{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

pco said:
hello @sllf and @chimo.Well, we made the catheter change and apparently passed the entire insulin, because at 3 hours, 300. We went to the educator and there put a bolus and already gave us "blocked infusion" carried it in the buttock and it was that of6 mm.So we changed the catheter right there, we put a 9 mm (because there did not have 6) and put the bolus and after a while it started to go down.By removing the previous catheter and I already observed this in addition to the puncture brand (which is normal) was a swollen circuit as if it had a lummous effect (I do not know if it will be normal) in short that we took a picture to teach themthose of Medtronic that come in a few days and see what solution they give us.I am worried because we have been with the bomb for a long time and when everything works is wonderful but when something fails, which in our case is "many times" because fatal.I do not want to give up a bomb and do whatever it takes but we fail to know why we fail us so much.
@sllfyo my son for the beach and pool I bought a neoprene jacket, more than anything so that the tube is not hooked, and well, that does work, hahaha, I understand that it does not serve to go unnoticed.
Forgive the tremendous rollazo.

You can buy a Flipbelt Link that is sure to be more comfortable and discreet.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/27/2017 9:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A silly question if the catheter changed it on Monday at seven in the morning, I should change on Thursday over the same time, right?It is that as I left at 13 on the Hospital Friday with the bomb and the nurse told me to happen to me if I wanted to make the first change with her on Monday at 1pm I asked the doubt.
Greetings and thanks

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/27/2017 7:37 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
a silly question if the catheter changed it on Monday at seven in the morning, should I change on Thursday on the same time, right?It is that as I left at 13 on the Hospital Friday with the bomb and the nurse told me to happen to me if I wanted to make the first change with her on Monday at 1pm I asked the doubt.
Greetings and thanks

As if you want to change it one day later.Check that you have enough insulin.Surely they have filled a 3ML reservoir that is the largest.At first as they do not know what we are going to need it, they fill us knowing that we are going to throw a lot of insulin without using.When we have a little experience we will have to fill the reservoir with what we spend in 3 days and a little more extra to deal with possible corrective bolus.

The 3 days is recommended to avoid possible infections.There are people who in the end are thrown more days for comfort, laziness, because they have to square the changes with days that can make them, etc., but the recommended are 3 days

DiabetesForo
06/27/2017 8:01 p.m.

@"Fco_javier_8888" I still calculate with how much insulin I charge the reservoir so as not to fall short (less than three days) or that I overlook me three days.And it has happened to me both, both to fall short (in the first reservoirs I did not reach 3 days), and that I have happened and, when I had too much insulin, I have endured it to just over 4 days and nothing has happened, Insulin has provided me without problems or bubbles, or anything.But it is true that I do not intend to extend it more than 3 days, so I want to have the calculation as successful as possible for 3 days and change it, although, if it sporadically lengthens more, I have already proven that nothing happens.
I don't know if my answer for your doubt has served you, I hope so.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/27/2017 8:07 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

@joseludi and @sllf doubtful doubts thanks

Fco_Javier_8888
06/27/2017 8:14 p.m.

Let's see Comis !!!!It is not advisableContact with our body (said by my endo).
Nothing happens once extends once, but it is not advisable regularly.
A hug and go forward !!!

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/27/2017 8:22 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

I think just like @"chimo", from the three days-and sometimes from the second-the catheter loses permeability and the possibilities of obstruction are triggered.Greetings!!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
06/27/2017 8:46 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

To send every three and voila, more discomfort were the punctures before eating, especially when I came from my honeymoon that threw with the threeiba and some prick for giving me the pleasure of something.

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888
06/27/2017 9:02 p.m.

chimo said:
to see compis !!!!It is not advisableContact with our body (said by my endo).
Nothing happens once extends once, but it is not advisable regularly.
A hug and move forward !!!

Hearing kitchen !!!!They had not told me this that you comment, so I will follow your advice.As I commented, I am trying to hit better with the load level of the reservoir so as not to exceed three days without wasting a lot of insulin.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/27/2017 10:04 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

@"sllf", @"fco_javier_8888", it is my opinion, but always, always the last word your health professionals have.
I lacked to comment on a nuance, when I exceed 2 day, the values ​​shoot me.
Eleeee said that, I can sleep quiet jijijiji.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/28/2017 9:59 p.m.

It is clear, three days and reservoir change.Another thing is that once for different circumstances you have to extend the life of the one that is placed.For example, next week I go on vacation and it will be a continuous non -stop.More or less I have everything planned and surely to square excursions and quieter days I have to extend the time to the four days.But all this without being preceding.Extend the days put without removing the catheter is risking what @chimo says.All this said by one that has only eleven days and a few time :-)

I take this opportunity to consult those you have been with the pump for some time.When you are going to buy clothes, especially pants, what do you do?Do you tell you the bomb until you finish or continue with it?Surely it is a tontal question that surely makes me put on my color when I remember ...

DiabetesForo
06/28/2017 11 p.m.

Well @"Joseludi" I haven't gone to buy clothes but I imagine like when I change clothes.From the first moment I use a Riñonera (Del Decathlon) to carry it and when I change the displacement so that the pump does not fall.I only disconnect it, for now, to shower.Although perhaps this would give for another debate: how do you carry the pump?, Only with the clamp? What fannyry do you use or what brand?Another more comfortable system?In my case I use a Decathlon frog, although I have requested two more: 1.- Flipbelt, it costs 29.90 euros and it is for, especially, to do sports and to, following the advice of @jconegar, hold the catheter since it is morewideIt seems that it has greater capacity and I think it will also be more hold the pump.2. Aquapac 828 watertight and submersible, of the diabetes store, 35.95 euros plus shipping.I want it for this beach and pool era, in case I do not want to disconnect and, even if the bomb is submersible, I think it will be more comfortable.I have also considered buying from the Medtronic accessories store, a sports belt that seems to have as a window to not have to take the pump and see/act on the screen, since on many occasions I have seen myself uncomfortable with the fannyDecathlon to see it and act on the pump.
What do you think or what is you doing better?Especially experts.Greetings!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/29/2017 8:21 a.m.

sllf said:
well @"Joseludi" I have not gone to buy clothes but I imagine that just like when I change clothes.From the first moment I use a Riñonera (Del Decathlon) to carry it and when I change the displacement so that the pump does not fall.I only disconnect it, for now, to shower.Although perhaps this would give for another debate: how do you carry the pump?, Only with the clamp? What fannyry do you use or what brand?Another more comfortable system?In my case I use a Decathlon frog, although I have requested two more: 1.- Flipbelt, it costs 29.90 euros and it is for, especially, to do sports and to, following the advice of @jconegar, hold the catheter since it is morewideIt seems that it has greater capacity and I think it will also be more hold the pump.2. Aquapac 828 watertight and submersible, of the diabetes store, 35.95 euros plus shipping.I want it for this beach and pool era, in case I do not want to disconnect and, even if the bomb is submersible, I think it will be more comfortable.I have also considered buying from the Medtronic accessories store, a sports belt that seems to have as a window to not have to take the pump and see/act on the screen, since on many occasions I have seen myself uncomfortable with the fannyDecathlon to see it and act on the pump.
What do you think or what is you doing better?Especially experts.Greetings !!!

Well, at the moment I carry it in my pocket, I have some eyelets in each pocket and I put the catheter and tube inside, so it does not go out, it is not seen and there is also no danger of hitch.Surely do that, when I buy use the spibelt.

As for material I have almost everything.

The spibelt bought it a few years ago and used it to wear the pen and some incognito gel under the shirt when it went with small pockets and pockets.

A lurbel that I've been using it to wear mobile and gels when I run.Advised by @jconegar and the truth is the one that I am taking more benefit and the one I like the most ... and on the Spanish product 100%

I have also bought the pump to get a flipbelt to go to the pool and swim.Being the 640g water resistant to the only care to be taken is to take it hold and the well -collected tub.

I can't count on my experience with the bomb and these frog until I begin to exercise

I would discard Aquapac and I would go for Flipbelt, although I already say that I have not tried it, the latter seems more discreet.

DiabetesForo
06/29/2017 6:55 p.m.

Joseludi said:
sllf said:
well @"Joseludi" I have not gone to buy clothes but I imagine that just like when I change my clothes.From the first moment I use a Riñonera (Del Decathlon) to carry it and when I change the displacement so that the pump does not fall.I only disconnect it, for now, to shower.Although perhaps this would give for another debate: how do you carry the pump?, Only with the clamp? What fannyry do you use or what brand?Another more comfortable system?In my case I use a Decathlon frog, although I have requested two more: 1.- Flipbelt, it costs 29.90 euros and it is for, especially, to do sports and to, following the advice of @jconegar, hold the catheter since it is morewideIt seems that it has greater capacity and I think it will also be more hold the pump.2. Aquapac 828 watertight and submersible, of the diabetes store, 35.95 euros plus shipping.I want it for this beach and pool era, in case I do not want to disconnect and, even if the bomb is submersible, I think it will be more comfortable.I have also considered buying from the Medtronic accessories store, a sports belt that seems to have as a window to not have to take the pump and see/act on the screen, since on many occasions I have seen myself uncomfortable with the fannyDecathlon to see it and act on the pump.
What do you think or what is you doing better?Especially experts.Greetings !!!

Well, at the moment I carry it in my pocket, I have some eyelets in each pocket and I put the catheter and tube inside, so it does not go out, it is not seen and there is also no danger of hitch.Surely do that, when I buy use the spibelt.

As for material I have almost everything.

The spibelt bought it a few years ago and used it to wear the pen and some incognito gel under the shirt when it went with small pockets and pockets.

A lurbel that I've been using it to wear mobile and gels when I run.Advised by @jconegar and the truth is the one that I am taking more benefit and the one I like the most ... and on the Spanish product 100%

I have also bought the pump to get a flipbelt to go to the pool and swim.Being the 640g water resistant to the only care to be taken is to take it hold and the well -collected tub.

I can't count on my experience with the bomb and these frog until I begin to exercise

I would discard Aquapac and I would go for Flipbelt, although I already say that I have not tried it, the latter seems more discreet.

Aquapac is more for those that are not submersible, although it is true that I have ever used it when it has been a full day of the beach plus night with barbecue and beach, and in the water that we end up wrinkled at the end, I have put it therefor protecting it from salinity and does not spoil the color and not being throwing water over it to remove it.But the rest of the 4 months we bathe goes to hair.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/29/2017 8:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Of course @jconegar, having Aquapac will be more protected, especially if you are also going to spend a lot of time on the beach.There I would use Aquapac.

But if you go on a plan to practice and make your pool horita, I suppose that a thing like Flipbelt would be the most appropriate

DiabetesForo
06/29/2017 9:42 p.m.

Joseludi said:
Of course @jconegar, having Aquapac will be more protected, especially if you are also going to spend a lot of time on the beach.There I would use Aquapac.

But if you go on a plan to practice and make your pool horita, I suppose that a thing like Flipbelt would be the most appropriate

You know that I always carry her hooked with the clamp because the animas clamp holds strong

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/29/2017 11:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello,
I carry it with the clamp in my belt.I don't care if you see the tube.To make sports use the Flipbelt, it is wonderful, there I carry the keys, the pump, gluco-up and sometimes a tub with glucose pills.One day I tried the Decathlon's fannyry and made a rubbing, I haven't taken it again.
To buy you clothes because as you go, there should be no problems in a 15-20 minutes disconnection.I went this week and endured the bomb with my chin.
Greetings!

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
06/30/2017 8:13 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Hi @chimo yesterday bomb and sensor review class with "Profe" of Medtronic.Very interesting since we took the opportunity to ask many doubts, but he told us that he believed that my son would do better because it is very thin.Total that they gave us 3 catheters and since he did not have inserter, he explained how they got manually, that the truth is, I neither remember nor do I dare to put it on it.Do you put it manual? Why did it seemed quite complicated, I was watching to see if I got any video and everything I find is with inserter.I don't know if someone else carries these catheters and if they put it manual.
Thank you very much for your contribution.

pco's profile photo
pco
07/01/2017 2:04 a.m.

Hello, I am about to receive a 640g bomb change from my son due to batteries, I would likeLeave anything over.

A hug

Angel Andres 's profile photo
Angel Andres
07/04/2017 5:31 a.m.

@"Angel Andres", I do not understand what you mean with support for configuration.
I suppose that they limit themselves to delivering the replacement, the configuration will be done or your healthcare professional, because the configuration of each pump is personal.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
07/04/2017 9:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.