{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

Joseludi said:
is only to tell you that they have already put my bomb, hehehe

@"Jconegar" You can call me if you have to turn off a fire :)) (I'm already officially a firefighter)

Surely I will have to consult things and I hope that I can soon remove doubts as soon as it takes some experience

By the way do not kill me if someone has put something in a Facebook group;).I have not put names

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/19/2017 8:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"Joseludi" We open debate?hehehehe.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/19/2017 9:02 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@"Joseludi" How much I am glad !!!!!!
You are hallucinating with sport and bomb, the hypos end up controlling them 100%.
As for the blockade, I use it 1 time and I was bassinally, I bike with what it entails, and the reservoir has never come out.
You can be calm.
A big hug and my most sincere congratulations.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/19/2017 9:12 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

jconegar said:
@"Joseludi" we open already debate?hehehehe.

Wait, wait, now I am more clueless than an octopus in a garage and surely you earn me, hehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/19/2017 9:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

chimo said:
@"Joseludi" how much I am glad !!!!!!
You are hallucinating with sport and bomb, the hypos end up controlling them 100%.
As for the blockade, I use it 1 time and I was bassinally, I bike with what it entails, and the reservoir has never come out.
You can be calm.
A big hug and my most sincere congratulations.

It seems to me one of those pieces that in the end you just lost them at home.Totally expendable then.

Thanks @chimo

DiabetesForo
06/19/2017 9:28 p.m.

Congratulations @"Joseludi" to do sports will come from pearls !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/19/2017 9:42 p.m.

Thanks @sigsauer, surely it will be very useful for sport and not have so much variability

DiabetesForo
06/19/2017 9:44 p.m.

jconegar said:
Joseludi said:
is only to tell you that they have already put the bomb, hehehe

@"Jconegar" You can call me if you have to turn off a fire :)) (I'm already officially a firefighter)

Surely I will have to consult things and I hope that I can soon remove doubts as soon as it takes some experience

Oleeeeeeeeee, do you carry a sensor?hahaha

Sorry that I have not seen your message @jconegar, I was reinstalling Linux mint and I have seen and responded the messages in the mobile and this has happened to me.

No, not yet, I have to adapt to the pump and then surely go to the Enlite.But since the holiday months arrive surely do not do it until after summer, so I am here to defend the free, hehehe, hehehe

DiabetesForo
06/19/2017 10:57 p.m.

jconegar said:
Joseludi said:
is only to tell you that they have already put the bomb, hehehe

By the way do not kill me if someone has put something in a Facebook group;).I have not put names

I am not going to kill you because I do not see anything in FB, tell me and maybe, hehehe in what group?

DiabetesForo
06/19/2017 11 p.m.

Hello everyone!!I have been a little disconnected and I have missed the last comments.First congratulate @"Joseludi", finally, right?How long the wait is made!And if not, ask @"fco_javier_8888", which gives us even to put the little hands where we should not, by the way, go task what happened to you and I hope you send you the new one before Friday.
Today, just a week ago that I am connected with both the pump and the sensor and that patience is the first commandment to follow with this, it is a truth like a temple.My greatest disappointments have been: 1.-I have abandoned the little sport that my physical condition allows me to make, for the fear of taking both the sensor and the catheter.After the pleasant and instructive conversation that I maintained privately with the friend @"jconegar", I will try to try again today with some recommendation that gave me and from here I publicize my thanks.What I am going to do is leave some more time for the Skin Tac to dry a little and then put both the sensor and the catheter, to see if I get it.
2.- I have had trouble finding the suitable site since both the pump catheter and the sensor have been bent.This has happened to me in the lower back.So, the low back zone does not go, in the abdomen I have little zone since I have lipodystrophies and where not, I fell the pump patch for the sweat when exercising.I am trying now with a sensor on the side, that is, neither the abdomen nor the back, that is, in the chicha below the armpit, just before reaching the waist, there I have two days with the last sensor and has notThere have been problems, we will see when I exercise today.
3. Calls to the technical service are necessary but eternal !!!!!While it is true that they do what they can help and they will replace everything that has failed me.
4.- In a week that I have, they will replace two insulin pump patches (one for detachment and another for bending) and two sensors (the same: one for detachment and another for bending).That is, except for a pump patch that if I reached three days, the rest does not and, with respect to the sensors, I have already had three positions and still has no end of the 6 days.I think this should not happen at all !!!

When everything goes well, it is wonderful, after 27 years of diabetes, I do not stop freak out with the fact of taking a look at the pump and to be able to put the insulin just by pressing a button, it is amazing!On the other hand, when it goes well, the sensor is another wonder, having control at every moment, that stops you the basal infusion without doing anything and seeing how glucose traces without doing anything, having avoided a hiccup, is an authenticpass!!!Possible hypos I can say, without exaggeration, that it has avoided me at least more than 10, sure, in a week.
Anyway, now my obsession is that they do not take off to normally do some exercise.Find the insertion zone so that they do not bend.
Tomorrow I see my endocrine and the commercial of Medtronic.I will tell you all the incidents, to see what they tell me.I also hope we will refine something else in the sections to put the basal.
And I don't get bored anymore!
Greetings to all and we continue to comment !!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/20/2017 9:18 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Good @sllf as @maik_dyk told me, they are without bombs, a task for Friday.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/20/2017 9:32 a.m.

fco_javier_888 said:
good @sllf as @maik_dyk told me, they are without stocks of bombs, a task for Friday.

Uffff !!!!Well patience friend!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/20/2017 9:36 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

sllf said:
fco_javier_888 said:

Uffff !!!!Well, patience friend!

Thank you, with the free sensors I have had the same problem that take off, they change them but have to call and give such explanations ..... They have advised me to use conveed, and it seems that it is enduring.Where do you buy the skin I have heard that it is better but my pharmacy does not bring it

Fco_Javier_8888
06/20/2017 9:45 a.m.

@"Fco_javier_8888" The conveed I do not know him, I do not know if I will try when the skin tac is over.The experience with the Skin Tac cannot say that it is good, or with Hydrofilm either, since they have fallen.Anyway, I tell me @"jconegar" to try to let it dry a little more time before putting both the sensor and the pump patches on top.I have done so and today I will do some exercise to see if it endures me.
The Skin Tac bought it in Novalab Iberica and cost me 21.84 with the shipping costs included, the 50 wipe box.I made the order calling 918024515 by phone

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/20/2017 10:04 a.m.

sllf said:
@"fco_javier_888" the conveed I do not know it, I do not know if I will try it when the skin tac is finished.The experience with the Skin Tac cannot say that it is good, or with Hydrofilm either, since they have fallen.Anyway, I tell me @"jconegar" to try to let it dry a little more time before putting both the sensor and the pump patches on top.I have done so and today I will do some exercise to see if it endures me.
The Skin Tac bought it in Novalab Iberica and cost me 21.84 with the shipping costs included, the 50 wipe box.I made the order calling 918024515

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888
06/20/2017 10:13 a.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
sllf said:
fco_javier_888 said:
fco_javier_888 said:
good @sllf just as @maik_dyk told meNo pump stock, a task for Friday.

Thank you, with the free sensors I have had the same problem that take off, they change them but have to call and give such explanations ..... They have advised me to use conveed, and it seems that it is enduring.Where do you buy the skin I have heard that it is better but my pharmacy does not bring it

The conveed sticks much less.After talking with Sllf I was asking several of the team that I know since I used it and they told me that a luxury, it is true that all the skins are not the same, but if Skin Tac does not stand it, it does not stand it.
Another issue is also to endure it with something that press it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/20/2017 10:44 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
fco_javier_8888 said:
sllf said:
sllf said:
fco_javier_888 said:
fco_javier_888 said:
fco_javier_888 said:
fco_javier_888 said:
good @sllf as @maik_dyk told me, they are without stock of bombs, a task for Friday.

The conveed sticks much less.After talking with Sllf I was asking several of the team that I know since I used it and they told me that a luxury, it is true that all the skins are not the same, but if Skin Tac does not stand it, it does not stand it.
Another issue is also to endure it with something that press it.

Thank you I will ask for the skin

Fco_Javier_8888
06/20/2017 11:41 a.m.

To the lasts who have put the 640g, have given the silicone case and the embellishing caratulas in the back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

They say that they may no longer give them away.I have seen that they sell them but I will call to see if they send them to me, it is not that they cost a lot but if so far they came for free to ask, nothing is lost.Even if I do not pay the pump, I prefer

DiabetesForo
06/20/2017 10:03 p.m.

Joseludi said:
The last ones who have put the 640g, have given the silicone case and the embellishing covers that are in the back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

They say that they may no longer give them away.I have seen that they sell them but I will call to see if they send them to me, it is not that they cost a lot but if so far they came for free to ask, nothing is lost.Even if I do not pay the bomb I prefer to avoid a possible fallen to the accidental soil or while I have the bomb in the bed loose "its free albredio" :))

Joseludi said:
The last ones who have put the 640g, have given the silicone case and the embellishing covers that are in the back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

They say that they may no longer give them away.I have seen that they sell them but I will call to see if they send them to me, it is not that they cost a lot but if so far they came for free to ask, nothing is lost.Even if I do not pay the bomb I prefer to avoid a possible fallen to the accidental soil or while I have the bomb in the bed loose "its free albredio" :))

Yes, they gave it to us, but casually while waiting, a MRW messenger arrived, with the package.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888
06/20/2017 10:38 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
Joseludi said:
to the last ones who have put the 640g.The back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

Joseludi said:

Yes, they gave it to us, but casually while waiting, a MRW messenger arrived, with the package.

Greetings

Did they come with the bomb and also sent you other covers by messenger '

DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 12:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.