do that.I will trust my endocrine and I will follow your guidelines ... and I will try to be a little quieter!

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/23/2017 3:32 p.m.

Rodris3 said:
Hello good morning: I comment on my case in search of help: I ​​carry with threeiba about a year and I do not finish taking the point.I put it at 11:30 am a dose of 22 units and at 18:00 my values ​​are 220 and climbing, I try to put it at 9:00 a.m. and I remain the same, now also the morning controls are high are high 260-290 And I am up to all H.C at dinner all night.Any advice?I am reading your comments from Toujeo and I don't know if I would come well.Thank you very much

They have always told me that to look that the basal is well adjusted you have to look at what happens at night.If at two hours from dinner you are fine, but at night you get up and lift yourself high is that it is slow.Have you looked at the ketone bodies in the morning?It may be that when you are so many hours without eating CH (you comment that at dinner you do not eat them) do ketones ...

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/23/2017 3:35 p.m.

A question, if before breakfast you are with 300;What breakfast?only proteins?

soriafria
03/24/2017 noon

In my case and luckily for now @"soriafria" has not happened to me, assuming that you use fast, I would first correct according to your sensitivity factor and try to go into better values.I would measure at the time or at 2 hours to see how the thing is going, and based on that it would already have normal or not (with the corresponding insulin).Of course, sometimes you cannot expect, in that case you could correct and pull some protein, or take something you know that it takes to get the glucose and add it to the correction dose ... but I suppose it would not be the best clear thing...
If it usually happens, a solution would be good.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/24/2017 5:27 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@"Soriafria" I correct to lower that figure and breakfast the usual
To me, I think it was @regina, he told me in this forum that if you get up high, you are lacking basal.
As for the ketone bodies, my educator told me that it is or because there are missing hydrates or because it is missing insulin, I believe that if you lower those figures you will not have ketone bodies.It happened to me :)

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
03/26/2017 12:14 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello, I've been with Toujeo for about 3 months, having been with Lantus for many years.Its behavior is unpredictable and chaotic with the same dose: one day it is able to make a perfect basal like another day makes a 300 peak or a tendency to be very low and hypoglycemia need more time than usual to be able to trace them.In addition, my Novorapid needs have lowered a lot (1 UD / 2 HC rations, when before with Lantus it was 1 UD / 1 ration HC).Has someone happened to someone?

happy2avocados's profile photo
happy2avocados
10/23/2017 12:33 a.m.

Hello, I am with the mixed insulins
2 years ago I was with the lantus and as I was doing very badly they went to the mixed 25% at breakfast and at dinner and at the food the fast one gave me: Apidra and the truth for a year did very well with a hemoOf 6.3 But this year without knowing why I started to go bad hem 7.5 and the endocrine changed me to mixed breakfast 50% insuffy food and mixed dinner 30%.I've been with this change for 2 months and the truth is worse than before, since slow insulin does not get to dinner (it runs out of 6-7) and if I get up a little later it doesn't get to me either (I run out of 8) and I don't stop clicking to compensate
I want to go at the end of the month to see my endocrine and I want to tell you to change to the toujeo or the three -year, what do you think?Will it be a lot of change?Do you think I will do better?When is it better to put the basal?
Thank you

maca's profile photo
maca
02/14/2018 11:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.