{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
Joseludi said:
to the last ones who have put the 640g.The back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

They say that they may no longer give them away.I have seen that they sell them but I will call to see if they send them to me, it is not that they cost a lot but if so far they came for free to ask, nothing is lost.Even if I do not pay the bomb I prefer to avoid a possible fallen to the accidental soil or while I have the bomb in the bed loose "its free albredio" :))

Joseludi said:
The last ones who have put the 640g, have given the silicone case and the embellishing covers that are in the back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

They say that they may no longer give them away.I have seen that they sell them but I will call to see if they send them to me, it is not that they cost a lot but if so far they came for free to ask, nothing is lost.Even if I do not pay the bomb I prefer to avoid a possible fallen to the accidental soil or while I have the bomb in the bed loose "its free albredio" :))

Yes, they gave it to us, but casually while waiting, a MRW messenger arrived, with the package.

Greetings

Did they come with the bomb and also sent you other covers by messenger '

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 12:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I yesterday (almost a week since my debut), I received an email telling me that they sent me the silicone case.What about the embellishing counters that is?of this they have not told me anything

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/21/2017 12:34 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Joseludi said:
fco_javier_888 said:

Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
The last ones who have put the 640g, have given the silicone case and the embellishing covers that are in the back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

Yes, they gave it to us, but casually while waiting, a MRW messenger arrived, with the package.

Greetings

No, in the bomb did not come, a package arrived at the hospital and the nurse gave them to us.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/21/2017 7:08 a.m.

@Joseludi,
The bomb came to me with the caratulas.The silicone case sent me after registering to the Medtronic page.(I don't remember the specific page right now, if that later I look at it).The case took a long time because they did not have in white stock.In any case, ask the commercial.

After seeing the experience of the people I will not put the caratulas again.Several a crack has come out in the rear that if it carries the same one is not seen.I stay alone with the silicone case to protect.

Then, if you are discharged in elevation, of the blood glucose meter, they also give you silicone covers, USB loader and a case for insulin.

Greetings,

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
06/21/2017 8:05 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

sllf said:
I yesterday (almost a week since my debut), I received an email telling me that they sent me the silicone case.What about the embellishing counters that is?Nothing have told me about this

They are on page 23 of the accessory catalog:

Link

It seems that before they came in the box and they have not come to me.The truth is that I don't care much but I think it is important to have it

DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 6:16 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
Joseludi said:
fco_javier_888 said:
fco_javier_888 said:
To the last ones who have put the 640g, have given the silicone case and the embellishing caratulas in the back of the pump?They have not come to me and those of the hospital have been the first surprised.

Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:

Greetings

No, in the bomb did not come, a package arrived at the hospital and the nurse gave them to us.

It seems that they act according to where they send them, lack of criteria I would call it ...

DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 6:18 p.m.

maik_dyk said:
@Joseludi,
The bomb came to me with the caratulas.The silicone case sent me after registering to the Medtronic page.(I don't remember the specific page right now, if that later I look at it).The case took a long time because they did not have in white stock.In any case, ask the commercial.

After seeing the experience of the people I will not put the caratulas again.Several a crack has come out in the rear that if it carries the same one is not seen.I stay alone with the silicone case to protect.

Then, if you are discharged in elevation, of the blood glucose meter, they also give you silicone covers, USB loader and a case for insulin.

Greetings,

I, although I put it yesterday, had been with her for more than a week to play and engage her.As soon as having it registered in Medtronic but I do not even get email, or confirmation, package or anything.I'm going to look again and see if I call or record again.

In elevation it also registers me and more of the same.I called on a phone to ask for an extra glucometer because I do not live where I work and I told them that in case I forgot at home I wanted to have another one in my workplace.They sent me another case with a meter, strips, lancetas and glucometer.They also sent me two silicone covers.Subsequently, I got the adhesion card to the program they have.Asking for another glucometer was rather for later when you have the measurement continues to be able to see the values ​​in a smart watch and not have to remove the pump

DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 6:23 p.m.

I am officially a firefighter, in the end another candidate has changed his Autonomous Community, he has not presented and have given me his bomb, because the new ones will take to arrive even though there are, they have to re -estate them because in the EU the regulation has changedof radiofrequency and must be adapted to the new regulations.
Let's see how nothing else is going today I have tried the dual bolus and the truth is that very well.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/23/2017 7 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
I am officially a firefighter, in the end another candidate has changed the autonomous community, has not been presented and have given me their bomb, because the new ones will take time to arrive although there are yes that there are, they have to re -estate them then in the EU the radiofrequency regulations have changed and must be adapted to the new regulations.
Let's see how nothing else is going today I have tried the dual bolus and the truth is that very well.

I do not understand you very well in what you talk about having to re -estate them due to changes in European regulations.You can explain better what it consists of

DiabetesForo
06/23/2017 9:40 p.m.

Joseludi said:
fco_javier_888 said:
I am officially firefighter, in the end another candidate has changed the autonomous community, has not presented and have given me theirBomba, because the new ones will take to arrive although there are, they have to re -estate them because in the EU the radiofrequency regulation has changed and must be adapted to the new regulations.

I do not understand you very well in what you talk about having to re -estate them due to changes in European regulations.You can explain better what it consists of

Apparently the EU has changed the regulations as soon as possible radio frequencies, the bombs apparently transmit in this way, I suppose that when communicating with its continuous meter, because with the glucometer it is by Bluetooth.Every apparatus of this nature, must be adapted to the new legislation in its labeling and description of how and what radiofrequences they emit. Another example apparent, so high with these counters are slowed.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/23/2017 11:40 p.m.

Congratulations @"fco_javier_8888" !!!Finally, right?Well, give yourself fortunate because it really seems that there is a problem with stocks, the other day the Commercial of Medtronic told me that a patient who was spoiled 640g, were temporarily replaced by an earlier version.
Now arm yourself with patience.It seems that after a week the thing has stabilized something else and I no longer have so many incidents.The pump is responding better (because of not detracting and folding the catheter) and I am controlling it better and, above all, the sensor seems to be enduring me more.After having to replace 2 in just 48 hours, with which I am on I will reach the famous 6 days.It seems that leaving a little more to dry the skin CT before putting the sensor at the top, it may work, although the Hydrofilm apostites take off with anything that turns.I have run a couple of times on the tape and, what was said, I will get to the sixth day without falling !!!I have it on the side of the body and down on the waist.The next I want to try on the buttock ... of the ass, come on.Glucose measurements are quite precise and I get quite a lot, in addition to stopping the suspension of the basal in many occasions, what is supposed to have avoided quite a lot of hypos.It is certainly the best of all and every time I am valuing it more.Greetings!!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/24/2017 8:18 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

@SLLF Yes, with going out with the bomb I almost did not believe it, I went with the idea of ​​continuing to form and ready.With the catheter, it brings me down the street of bitterness.How I thought I did not go out with her I did not take the conveen towel, that with the free it is giving me very good results, the catheter I have hanging caught with tape, I do not think that I arrive on Monday, which will be another critical day, filled purged..... I hope not forget any step.I'm glad your improvement and adaptation.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888
06/24/2017 11:57 a.m.

fco_javier_888 said:
@sllf yes, with going out with the bomb almost not I believe it, I went with the idea of ​​continuing to form and ready.With the catheter, it brings me down the street of bitterness.How I thought I did not go out with her I did not take the conveen towel, that with the free it is giving me very good results, the catheter I have hanging caught with tape, I do not think that I arrive on Monday, which will be another critical day, filled purged..... I hope not forget any step.I'm glad your improvement and adaptation.
Greetings

Sorry @"fco_javier_8888" but my comment about the new regulations caught my attention and in the end I did not congratulate you :-)

They gave it to me to take her home and "play" with her and went to weekly classes.When they saw me more or less prepared with the theoretical part they put it to me.

I have been with her for a week and the truth is that the adhesive of the catheters sticks very well, moreover, as she caught hair until it hurts a little.I do not know how it will be sweating because I have not tried it yet to be adjusting the basal little by little and not being able to do any exercise.

As for the change of reservoir, what is costing me the most is when I connect the reservoir to the caperuza that the tube has.I have to be careful to be fitted and not inclined

DiabetesForo
06/24/2017 1:58 p.m.

@joseludi of nothing, the same thing happens with the basal, I come from Tresiba, although I have dropped 20%, I think I must continue adjusting, first avoid the phenomenon of the Alba that made me up the slow, which caused me dasses tomid -morning, for what I had to eat and before breakfast I was high.
To follow and with the change I will try to watch videos to recapitulate.
Greetings and thanks.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/24/2017 3:33 p.m.

@"SLLF" My son who is very thin has many problems with the catheter, lately we put it in the buttocks, but I tremble to saturate that area, I don't know what the obliques differ where, can someone tell me?Regarding the sensor many problems if tremendous differences are calibrated with fatal arrows with the capillaI worked for the room that I put on, the truth is that we are a bit desperate, now when the thing works is wonderful but we fail a lot and now added about the catheter that I no longer know where we are going to put @"fco_javier_88888"As for the glue at the moment the catheter endures well and the sensor puts two adhesives from which it brings and very well too, and I even thought about putting the adhesive of the sensor on top of the catheter that endures the six days very well.
Greetings and thanks

pco's profile photo
pco
06/26/2017 3:14 a.m.

@Pco has folded a catheter and I have called, because my endocrine and the commercial of Medtronic recommended it to me, so that the obliques are sent to me.They have not yet come to me and I don't know how, but here they say they are better.The difference seems to be, in addition to the form, the length since they are 13mm, instead of 9mm of adults (I do not know your child the age and if it uses 9mm or 6mm and, if it uses 6mm, ifThere will be obliques of children with less length).The sensor my biggest problem is that it does not take off and that it lasts 6 days.I trust the measurements enough and, in a fairly high percentage, it is very close to the capillary.In fact I now only make myself only 3 capillaries a day, those of calibrations and it works like this, although it is true that being stable is important.But I try not to obsess whether there is more difference because if not, one panic comes in.But I compare it with free (I have tried about 5 sensors) and it is much more exact.What now overwhelms me a bit is what is seen in this era of "swimsuit."I have the last sensor in the buttock to see how it endures there and if I do not fall, since it is hidden better, for now I have been 2 days and well, although it has to pass the race test.
In fine ... try and try, patience and a lot of patience, because as you say, when it goes, it is wonderful, compared to before.Greetings!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/26/2017 7:58 a.m.

Good morning, the only problem that obliques have is that they are unique size (I don't know how they can go to a child).
They also acodan, like the others.
It should be taken into account that the needle is somewhat exaggerated and the way of putting it is somewhat prehistoric (the first to melt me) jijijiji.
For the rest, as I said previously, I am great, much better than the normal ones.
Then I put some photos of the systems, I walk on the beach enjoying !!!!!
P.S.Do not worry if patches or tubes are seen, it is our disease and on top of suffering the ups and downs, we will not feel weird for carrying the system.
When they ask me what that is?I answer that it is the battery of this body !!!!!Jijijiji

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/26/2017 8:55 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Thanks for your comments @chimo!Of course that is the attitude, although in the debut of all this, it becomes complicated.The rudimentary of the system of putting the oblique, is what it seemed to me in what little I have seen, so we will have to take a little longer to put it and that I have not yet become accustomed to putting the normal ones, butWell, if it is better, we will have to take it for good.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/26/2017 9:46 a.m.

Hi @sllf and @chimo.Well, we made the catheter change and apparently passed the entire insulin, because at 3 hours, 300. We went to the educator and there put a bolus and already gave us "blocked infusion" carried it in the buttock and it was that of6 mm.So we changed the catheter right there, we put a 9 mm (because there did not have 6) and put the bolus and after a while it started to go down.By removing the previous catheter and I already observed this in addition to the puncture brand (which is normal) was a swollen circuit as if it had a lummous effect (I do not know if it will be normal) in short that we took a picture to teach themthose of Medtronic that come in a few days and see what solution they give us.I am worried because we have been with the bomb for a long time and when everything works is wonderful but when something fails, which in our case is "many times" because fatal.I do not want to give up a bomb and do whatever it takes but we fail to know why we fail us so much.
@sllfyo my son for the beach and pool I bought a neoprene jacket, more than anything so that the tube is not hooked, and well, that does work, hahaha, I understand that it does not serve to go unnoticed.
Forgive the tremendous rollazo.

pco's profile photo
pco
06/27/2017 1:14 a.m.

Good morning !!!!
@"pco", how much do you usually change the catheter?
The inflammation, in my case it also happens to me, together with a large itching in the insertion zone, I understand that it can become normal since it is a single point of insertion and the amount of insulin that we injected is large.
As for going to the beach or pool, I personally do not worry, what I do is remove the pump, plug the catheter and when leaving, plug again.
They are usually relatively small periods of time and even if they are aquatic (I attest), they usually bother.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/27/2017 8:25 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.