{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

@"Angel Andres" Do you mean basal, sensitivity factors, ratios and so on?You have to put that, the pump will come as a factory without any configuration.

The configuration must have given you the doctor on a sheet that is nothing more than the report in Carelink.If you do not find it or have not given it to you, enter Carelink and you will see it in the report called "Image of the Device Configuration"

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/04/2017 12:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, can you tell me if you had problems to change it to you?I have the same battery error and I have been waiting for me for 5 days and it seems that it will lengthen as 15 days in total.

angel Andres said:
I am about to receive a 640g bomb change from my son due to batteriesof the pump among others that. They can help me not overlook.

A hug

Cpi's profile photo
Cpi
08/08/2017 11 p.m.

I understand that the MGC with this type of pump is not worth any for example the lybre is not?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2018 7:04 p.m.

antonimar said:
I understand that the mgc with this type of pump is not worth any for example the lybre is not?

For carrying, you can carry the one you want, but the only one that is compatible with the pump is the Guardian Link Enlite, which also offers the protection against "smartguard" hypoglycemia (stop low limit), without a doubt the Joya of Medtronic.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
05/03/2018 8:33 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Good night!!!
I already feel that your child is in this situation.It is a pity that the Medtronic service has not become again as it was a couple of years ago, when the next day they sent you a replacement bomb when the one you had was spoiled.I tell you how my experience ended: seeing that the days went by I organized a good written protest with the Endocrine Service of my Autonomous Community, I wrote in the forums showing my outrage, I called Medtronic every day, I wrote protest mails in English in EnglishTo the Central de Medtronic ... Anyway ... I saw that the days passed and this had no solution.And with the money paid by Social Security, that is, we, for each bomb and for the attention that includes the replacement of the bomb, this was a tease of hair.When protesting I got an old model bomb the next day.I don't care if the interface has less colors, if you have any less benefit, but the important thing was to have a basal and option to Bolus with my fast insulin (novorapid) and not have to walk adjusting slow insulin and others.They put a taxi to bring it from Madrid (500 km).And the two days that the one who replaced mine came to me.
That is, or protests, and much (I attended a written complaint that came to the hospital direction) or your child stays with alternative therapy many days.I advise you to call and ask if you can send you a bomb of any previous model.It works better if you call out Spanish and they serve you from the United States: do not worry that they serve you in Spanish.Thus you make sure they ask the Holland central your exchange bomb.Those of Spain to do.
A hug and luck

Cpi's profile photo
Cpi
05/03/2018 11:13 p.m.

I forgot: for the configuration, you have to have the pattern that the endocrine scored.Will be in the last report.And if you have doubts about how to do it, do not worry that the technical service serves you 24 hours, if it is not from Spain it is from the USA.If you can't call the Endocrine Day Hospital where they serve you and will help you.Another hug

Cpi's profile photo
Cpi
05/03/2018 11:27 p.m.

Sorry to the forum for repeating me, but I have seen that you were not connected Angel Andres, and I have agreed that if I quote you, the message will come to your mail.

Good night!!!
I already feel that your child is in this situation.It is a pity that the Medtronic service has not become again as it was a couple of years ago, when the next day they sent you a replacement bomb when the one you had was spoiled.I tell you how my experience ended: seeing that the days went by I organized a good written protest with the Endocrine Service of my Autonomous Community, I wrote in the forums showing my outrage, I called Medtronic every day, I wrote protest mails in English in EnglishTo the Central de Medtronic ... Anyway ... I saw that the days passed and this had no solution.And with the money paid by Social Security, that is, we, for each bomb and for the attention that includes the replacement of the bomb, this was a tease of hair.When protesting I got an old model bomb the next day.I don't care if the interface has less colors, if you have any less benefit, but the important thing was to have a basal and option to Bolus with my fast insulin (novorapid) and not have to walk adjusting slow insulin and others.They put a taxi to bring it from Madrid (500 km).And the two days that the one who replaced mine came to me.
That is, or protests, and much (I attended a written complaint that came to the hospital direction) or your child stays with alternative therapy many days.I advise you to call and ask if you can send you a bomb of any previous model.It works better if you call out Spanish and they serve you from the United States: do not worry that they serve you in Spanish.Thus you make sure they ask the Holland central your exchange bomb.Those of Spain to do.
A hug and luck

cpi said:
hello, can you tell me if you had problems to change it?.I have the same battery error and I have been waiting for me for 5 days and it seems that it will lengthen as 15 days in total.

angel Andres said:
I am about to receive a 640g bomb change from my son due to batteriesof the pump among others that. They can help me not overlook.

A hug

Cpi's profile photo
Cpi
05/03/2018 11:31 p.m.

Hello chic@s!They have called me today from my hospital in Madrid to let me know that my turn has already arrived to install the bomb.They have given me the days of formation, which are 5 days 6 hours a day and they have told me that on the last day I will go out with my pump on.So I'm telling you my experience.I am somewhat nervous, because I have normally asymptomatic hypoglycemia and it panic that the pump is injected with more and comes down.I will take it with the MCG of Medtronic.

All the best

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
03/05/2019 4:54 p.m.

DM 1 - 28 años - Debut 2016

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

Congratulations @hallexx!Well, you start a new stage in your life, you'll see how well.At first it costs a bit to adapt but then few people regret it.They give me much less hypoglycemia since I am with the bomb, so do not worry because in the course they will explain well the issue of temporal basals, etc.
You will tell us your experience, a lot of encouragement!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/05/2019 9:35 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Access the following link:
Link

It is the Manual in Spanish

Manuel Fernández Raposo's profile photo
Manuel Fernández Raposo
03/15/2019 2:30 p.m.

Well, after almost two years of requested the insulin bomb, this morning the endocrinology service nurse called me to tell me that the 640g have granted me.In a couple of weeks they will come from Madrid for the learning course.A little nervous to change the treatment after 17 years because it gives me the feeling that is like starting again.Everyone I know with infusora tells me that I will notice the change for good.I will tell you and surely giving the grill with questions.Greetings for everyone.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
07/18/2019 11:05 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Well, I have it.They have given me this morning with a first contact, we have configured it and have been explaining bolus types, that if the basal ones, etc.I have to go back next week to use it with serum and then on August 7 I will surely leave insulin consultation.I've been wearing her all afternoon at home.What madness.I will tell you.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
07/26/2019 10:55 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

@Raulgc, don't worry, surely you are an expert in two days.For reservoir change and etc., just follow the pump instructions.Then the Bolo Wizard is wonderful.If you could get the continuous meter, even at the beginning, you will see what happiness is almost.Greetings firefighter!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
07/27/2019 12:30 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.