{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

chimo said:
as information for Medtronic Firefighters:
In my case the fungigles send them home, I do not know if it will be so throughout Spain.

It depends on the hospital, they usually always want to receive fungible material in hospital purchases to verify shipments.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/25/2017 11:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

chimo said:
as information for Medtronic Firefighters:
In my case the fungigles send them home, I do not know if it will be so throughout Spain.

They send it to me to the hospital and it is a pain.Let's see if I get it to me home just like the sensors.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
03/27/2017 9:06 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

They do not send them to the hospital, they send them to the specialty center (there is one in my neighborhood, but in the no endocrinology service) so they send it to another that is in another neighborhood that belongs to my area, inMy city there are two east and west areas, the bad thing about this center is that I do not catch me further than the hospital, I have the health center to 15 minutes, the scepter of specialties to another 15 and the hospital at 30 and for the fungiblesI have to go motorized.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/27/2017 4:34 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

They send me everything home, 3 boxes of every time and when I start the last, I ask and send me another 3 ...

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
03/31/2017 10:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.
I use the 640g and charge the reservoirs with roads.What I usually do is, take the same amount of air in the reservoir that I insulin want to fill, in my case 2 ml.I put them in the vial with the mouth of the vial up, then I turn it over and let the reservoir relapse alone, if the piston throws, bubbles enter, if I leave it to your air it is filled slowly but without them.Sometimes there is some stuck in the embolo that I usually leave there or if it is very large I tap to take off and point.If it is true that the temperature difference makes some bubbles later, what I miss is that with other reservoirs it does not happen, because I would say that the reason is that the solubility of the gas in the liquids decreases as the temperature increases and byI have always thought that the oxygen dissolved in insulin, it is clear to heating in the form of a air bubble, but I am still saying idiocy.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/31/2017 4:03 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

A question:
Medtronic has a meter other than infuses.
Thank you.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
03/31/2017 4:19 p.m.

Forgiven that I seemed that someone asked something about the bubbles and I don't know what I have answered here.Sorry

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/31/2017 4:42 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Here in Spain, pensioners who charge less than € 1,000 pension live in a paradise, do not pay anything for insulin, needles, lancet and the devices are supplied by laboratories.
Last year I had an expense of almost € 5,000 if I had to pay 40% I would not have had to live, but unfortunately I charge a € 1,000 pension and I have to take advantage of anything.
At the same time I wanted to ask you if anyone had managed to provide the free transmitter of the EXMART-PIX for the Aviva-Expert
Thank you so much.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
04/01/2017 12:06 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!
Tomorrow, finally, they have notified me of the hospital for the first session to put the minimed 640g!As it is the first day I don't know how many will be, I ask you to help you and have passed it and have gone through this beginning, so that you give me advice on what to ask the person who will teach me, to take advantage of the time while I amwith me.I have an interest in affecting the things I have read here and that gives me quite afraid, especially the bubbles.I also believe that the issue of adhesion is important, so that it does not take off for example when doing sports, areas to put it, if you can change the place, etc., etc.That is why I would appreciate those who already use it and that may have happened to you that you would have asked any concrete issue to the Medtronic trainer.
On the other hand, I have decided on this brand for its system integrated with MCG since, although I do not know if I can economically endure more than a year, but with my circumstances of unnoticed severe hypoglycemia that I suffer, I think it is the bomb that best me that best meI could help.In the end, I don't know, I have already decided and I hope not to regret it.
Thanks in advance !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/09/2017 5:42 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Well, I had the first training class and very friendly the girl who gave it to us.What happens is that until next Wednesday I do not have the next one and I do not know when I will have the pump connected.For now I already have it at home, I use it to practice with bowling, that the truth, although the introduced parameters are only guidance, I am paying attention to it and it succeeds quite much according to the capillaries that I later do.I have also requested the annual subscription of the MCG (I think it is the most economical way) since I have kept some saves for the first year, next year I do not know if I can.I hope not to regret it.I will tell you.Greetings!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/13/2017 12:14 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

#SLLF, I'm very happy that you finally have the bomb in your power, the beginning is slow, they will tend to adjust it slowly and tend to rise, so patience.
The mcg, it's great but ...
I recommend that before buying anything, you ask your Medtronic commercial to lend you one to try.
Personally, it worked great, but nothing lasted for me, due to my physical form (Atlético and Super Guenorro Jijijiji) of thinness, it did not measure well 3 days.
For the hypos you suffer, the best is the bomb, together with the sensor paralyzes the basal and you will notice the improvement of life.
Because of the adhesion, be calm, neither the sensors nor the characters take off, if you do sports you can put on some film (which I do not remember what they are called, but surely some compi will help us), to reinforce the sensors.
Take advantage and ask for oblique cateters to test them, in my view they are an achievement.
Already stop !!!!!!
A hug and for what you need here you have me.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
05/13/2017 12:34 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Thank you very much @chimo for your information/help !!!I already thought that no one left with Medtronic.I will listen to you in what you advise me although the sensor I have already thrown the blanket at the head and I have sent them the signed annual contract (I can impatience to me), hopefully it does not regret it.I have a mogollón of inadvertent hypos (as I have commented several times here, in the last year they have had to enter 5 times for this).In what you comment on putting a film, I have bought the Hydrofilm, I do not know if it will be the one you mean, but the experience I have had has been with the freestyle they gave me to try and the days I took off.Let's see if someone can tell me something else.I will also comment on the oblique catheter.
Thank you very much for your help !!!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/13/2017 2:49 p.m.

Hello.I am also with Medtronic 640 for a few months.
The truth is that the MCG connected to the pump is great.I personally do not have it because I can't afford such an investment but if I could put it without hesitation.
I start with the oblique catheter this week, but I do not know if I get bad or what happens but they bother me and they leave me a lot of hole compared to the others, but to see if I take the trick.

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
05/13/2017 11:29 p.m.

Thanks also to you @Leticia21.You have already told me about the oblique catheter but how do I know which ones I have?Any reference code or something else?What I have at home is the initial kit that gives you social security but I have not yet connected the bomb (they are still giving me the training) and I do not know how to look at it, but as next Wednesday they give me the next training class,Well, it was to request it, if you can.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/14/2017 9:10 a.m.

@"sllf" Good morning, I think that in the initial kit by default they give you the right ones, calm, you will have time to try them, there are many people who are going well for the first, what is important is to know that there are moreAlternatives and types of catheters for some do not go well, try with others.I am very happy that they are giving good training classes, because I have proven that this varies a lot from some communities and hospitals to others.In some they give a good training, with several supervision sessions etc. (q is theirs) and in others I know that they release the bomb, give you four explanations and work only from day one.That is what cannot be, then they blame the patient who does not take advantage of the pump.Greetings!!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/14/2017 12:48 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thanks @Ainhoa!Well, I will take it into account and I will start the next one, although I will tell you about the oblique next day to see what they answer.The minimum formation I know that it is two days, last Wednesday and next, although I do not know if it will last longer since the initial guidelines put them I think my endocrine and is next Wednesday it will not be, so I do not know when they will connect thebomb.You are right that you have to train as much as possible but, when you have been waiting since October, the truth is that you want to start now.Also if the formation was given the days in a row, it would begin before, but in the end, we are not going to despair at this point.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/14/2017 6:37 p.m.

@SLLF The fungigles that come in the initiation kit are the "quick-set" that are placed by the round applicator, the obliques are the "silhouette" and the applicator is "dagger" type.
But calm that the quick-set will do well.
If you need more information, ask that I take some photos or even a jijiji video.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
05/14/2017 6:57 p.m.

Thank you very much @chimo !!I have looked in the box and it is as you say, it is quik- set, so you have advised me to start with this and hopefully go well.Thank you for your offer, for now it is not necessary ... but you do not trust that maybe later, when they connect to me, I do ask you, hahahahaha !!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/14/2017 7:26 p.m.

@sllf here I will be for what you need and or need.
I only have to give you advice, be very patient at the beginning, this was given to me @jconegar and I will always be grateful.He caught fully.
The basal costs to adapt them and whenever you can use the Wizard bolus.
A big hug and you inform us.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
05/14/2017 10:37 p.m.

Well yes @chimo, I will continue (your) advice/s.I wish it goes well and adapts soon, since until I started with the theme of the bomb and then make the bobbin lace to access the MCG, I saw everything very black, without hope and thinking that everything in my life went toThe shit, now I have regained hope and some optimism, I hope I don't leave and be happy like you.I will continue to comment on evolution.Thanks again for your help and support !!!;)

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/14/2017 11:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.