{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

@albertot I'm glad that the subject is already solved !!Now to enjoy it.Good night and a hug.@chimo, thank you very much for your comment, I would love to think that on some occasion I can be helpful, hopefully ...>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/05/2016 11:38 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

You have been very helpful @Ainhoa ​​!!Thank you!!
I am now coupling ... down ... it must be that I still had active Lantus.I hope to be tomorrow "ready."A hug and good night

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/05/2016 11:45 p.m.

Hello,
Here another that binds to the 640g club.Last Monday they made the first training session, they gave me the bomb to practice and I left with a cannula on.I expected that I would not endure the pool sessions and have endured three days perfectly.
I return to continue on Monday.At the moment I am practicing and reading the manuals.For now I have several doubts.
The men, do you shave your belly?
I come from the accu-chek bowling calculator and put the rations of carbohydrates in decimals.The pump only admits multiples of 0.5 for portions.How do you do it, round or put it in grams?

The latest, I have taken a look at Carelink software, go shit !!!I can't believe that in 2016 they have nothing better.In the end.
Greetings.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
08/25/2016 8:32 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Hi @maik_dyk, I'm very happy about progress, because I think it is.
I at least round up the discharge.
As for shaving, I recommend it.Although this week I am chaos with the sugar, I managed to lower the glyce to 6.8 an advance for me.
I put the insert on my legs and it is great for the lipos of the gut (I went until Monday that the detach began).
Only a nuance that surely have told you but you should never forget with bomb 1 in the doubt of whether it works well, pull ball and 2 change a canula in the morning next to breakfast (you will know if it works well or folded the needle, me to meIt has not yet happened to me but I know cases).
A lot of patience and many spirits is the key to the beginning, then you will think it is a real advance against our disease.
Greetings and here you have us for everything.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/25/2016 9:18 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Thank you very much @chimo, for now I will start putting the cannulas in the belly until I find me comfortable, then I will investigate.Today I was watching a video of the reservoir change and others and also advised to eat something after changing to make sure it works well.I will take it into account.
Greetings.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
08/25/2016 10:17 p.m.

Hello.I was looking for information on the forum about Medtronic 640g and I see that there is already a topic here ... great, because I am starting the training that they already accepted it and this month I already supposed it I have ... but I have a little offear ...: -s

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
09/08/2016 2:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fear @Leticia21, in the face of fear, the best is a lot of information so that nothing takes you for surprise, getting all the game that you can and know that possible problems can arise and how to solve them.Ask any questions that even see nonsense, going to understand and acquiring information is what will bring security.A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
09/08/2016 3:14 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

They show it to you as very simple but I don't think their handling is so easy. Monday I have another kind of formation.
With regard to the sensors, does anyone use them?Where do you buy them and the price?Is that for example I carry the freestylr now

Leticia21
09/08/2016 4:27 p.m.

leticia21 said:
They show it to you as very simple but I don't think their handling is so easy. Monday I have another kind of formation again.
With regard to the sensors, does anyone use them?Where do you buy them and the price?Is that for example I carry the freestylr now

@Leticia21, here is the page with the promotion "Let act" that is for a year, before what you entered you did not have for a year, but I think they have seen the numerous complaints and the sensors already cover you the whole year

Link

Summarizing: 200 euros plus VAT per month

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/08/2016 6:27 p.m.

Ufff ... € 200 ???What a money

Leticia21
09/08/2016 10:43 p.m.

Hi @Leticia21,
They put it in early October.I already have the apparatus at home, the truth is that it is very easy to drive.You get with the bomb in one afternoon.
I do try the sensors, it is a paste that they are worth but to be able to sleep well at night it is worth trying.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
09/12/2016 8:09 a.m.

Today I went to another class again and came the Medtronic Commercial and the truth is that well.I asked the sensor issue and he told me that you have 2 months of test and if you decide not to use it anymore you can cancel the contract.The truth that the advantages of the sensor are very good and the issue of canceling the step is insulin during a hiccy ... the alarms ... it's great ... the cost is what it costs me to face

Leticia21
09/13/2016 12:39 a.m.

leticia21 said:
I went back to another class and came the commercial of Medtronic and the truth is that well.I asked the sensor issue and he told me that you have 2 months of test and if you decide not to use it anymore you can cancel the contract.The truth that the advantages of the sensor are very good and the issue of canceling the step is insulin during a hiccy ... the alarms ... is great ... the cost is what I find it hard to face

@Leticia21 But those first two months but do you want to pay them?Carrying an MCG with alarms is not really priceless.I have had to cut something with the Dexcom G4 and I do not regret anything.
Try at least that they leave you the MCG a couple of weeks some people leave them to regulate the bomb without saying that they will love it, what I do not know if doctors talk to the representative for this favor.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/13/2016 1:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If you have to pay them, what the representative explains your signatures a contract a year with it and without after two months you decide not to cancel without penalization come on ... Everything is business.
Let's see if I can squeeze the belt more ... although I am already suffocating ... jijiji

Leticia21
09/13/2016 1:46 p.m.

leticia21 said:
If you have to pay them, what the representative explained to me your signatures a year a year with it and without after two months you decide not to continue is canceled without penalty we are going ..All is business.
Let's see if I can squeeze the belt more ... although I am already suffocating ... jijiji

Try to see if they leave them for a couple of weeks to regulate the pump and try them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/13/2016 3:47 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Please go up this thread again to ask all users of the 640 g.
There is a topic that has not played and I don't know how it goes.
The theme bubbles, how do you do not come out?If you put it pump down, the bubbles are not stuck in the walls?If you hit with your fingers, can you separate them?
Surely there is a new user with this topic right now, since we are more and more firefighters.
Has anyone solved this issue well?
Thank you all !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/18/2016 3:10 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

The never ending tale, my recommendation is to purge the reservoir every day, it is 2 minutes and avoids scares.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
11/18/2016 10:08 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Thanks @chimo.
I have evidence that there are people who have problems with bubbles with this bomb, so I have asked, in case among all of the 640 you can help.
As always the same story that is because of the heat, but of course we carry others we also give off heat.
Do you fill it with vial or pen?Someone who drills with vial who happens less than with pen?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/18/2016 10:52 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

In our case with 640g and with pen we have never had any bubble problems.We are very happy with this pump, it is the cane.

On the continuous monitoring system of Medtronic, as @Leticia21 says, it can be tested, but it is true that the box of sensors that you open have to pay.The other unopened boxes, transmitter etc.In our case, the sensors were not very precise and we pulled for Dexcom, but there are many people in the forums that are good for the sensors and the stop when hiccups.This in the end is to try and see what is doing well, because it may not be the same as another.We tried Enlite, Dexcom and Free.And some of them at the same time (one on each arm) until we decided.

We will wait to try in the future the Enlite3 in the 670g, if they make it clear, to see how the new generation is going.At the moment 640g + dexcom G4 perfect couple for now.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/19/2016 9:58 a.m.

@albertot please you can explain step by detailed step how you make the cartridge load for these people.The most explicit thing you can but also care, also if you do it with vial or pen.
Surely many people will thank you.
Thank you for answering, sometimes it is not done for neglect and we realize the great help we can facilitate.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/19/2016 11:34 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.