{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

@"Lucialva" I encourage everything, at first it is all new and many doubts, ask everything you need.If you know where you live more people with a bomb, especially children, it will help you to ask them and contrast all the doubts and eventualities that arise at the beginning.Soon you will dominate it perfectly.A hug for you and another for Alvaro.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
06/10/2017 9:03 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Friends
I just received an email from a UK diabetics association
Medtronic has launched the first hybrid pump with continuous measurement, they announce it as a hybrid pump and as an artificial pancreas and is approved by the American FDA.
All the best

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
06/13/2017 10:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Friends.
I attach the translated file, although it is wrong translated because a machine has translated it.
I hope it helps you something.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
06/14/2017 9:52 a.m.

Thank you Compyyyy.I had heard it, but I didn't believe it.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/14/2017 12:14 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Since yesterday I am connected !!!!At last!!!!And also with the MCG, so all of the pull !!!The first thing to say that the Medtronic Commercial that put it to me yesterday (Puri), very very competent and helped me a lot, so what it is, you have to recognize and congratulate it.
First conclusions: although we will have to wait a while to better adjust the basal sections, for the moment I go quite well.Regarding MCG to say that, in just 24 hours, I have stopped 5 possible hypos with the suspension of the basal, being one of them tonight, with which I am very happy.For now it is a lot of information that I have on top and I have time to control it, but I am quite happy.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/14/2017 1:32 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Yujuuuu !!!!Another online firefighter !!!!!
I'm very happy, you'll see the change that your life will give in a short time.
Now patience and endure !!!!!

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/14/2017 1:35 p.m.

Yujuuuu !!!!Another online firefighter !!!!!
I'm very happy, you'll see the change that your life will give in a short time.
Now patience and endure !!!!!

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/14/2017 1:35 p.m.

sllf said:
since yesterday I am connected !!!!At last!!!!And also with the MCG, so all of the pull !!!The first thing to say that the Medtronic Commercial that put it to me yesterday (Puri), very very competent and helped me a lot, so what it is, you have to recognize and congratulate it.
First conclusions: although we will have to wait a while to better adjust the basal sections, for the moment I go quite well.Regarding MCG to say that, in just 24 hours, I have stopped 5 possible hypos with the suspension of the basal, being one of them tonight, with which I am very happy.For now it is a lot of information that I have on top and I have time to control it, but I am quite happy.

I am glad my connection will be the 23, for now with it everywhere and putting the glycemia and asking for bowling as if I had it connected.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/14/2017 2:44 p.m.

@sllf How are you doing?

Fco_Javier_8888
06/16/2017 2:30 p.m.

Hello @"fco_javier_8888" !!!!!Well, precisely now I was going to comment on the first 72 hours.In the first 24 h I commented that I was very happy but ... since then until now, the thing has changed.I want to think that everything is a consequence of adaptation, which will still have to be given for good.
The first, I have had to call 4 times at the 24 -hour technical service that they have available to customers and the attention becomes eternal with many questions, although in the end they have helped me.
The failures I have had:
1.- I took both MCG sensor and the pump catheter for running 1 hour on running tape, which disappointed me a lot since I had them put them using both the Skin Tac wipes and the Hydrofilm aposty, in addition to whatThat has the patches themselves.Conclusion, or my sweat is special or I cannot play sports with these systems, in fact I have not done any sport again.
2. The catheter began at dawn, last night, to give infusion failure.It seems that I had folded where I put it (lower part of my back) and again to call the technical service, although now at 3 in the morning, having you so long with so many questions, the truth that was less bearable.
I have to say that the two catheter and tubos-reservals that I have had to change, as the MCG sensor that I also had to change in just over 24 hours are sent to me both.
For the rest and, if it were not for these shocks, the MCG seems to guide my glucose levels very well, which are very similar to the capillaries, although you have to be calibrating before meals and, best of all, how forBasal insulin infusion when hypoglycemia anticipates, is the best and I have been doing a lot of times.
The operation of the pump, there is still time to adjust the insulin parameters well but, it is a joy not to prick and only give a button.The bad thing is that I have few areas to put the catheter for the happy lipodystrophies.
In the end, what was said, some disappointment and, above all, that this requires more time than he thought and needs very patience.
Let's see how your friend @"fco_javier_8888", I want you not to have the problems that I have suffered and that everything is joys, that we already deserve it !!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/16/2017 6:59 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

sllf said:
hello @"fco_javier_8888" !!!!!Well, precisely now I was going to comment on the first 72 hours.In the first 24 h I commented that I was very happy but ... since then until now, the thing has changed.I want to think that everything is a consequence of adaptation, which will still have to be given for good.
The first, I have had to call 4 times at the 24 -hour technical service that they have available to customers and the attention becomes eternal with many questions, although in the end they have helped me.
The failures I have had:
1.- I took both MCG sensor and the pump catheter for running 1 hour on running tape, which disappointed me a lot since I had them put them using both the Skin Tac wipes and the Hydrofilm aposty, in addition to whatThat has the patches themselves.Conclusion, or my sweat is special or I cannot play sports with these systems, in fact I have not done any sport again.
2. The catheter began at dawn, last night, to give infusion failure.It seems that I had folded where I put it (lower part of my back) and again to call the technical service, although now at 3 in the morning, having you so long with so many questions, the truth that was less bearable.
I have to say that the two catheter and tubos-reservals that I have had to change, as the MCG sensor that I also had to change in just over 24 hours are sent to me both.
For the rest and, if it were not for these shocks, the MCG seems to guide my glucose levels very well, which are very similar to the capillaries, although you have to be calibrating before meals and, best of all, how forBasal insulin infusion when hypoglycemia anticipates, is the best and I have been doing a lot of times.
The operation of the pump, there is still time to adjust the insulin parameters well but, it is a joy not to prick and only give a button.The bad thing is that I have few areas to put the catheter for the happy lipodystrophies.
In the end, what was said, some disappointment and, above all, that this requires more time than he thought and needs very patience.
Let's see how your friend @"fco_javier_8888", I want you not to have the problems that I have suffered and that everything is joy, that we already deserve it !!!!

Well patience, I suppose you will soon recover areas by resting from so much puncture.The truth is that I am worried about the catheter, the one that takes off, I have bought, I think it is similar to the Skin Tac.I also sudo and with free I have serious problems for the 14 days.
Another doubt, with the heat wave, if the insulin has to be below 30 degrees, I am from Seville and I do not tell you anything, I think I will have to put it in a thermal bag.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/16/2017 7:27 p.m.

Conven is what I bought

Fco_Javier_8888
06/16/2017 7:28 p.m.

Good morning, @"sllf" I am very sorry for the problems you are having.
I also turn a lot, practically every Sunday I go out with my bike, the past 5 horites, I take it on my legs and the truth is that they have never taken off, tell you that I shave the catheter area because then to take it awayThe tears.
Did you try the oblique?
Our friend @"jconegar" will surely guide you on sport, sensors and tricks to endure, the uncle puts some "orders" beatings.
A hug and tell us.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/17/2017 7:08 a.m.

chimo said:
good morning, @"sllf" I am very sorry for the problems you are having.
I also turn a lot, practically every Sunday I go out with my bike, the past 5 horites, I take it on my legs and the truth is that they have never taken off, tell you that I shave the catheter area because then to take it awayThe tears.
Did you try the oblique?
Our friend @"jconegar" will surely guide you on sport, sensors and tricks to endure, the uncle puts some "orders" beatings.
A hug and tell us.

@"SLLF" I have sent you a private.
@"Chimo" Thank you, I'm somewhat disconnected for matters.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/17/2017 8:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well @"fco_javier_8888" I live in Córdoba, so you already know that the problem of heat we have the same and, in the formation they have not told me that you have to take the pump with something refrigerated, I understand that they are prepared for the hightemperaturesThe Skin Tac has disappointed me a bit because when trying it it seemed that I would later need a spatula to remove it but, in a scarce time on running tape went to fut.I do not know if the exercise in a closed room will have to do in a closed room where it sweats more than outdoors (and with our southern temperatures).
Thanks @chimo for your information!I haven't tried the legs, is it comfortable? Doesn't it bother with the pants?And the obliques have already told me but, as I still have just 4 days with this, because I am in the beginning and tests with everything, I imagine that if it continues to happen to me, we will have to try it.
And thank you very much @"jconegar" for your message!I have answered it.
Greetings to all and we continue to comment;)

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/17/2017 12:32 p.m.

Yes @"Sllf", today is the thing burning by the Guadalquivir Valley.What @chimo proposes, on placing the catheter in the leg, I suppose that in the upper part, which coincides with the pockets I think it is a good option, with a swimsuit it would not be seen.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888
06/17/2017 4:34 p.m.

Good time again.
As for the leg area say that I put it in the middle of the quadriceps, it is a little fear at the beginning and with the oblique even more, but you do not notice anything.
I decided on my legs for having large lipos in the gut and due to my thinness I discard the other places.
As for the issue of running on tape, it has nothing to do, I have tape and run every 2 days and I have never had problems with adhesives, we have to find why.
Good luck and keep informing please, it is great to all.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/17/2017 4:45 p.m.

And @chimo, isn't the tube uncomfortable?I imagine that you upload it up and you will have it in your pocket or belt or something but my doubt is because of the tube that, rather than uncomfortable, is the fear that you brush it or imprison the belt of the pants or whatLet it be and do not pass insulin (the same I am saying a asshole but the doubt arises).
And on the other hand, if you are very thin, I do not know how you are doing well in the quadriceps when I imagine that you will have more muscle than fat zone, which I understand that is worse.
And, finally, do you have the pump MCG?And if you have it, how?And where do you do better?(Because it endures and does not take off)
Thank you!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/17/2017 10:31 p.m.

@"SLLF", do not worry about the tube, curro in construction, so that it entails and has never given me problems.
The blockade has happened to me countless times, due to thinness.
You are absolutely right, it is preferable to place the catheters in fatty areas, since the absorption is more correct, but one day trying it place it in my leg and it is great.
At the moment I did not carry McG, I wore it in the arm, in the gut, the legs and I always had problems after 4 days, they stopped measuring me correctly.
But the best place to put them on was in my arms.
You ask that we are here to help, and nothing, I don't want to tell you when I started hahahaha

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/17/2017 10:39 p.m.

Hello everyone!
On the last occasions I have tried to download the pump data to the computer I have not been able to.I have even called customer service and after almost 1h to the phone doing everything they tell me I still cannot.
Has someone happened to?Have they been able to solve it?
Thanks

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
06/18/2017 12:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.