{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

Hello, I do nothing special ... I try to keep the reservoir always in an upright position, I click on the ball and charge the desired units.I remove the ball and the reservoir needle.There will always be some bubble, you are tapping with your finger to remove them and you are gradually climbing, in an upright position and turning it to see that there is none.I tapped with my finger I remove them all without major problem: in vertical - taps - climb - taps up until there is none.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/20/2016 6:13 p.m.

Incidents with the 640?Many faults I have to change this model.Thank you.

Deilf Adams's profile photo
Deilf Adams
01/13/2017 12:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, I'm Mary and my 11 -year -old son debuted 1 year ago
The minimed 640g microinfusora and at the moment I am having problems asking for batteries every 3 days

9406 's profile photo
02/11/2017 1:10 a.m.

I live in Central America and in my country only 2 people use MINIMED 240G Microinfusora has been difficult is already learning day by day
Apart from the machine is having battery problems on the keys, stretch marks have been formed
I would like to know if someone has had problems with this and how the manufacturer replied

9406 's profile photo
02/11/2017 1:14 a.m.

@9406 Good morning, with respect to the theme of batteries is a failure of the pump software, calls Medtronic, in our case the answer was the replacement of the pump on the other.Do not afternoon to call them to expose the problem, once the alarm begins to jump to change the pile every time, the next thing that happens is that the pump stops and for the infusion.A hug ;;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
02/11/2017 9:33 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thanks Ainhoa, we will make a claim, I already did it to our supplier
But this forum and your comments have helped me a lot
I hope to keep in touch again
A strong hug

9406 's profile photo
02/11/2017 1:49 p.m.

@9406, thank you very much for your words, m I am glad if I have been able to help you.Another very strong hug for you>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
02/11/2017 6:15 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

It is only to communicate that I join the 640g club.They have authorized me and I will soon become a firefighter.Let's see if we can all help each other and get a "curious thing and manage" ;-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 11:22 a.m.

Another firefighter in the diabetes forum.com !!!!!!Congratulations Joselu, a lot of patience at the beginning and get the most out of the bomb !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/25/2017 3:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Oleeeee !!!
I am very happy that they finally grant you the bomb and decide to try it.
As Jorge says the principle is somewhat discouraging, but with patience you get to her.
Good luck and here we are for what you need.
I have changed fungigles, for another that is of oblique insertion.
Greetings and a hug for everyone.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/25/2017 4:05 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

jconegar said:
another firefighter in diabetesforo.com !!!!!!Congratulations Joseludi, a lot of patience at the beginning and to get the most out of the bomb !!!

Yes, @jconegar, from now on we will have to enter the Dialectic battles Animas-Medtronic (I think I will leave the free club) hahaha

DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 7:16 p.m.

chimo said:
oleeee !!!
I am very happy that they finally grant you the bomb and decide to try it.
As Jorge says the principle is somewhat discouraging, but with patience you get to her.
Good luck and here we are for what you need.
I have changed fungigles, for another that is of oblique insertion.
Greetings and a hug for everyone.

You already have to be made an expert @chimo, are those of oblique insertion for those who have less corporal fat they are?

DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 7:17 p.m.

Joseludi said:
jconegar said:
another firefighter in diabetesfor.com !!!!!!Congratulations Joseludi, a lot of patience at the beginning and to get the most out of the bomb !!!

Yes, @jconegar, from now on we will have to enter the Dialectic battles Animas-Medtronic (I think I will leave the free club) hahaha

Well we will not make free debates, Dexcom, now it will be Animas-640, Dexcom-Enlite, do you want a machine to make decisions for you?;)
Always positive that yes, by the way we start?You have to create the thread.We see who believes it;), by the way you know where I'm going to throw ...

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/25/2017 7:49 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

This is a companion, it is because because of my thinness my cannulas are folded.
As soon as I can teach you the fungigles

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/25/2017 7:51 p.m.

@joseludi forgive for interrupting (I have also done it in the Post of the Roche bomb) but ... what have you done to authorize you social security?I have been trying to see if social security puts me a bomb, after suffering 5 severe hypoglycemia with hospital admission in the last year and they have not yet given me the OK.I do not know if this will improve my diabetes but with what I am happening I don't know what to do.And another thing, the MCG sensor put it from the beginning to put the pump?I know that the MCG is not financed by social security but it is that a hospital nurse told me that this pump in principle put only the bomb and then, later they would put the sensor (assuming the cost the patient, of course), whichNone makes sense since, if you want to assume the cost, I understand that the MCG can help you learn to handle the pump, so it is more suitable to put it from the first moment.Thanks for your comments and ... congratulations for being able to access the bomb !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
03/25/2017 8:13 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

With the joseludi permit, here you have indications in BOE so that they can put it
Link
But it depends that your endo knows how to put them, who wants, and the main thing is the economic issue of the hospital no matter how much the BOE says that is the main thing, because from endo you can change but if the hospital does not want to have to look for one that puts them, butFrom a partner he has had to change hospital to get one, well if there are several hospitals where he can go in his clear province.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/25/2017 8:20 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

sllf said:
@Joseludi forgive for interrupting (I have also done it in the post of the Roche bomb) but ... what have you done to authorize you social security?I have been trying to see if social security puts me a bomb, after suffering 5 severe hypoglycemia with hospital admission in the last year and they have not yet given me the OK.I do not know if this will improve my diabetes but with what I am happening I don't know what to do.And another thing, the MCG sensor put it from the beginning to put the pump?I know that the MCG is not financed by social security but it is that a hospital nurse told me that this pump in principle put only the bomb and then, later they would put the sensor (assuming the cost the patient, of course), whichNone makes sense since, if you want to assume the cost, I understand that the MCG can help you learn to handle the pump, so it is more suitable to put it from the first moment.Thanks for your comments and ... congratulations for being able to access the bomb !!!

It is basically to give a lot of "cognizage", move a lot, in my case.I've been, as @jconegar says, if they tell you no, change doctor or hospital if you can, many times it is more questions of doctors than you are.

As for hypoglycemia, I suppose something would help you to be able to adjust basal and not the basal supplied in 1 or 2 times a day (Lantus, Toujeo or Tresiba).What would help you most would be a continuous measurement system with alarm, in your case the Dexcom.Ideally, the pump, the 640g with the Smartguard system or other Dexcom a helped pump.

I cannot tell you about whether you put if you want the measurement continues or not since they just authorized it and next week I start formation so I still don't know anything.

My recommendation is that you are not still and quiet, that you can the can again and again

DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 8:33 p.m.

Infinite thanks to the two, @joseludi and @jconegar !!!!The requirements of course that I fulfill them all and morequality of life of the patient.I have been giving the pain since October and, although the non -resounding have not given it to me, either the yes and ... is to despair !!!I have raised the dexcom but the truth is that the cost is too much.I already know that the Medtronic 640g with a sensor is also expensive but ... I don't know, perhaps I think that perhaps only the pump could already help me and, if the circumstances change, the one with McG's possibility, because it attracts me althoughYou can't first.
Well, what was said, thank you very much for your help !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
03/25/2017 8:54 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

This is a partner, in the end is money the cause of a life improvement.
In my hospital they informed me that I had to meet some requirements, not everyone does it and bomb treatment is not recommended.
More than 5 capillary glycems, counting the rations, basic knowledge of our disease ....
The MCG of Medtronic has its pros, it is not the panacea, I am sorry to tell you.
They left me to try and the sensors did not last 5 days, mistakes, false alarms ...
They also paralyze the basal and my subsequent climbs were abysmal.
Then they left me the economic of Fristyle and the truth that was nailed, variations of +-15 a authentic pass after 7 days put.
Pump treatment is more comfortable and precise, but the basal must be adjusted very well, so at the beginning the hyper are constant.
Do not despair and fight for it, if it serves you information, the bomb put it in a hospital with a private direction, in the previous one that I was or raised it to me and the direction was public.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/25/2017 9:38 p.m.

As information for Medtronic Firefighters:
In my case, the fungigles send them home, I don't know if it will be so throughout Spain.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/25/2017 9:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.