{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

@chimo for the bomb does not sign anything because the contract is with the hospital does not with you.I have always wondered what will happen if you steal it or break it?because of course I do not have on the bomb.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/24/2016 8:20 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To me 6 sensors 3 have lasted less than 6 days and every time it has happened to me they have changed it for a new one, but it is the roll of calling you, they never take the phone and you have to wait for them to call you,Then start telling what happened to you, they begin to ask for data from the alarms that have come out etc ... On the other hand if it lasts 3 days and then they send you another and lasts the 6 days, you have already taken 9Days to the sensor, but for me this is a roll, I prefer that they last 6 days and not have to call.
As for the measurements, it gives me the feeling that now that we have been using it for two months, they are more exact, although worse than the Dexcom, but the first days were disastrous.I was about to throw in the towel but now I'm glad to continue with him because little by little we are caught.

Estrellita's profile photo
Estrellita
04/24/2016 8:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

star said:
I called again for that subject and confirmed me again that if we continue the following year they give us the two boxes that are missing without having to pay them.He told me that in the new contracts they are putting it.If there is someone who begins now to share if that is true.I have to look at mine, but I'm sure it doesn't put any of that.
On the other hand, it is true, that every time a sensor fails with less than 6 days they send you immediately the other.The bad thing is that many fail and you are calling all day on the phone and giving explanations that sometimes give the feeling that you are justifying.
If I compare the G4 with this Medtronic, I remain both for the duration and accuracy with the Dexcom G4

That they give it to you, the words are taken by the wind and more if a commercial whose part of the profits comes from the contracts to be signed.

Do not contract with 12 months without commitment to continuity = it is not signed

What would happen if I say in October that I go until January without working and that the payments of November and December pay me? ...

... The only thing that can happen to you is that you do not sign the "continuity" of the contract, which is what they want to do that your firm to give you something that in advertising says that they give you.

I have it clear, if they put the bomb and it is the 640g, when the commercial comes if I do not write the 12 months I do nothing

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2016 8:40 p.m.

Good afternoon:

Well ... I finally have the online pump, after 24 hours everything goes great, a little low glucose but dawns with a value of 110 after bedtime with 150 it seems an impressive value.
The previous day I woke up with 230 to make an idea.

The sensations are good, somewhat complicated with my physical work but eventually I hope to take it all day with me.

On Friday I have review and we will try to adjust a little more.
The health personnel that treats me is ....... beyond normal, they have called me today to see how the night had spent, the tranquility I have with this aspect is to be appreciated forever.
Thank you all from the heart, you have encouraged me and helped me a lot, more than you imagine, thanks, thanks and more thanks.
Here you have me for what you need.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
04/27/2016 9:04 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

@chimo what a joy another more happy firefighter with her.
You'll see how when you start playing with the basal, it is a day to day.
Thanks to the bomb this Saturday I have a hard sports test, thanks to it I can reduce basal, increase them or do anything.
If you are already happy as time goes by or tell you.Teacher you will see.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/27/2016 10:12 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Perhaps it is better to deal with the commercial of your hospital, it is a more direct treatment, in my case it has assured me that the commercials themselves do not agree with that contract and he has given me two loose sensors, to see what happens.
I have been with the bomb for three months and I am also happy, the theme of the hypos I see it solved and the rest I learn based on vibrations, it is the only pain that I see, but I'm afraid to remove some.Nor do I like the slavery of calibration, more coming from free, in short, I see more positive than negative.
My fire test, after several battles, will be May 19/22, we have the annual national concentration of my biker club and I would like to enjoy as much as on other occasions even though I can spend 2 nights away from home andwith a change of equipment and sensor on Sunday before the return home and having to calibrate.It only reassures me that 200 attendees are going to be the quite with what you need, with friends like that, it will be easier

DiabetesForo
04/28/2016 1:30 a.m.

By the way, I imagine you know, but it is not difficult to reuse a sensor, in case the flies

DiabetesForo
04/28/2016 1:42 a.m.

URGENT!!!
My minimed 640g has just been broken.It has given me a message "serious error - the infusion is stopped."Then a red light has begun to vibrate and light ... has died.
I have called for 24H technical assistance and they have told me that the local office will contact me ... but I think the Madrid office has closed.I understand that they will be put tomorrow morning in contact and tomorrow will send me for urgent messenger, right ???
Has something happened to anyone?I'm getting novorapid every hour according to my basal ... but I don't know whether I get better lantus ... because if not tonight it will be hell getting up every hour?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/03/2016 6:52 p.m.

@Ainhoa ​​you are an expert in 640g, has that happened to you?Well your little one I mean.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/03/2016 10:35 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@albertot forgive for taking to answer, I just read it ... As @jconegar my daughter and I are experts in bombs with defect, we are already for the third, quiet.When Medtronic Spain closes they attend from Medtronic America, they collect the incidence and notify the local delegation, so tomorrow morning they will surely get in contact with you, and since that error is a critical error as the bomb seems to be changed.It usually comes fast but not the same day according to my experience, the next day or at most two days.When my daughter has happened we have returned to the Basal Bowling guideline, she used to lightQ t of the alternative guideline ... When the new pump arrives, keep it in the dose of Lantus you carry at that time, for example if you have put it at night, and the next day in the morning the pump arrives, the pump arrives,Wait in the afternoon, when you calculate that there is little lantus in the body and then you put the pump so that the pump insulin does not join with the lantus.
Programming the pump parameters is easy if you remember the old ones, your you have recent caelink downloads you can take them from there.We the first time they changed the bomb we went to the hospital to which the educator helped us to configure it.With the second my daughter configured her alone.I hope your new bomb arrives as soon as possible, you will have hit a good scare, I understand you perfectly, in the case of my hin they were battery failure errors, energy errors (it must be a software failure :(, but youHe punch well ...) forgives for the rollazo, I hope I have not looked more, a hug and my solidarity>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/03/2016 11:53 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thank you so much!!I wait then to the so -called morning.
It has been very rare .... Suddenly "serious error stops the infusion" and now it doesn't even start.I put the battery and start flashing a red light and vibrating, but the screen is not turned on.
I was last week in the endo and I have all the data loaded in the Carelink, so it is not a problem to configure the bomb again, basically 2 Basares (labor and festive) and the Ratios of the Bolus Wizard.
As they do not tell me that it arrives tomorrow, I am able to go to your office for her ... I don't know how I could be all these years without a bomb!
I have put myself from Lantus, as indicated, 120% of the average insulin (basal + bolus) that was putting me with the bomb ... Let's see how such ... but tonight the dexcom will see what shouts.
Thanks again.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/04/2016 12:07 a.m.

@albertot I understand you, the scare is tremendous, and the bomb is so comfortable that it costs to return to the bowling ... I'm very happy that you carry the dexcom so that it keeps you on warnings and avoids scares, watches not that you havePost too lantus, 20% more slow is applied to the insulin that the pump supplies as basal, not on basal and bowling ... the increase in bowling you consider at the time of the intakes, when putting the novorapid(Or Humalog or whatever it is) ... I have explained badly ... Anyway, that I was very happy that you take the Dexcom, extreme surveillance tonight please, okay?A big hug;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/04/2016 12:17 a.m.

DT 3

Thanks @Ainhoa!Perfect night!I mean slowly 120% of the basal ... I thought it was with bowling ... Luckily I was conservative and I put on somewhat less than the calculated.
Let's see if they call today and they send me an urgent spare ... I can no longer be without this pot

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/04/2016 7:27 a.m.

Good morning @albertoT, ufff q Alegría Read that the night has been perfect: \ "> ... then as soon as I have breakfast looking for the bomb disconnection guidelines to Boli and T I put them here. Go counting to see what the Medtronic tell youAnd Hurrying hehehe.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/04/2016 8:15 a.m.

DT 3

Link is for children but the foundation is the same ... for fast bowlingIt does not apply increase, and in the "alternative guideline for ISCI disconnection of thirst" it is not recommended to make any increase on the bowling of the intakes.I also apply that increase in the PQ ratios had more resistance and needed more insulin than with the bomb, but the instructions are not doing so.The thirst guide is very good, you'll see.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/04/2016 8:31 a.m.

DT 3

Thanks for the @Ainhoa ​​document !!

They are supposed to replenish the bomb tomorrow morning.I have been told that they are maximum 24 hours since they can communicate the incidence to the Madrid office.That is, how it broke at 6:00 p.m. and was already closed, starts counting from the next day.

I have called today at least 3 times to leave me please go to their offices in Madrid for the bomb, not to wait for tomorrow ... but nothing have left me.I have to wait tomorrow.I have realized that I can no longer live without a bomb.

I'm getting Lantus at 7:00 p.m.When I "reconnect"?Tomorrow how much do the pump give me or I already wait in the afternoon (18: 00-19: 00) when I stopped taking effect the Lantus?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/04/2016 7:05 p.m.

@albertot, I would wait to put it in the afternoon as you say, once the bomb in your power you wait in the afternoon.If you want to put it in the morning you would have to start modifying the tonight lantus, putting you less, a little mess, because you do not know a hundred percent, if you will have it tomorrow morning.It seems to me a good option to put it tomorrow afternoon when the lantus that you put tonight is exhausted.To configure the pump the instructions in front, you have to put not only the ratios and basal that you carried with the other, but how many hours you consider to active insulin, maximum basal index etc.In the book that comes with the bomb, everything is very well explained.The messenger will take the Chunga bomb, they will have told you.A hug!!!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/04/2016 7:52 p.m.

DT 3

Mira @albertoT, I collect bomb boxes hehehehe.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/04/2016 7:58 p.m.

DT 3

@jconegar and @ainhoa, thank you very much for the answers, it is a fear that we all have and the truth is that it is a past to know that you are the removal.
@albertot Tomorrow everything will return to calm.Going to the Medtronic office is like entering the Royal House Jijiji my wife works right next to each other and it is impossible to collect products there.
Thanks Compys.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/04/2016 9:56 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

I'm already connected to my 640g !!The new bomb has arrived this morning at 9:30.That is, it broke on Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. and the replacement today Friday at 9:30.My complaint is the one that will not let me go to their offices to collect it on Thursday, but as Chimo says, that must be like the Royal Palace.
I hope I don't happen anymore ... In a few days I go out of Spain on a trip 15 days and if this happens to me ... Mother.It has been hard to return to the Lantus ... I have had enough saw teeth ... I suppose the lack of custom.With the bomb and with a lot of work and effort adjusting basal, I had been incredible for a few weeks.
Thanks for your help !!

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/05/2016 8:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.