{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

sllf said:
well yes @chimo, I will continue (you) advice.I wish it goes well and adapts soon, since until I started with the theme of the bomb and then make the bobbin lace to access the MCG, I saw everything very black, without hope and thinking that everything in my life went toThe shit, now I have regained hope and some optimism, I hope I don't leave and be happy like you.I will continue to comment on evolution.Thanks again for your help and support !!!;)

As Chimo tells you a lot of patience, even more at the beginning, perhaps more than once you want stamped against the wall, better to stop fighting.
This is screwed, we have something inside that is very difficult to control because it is not always the same although the situation if it is.
Don't lose your dreams and never stop fighting !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/15/2017 12:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks @jconegar !!!Your support and example is, without a doubt, another argument that many like me, helps us to continue !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/15/2017 8:28 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Well today I had the second training class and it is not the last one, minimum one more (next Wednesday) and the day that plug me up.It has been given a nurse from Medtronic (Jose Luis) and I have left very happy.We have been from 10 in the morning until half past 2, although the last 2 hours were specific to other patients who already have the pump and were going to explain the MCG sensor, so as I will also wear it,Well, I have stayed.The explanation has been very instructive and very usable, in addition to very clearing and the nurse, in addition to controlling a lot is very pleasant.With practical examples with the bomb, learning to configure it, possible situations, we have commented on the bubbles and many more aspects for which it had very clear answers.We have left with the pump plugged but with serum to practice and next Wednesday we will comment, in addition to doubts, other things such as exercise issue, other diseases and medication, in the end, it seems to me that very complete.
What I would like?Well, instead of once a week, it was with less distance between one day and the next one, in order to end before, but well, we will give it for a well -employed.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/17/2017 5:47 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

sllf said:
Well today I have had the second training class and is not the last one, minimum one more (next Wednesday) and the day that plug me in.It has been given a nurse from Medtronic (Jose Luis) and I have left very happy.We have been from 10 in the morning until half past 2, although the last 2 hours were specific to other patients who already have the pump and were going to explain the MCG sensor, so as I will also wear it,Well, I have stayed.The explanation has been very instructive and very usable, in addition to very clearing and the nurse, in addition to controlling a lot is very pleasant.With practical examples with the bomb, learning to configure it, possible situations, we have commented on the bubbles and many more aspects for which it had very clear answers.We have left with the pump plugged but with serum to practice and next Wednesday we will comment, in addition to doubts, other things such as exercise issue, other diseases and medication, in the end, it seems to me that very complete.
What I would like?Well, instead of once a week, it was with less distance between one day and the next one, in order to end before, but well, we will give it for a well -employed.

Thank you for commenting, there is a topic that the partners who carry it have to interest a lot to improve, and how you will imagine is the issue of bubbles that they say some things and the users others.
All the best,

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/18/2017 5:51 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Well, indeed @jconegar we have commented and, as you say, the version of them is that they do not bubble more than other bombs.He explained how to get them out and ... in the end, I didn't want to enter controversy and wait to get my own conclusions.Surely, when I start working with her, I will comment here.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/18/2017 8:02 p.m.

sllf said:
Well effectively @jconegar we have commented and, as you say, their version is that they do not make more bubbles than other bombs.He explained how to get them out and ... in the end, I didn't want to enter controversy and wait to get my own conclusions.Surely, when I start working with her, I will comment here.

Give my phone that I am going to explain that 95 % of the diabetics that carry their bomb do not know how to load it, but neither the educators nor endocrine doctors.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/18/2017 10:38 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

The bubbles for me at the beginning the worst ... also that filled very fast.Whenever I put bolus I look at the tube to prevent it from some bubble and then the food becomes a disaster and nothing always observing the tube.
When I make the change is perfect ... everything without bubbles but the day I take away to change I see tremendous bubbles inside.
If you can explain how they have taught you to fill to avoid so many bubbles ... to know different techniques or shapes.

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
05/18/2017 10:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It was with serum and nothing was out of the ordinary, giving him the touch and little else.What he insisted was that it was not very convenient to stretch many more days the reservoir of the three established and that this was one of the reasons that could form bubbles, for the temperature especially.But I already say, as it was for the test with serum, it did not think it was to give more reel to the matter.In what I have drawn conclusions, in this aspect, more positive has been for the comments and opinions of patients with diabetes who are using the bomb, where of the five with which I could talk, none told me that I had had problems withBubbles, that only at the beginning for not knowing how to handle it and very occasionally, but that was not a problem or anything important.Obviously, of these impressions I trust enough since they have no interest and are patients with diabetes like us.But come on, to draw conclusions I prefer to wait for my own experience.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/19/2017 12:55 a.m.

Hello everyone!

Well, here is one more experience.I've been bombing for almost 10 years.Always Roche's.I have changed to Medtronic for the sensor theme and ... the sensor well, but the pump ... fatal.

I only tell you that from yesterday at noon to half an hour I have 4 changes of cannula."Blocked infusion" all the time, I make the change and it works for a while, even hours, and then ... again to the same.Consequences ... Many 300/400 and I'm already a little fed up.

I do not know if this pump is more fragile the cannula for that of Roche or that is not the one that is good for me due to my evolution and possible lipodystrophies but I am desperate.

The bolo wizard (bolus recommendation) can only find the pump (if you have it hidden you must take it out, the complete change (if the cannula lasts) every 3 days (roche every 6), heavier and more large (difficult to hide).

For all that and much more, I am left with Roche without hesitation.I am desperate, it is listening to the Pitidito and "EA" there we have the blocked infusion.Now I have put it in the upper part of the buttock (first time in my life that I put it there after almost 18 years of evolution) so there, surely there is no lipodystrophy.

(Let's cross the fingers so as not to spend the night in the candle yesterday).

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/19/2017 2:20 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well, what fabric @irenemv!You leave me crowded.And you have no chance of returning to Roche's?Although it doesn't have McG but if you are doing so bad ...

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/19/2017 10:12 a.m.

@sllf, each is a world.Do not start with prejudices.I have been with the 640 and sensor for almost eight months and I am delighted.After an adaptation period I have practically no hypos.
Greetings.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
05/19/2017 10:59 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Thanks @maik_dyk !!!Precisely your advice is what I try to continue and guide my own experience ... but of course, any comment affects and if it is negative (which are the majority here), even more.Anyway, I have also commented that with other patients who carry this bomb and that I have spoken face to face, the comments they have given me have been delighted and that they would not leave it or coña.Of course you greatly encourage your experience.A hug!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/19/2017 11:38 a.m.

Let's see, I don't say it for anything.But so that you also know other things that are learned with use.Maybe it is your first bomb, it will be the best but in my case it has not been so and I already tell you that I do not have two days, I have been more than 10 years.10 years and a month to be exact.

Of course you must live your own and you'll see how it will be great, but you will never know it.

After yesterday's odyssey, from three in the morning he started to go down and has remained all night over 114 so this new site works.It is just looking for what works for you, in my case the belly, for this type of cannula, discarded.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/19/2017 11:45 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@"Irenemv", the blocked infusion sounds like hehehehe, according to my experience, we have reached the same purpose, the blockade jumps through:
Liposrophia.Apart from the blockade, the absorption is practically nil and the values ​​are triggered.
Acodada cannula.The blockade is immediate, it takes some cannulas to the Medtronic Professional and did not know how to say, why.

Solution: I changed obliques and put them on my legs.Having more places to inject me, the lipos fell a little and the absorption improved considerably.

@"SLLF" Each body is a world, but I am sure that bomb treatment and MCG will luxury you.You will have them much more controlled and you will have a remarkable life improvement.
You will already tell us the evolution and here you have us for everything.

Eye, I speak to you from my experience with this bomb and only one year of treatment with this system.
As I said, each body is a world and what some come good to others not so much, the last word is the professionals.

A hug and keep fighting.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
05/20/2017 6:53 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Thank you very much @chimo !!I hope it's like you say and be happy.Of course something that has already achieved, before starting, is to give me a thread of hope because my despair was already traumatic.Of course I will tell you how I am doing, that I hope it is positive.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/20/2017 9:24 a.m.

chimo said:
@"Irenemv", the blocked infusion sounds a lot hehehehe, according to my experience, we have reached the same end, jump the blockade by:
Liposrophia.Apart from the blockade, the absorption is practically nil and the values ​​are triggered.
Acodada cannula.The blockade is immediate, it takes some cannulas to the Medtronic Professional and did not know how to say, why.

Solution: I changed obliques and put them on my legs.Having more places to inject me, the lipos fell a little and the absorption improved considerably.

@"SLLF" Each body is a world, but I am sure that bomb treatment and MCG will luxury you.You will have them much more controlled and you will have a remarkable life improvement.
You will already tell us the evolution and here you have us for everything.

Eye, I speak to you from my experience with this bomb and only one year of treatment with this system.
As I said, each body is a world and what some come good to others not so much, the last word is the professionals.

A hug and keep fighting.

Irenemv said:
Let's see, I don't say it for anything.But so that you also know other things that are learned with use.Maybe it is your first bomb, it will be the best but in my case it has not been so and I already tell you that I do not have two days, I have been more than 10 years.10 years and a month to be exact.

Of course you must live your own and you'll see how it will be great, but you will never know it.

After yesterday's odyssey, from three in the morning he started to go down and has remained all night over 114 so this new site works.It is just looking for what works for you, in my case the belly, for this type of cannula, discarded.

My son who is very thin, 9 mm catheters were acode.We change high 6 mm and without problems.

pco's profile photo
pco
05/25/2017 2:37 a.m.

That's right, I also changed to 6 mm, the problem is that obliques have no measures, they are unique and they also acodo but still do their function.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
05/25/2017 8:14 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Well yesterday was the third class of training with the nurse of Medtronic (Jose Luis) and ... very good !!as in the previous two.We deal above all the issue of physical exercise and diseases, relating it to temporary basals.It was very interesting since I is one of the problems that I have always had and has caused me a multitude of hypoglycemia, some of them severe and, as I do not perceive them, then, they have led to hospital income.We also saw in -depth protocols for hypos and hyperglycemia that, although known, it is always positive to remember, in addition to adapting it in the case of the pump.It has been the last class of training prior to the connection with the pump and my summary is that it has been very positive, formative and usable, in addition to having very good trainers (especially Jose Luis).Now I have to wait for the hospital to call me again to coordinate with my endocrine the day they connect to me with insulin, establishing the parameters that my endocrine establishes.Thus, the total period since they called me to start until the day they connect to me will be at least 4 weeks (if the endocrine week, which is not safe) and this is the only negative aspect thatI have seen, it's too long, it could be shortened.For the next day they call me to connect I will also think the MCG that came to me yesterday, so I am impatient to start, once I have all the devices in my house and I cannot use them.I will tell you, I hope soon, the real experiences with the bomb and the MCG.Greetings!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/25/2017 8:30 a.m.

sllf said:
Well yesterday was the third class of training with the nurse of Medtronic (Jose Luis) and ... very good !!as in the previous two.We deal above all the issue of physical exercise and diseases, relating it to temporary basals.It was very interesting since I is one of the problems that I have always had and has caused me a multitude of hypoglycemia, some of them severe and, as I do not perceive them, then, they have led to hospital income.We also saw in -depth protocols for hypos and hyperglycemia that, although known, it is always positive to remember, in addition to adapting it in the case of the pump.It has been the last class of training prior to the connection with the pump and my summary is that it has been very positive, formative and usable, in addition to having very good trainers (especially Jose Luis).Now I have to wait for the hospital to call me again to coordinate with my endocrine the day they connect to me with insulin, establishing the parameters that my endocrine establishes.Thus, the total period since they called me to start until the day they connect to me will be at least 4 weeks (if the endocrine week, which is not safe) and this is the only negative aspect thatI have seen, it's too long, it could be shortened.For the next day they call me to connect I will also think the MCG that came to me yesterday, so I am impatient to start, once I have all the devices in my house and I cannot use them.I will tell you, I hope soon, the real experiences with the bomb and the MCG.Greetings !!

I hope you soon try both the MCG and the bomb and tell us your impressions.What price is the MCG?

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
05/25/2017 4:09 p.m.

sllf said:
Well yesterday was the third class of training with the nurse of Medtronic (Jose Luis) and ... very good !!as in the previous two.We deal above all the issue of physical exercise and diseases, relating it to temporary basals.It was very interesting since I is one of the problems that I have always had and has caused me a multitude of hypoglycemia, some of them severe and, as I do not perceive them, then, they have led to hospital income.We also saw in -depth protocols for hypos and hyperglycemia that, although known, it is always positive to remember, in addition to adapting it in the case of the pump.It has been the last class of training prior to the connection with the pump and my summary is that it has been very positive, formative and usable, in addition to having very good trainers (especially Jose Luis).Now I have to wait for the hospital to call me again to coordinate with my endocrine the day they connect to me with insulin, establishing the parameters that my endocrine establishes.Thus, the total period since they called me to start until the day they connect to me will be at least 4 weeks (if the endocrine week, which is not safe) and this is the only negative aspect thatI have seen, it's too long, it could be shortened.For the next day they call me to connect I will also think the MCG that came to me yesterday, so I am impatient to start, once I have all the devices in my house and I cannot use them.I will tell you, I hope soon, the real experiences with the bomb and the MCG.Greetings !!

@sllf, once they tell us that they will put the pump we all want to be able to carry it connected.Then the things of palace go slowly and take more than expected, patience!
I don't know if you have been told, but for the day you connect the sensor the transmitter has to be well loaded.Think about putting it to load the day before and leave it loading.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
05/25/2017 4:34 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.