{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

@"Leticia21" Unfortunately it also happens to me, what I do is change browser, it is due to the flash they use.
Test with Firefox or Chrome, you have to work.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/18/2017 7:34 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

@"Chimo" I used the explorer ... and I was downloaded without problem ... but now I don't know what happens ...: (because it establishes connection with the pump and then that comes out ...
I'll try with Firefox ...

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
06/18/2017 11:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Leticia21", since they changed from Server, it is impossible to explore.
I had to leave it impossible, the last time (1 month ago), the endocrine had to be downloaded because it was impossible to match, then at home with patience, I could with the Fox.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/18/2017 11:47 a.m.

@"Chimo" I will follow your advice.Thank you.
Then I try to see what happens: -BD

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
06/18/2017 11:53 a.m.

I have brought it, as I mentioned next Friday they connect to me.I have the pump that I put bowl sometimes with the command of others with the wizzar, well looking at I see that in the box comes a piecita as in the form of V that seems that it is so that the reservoir does not blur.I remove a red piece, like a cap to cover and protect where the reservoir goes and when I try to remove my pieces in question, it costs me to work and break a plastic ring that is on the edge where the reservoir is put in.I call customer service and tell me that they have to change the pump.
For more inrri, I see that he says, supposedly little insulin, he has no reservoir on, simulation that I put one, I follow the rewoves asks me one that I do not put because I do not tell me that I load, I see that what pushes theEmbolo goes up but I can't fool her to do as before simulating that he had a reservoir on and that he infused instead of puncturing me.
So important is the plastic arito to change the entire pump, and that little solid.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/18/2017 2:58 p.m.

We are in parts, the piece of plastic is as you say, the blocking of the reservoir.
The ring that, I don't know which one you say, can you take a photo and upload it?
To deceive the plunger you have to power, but first put the photo to see if we can help @"fco_javier_888"

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/18/2017 4:30 p.m.

chimo said:
let's go through payrtes, the piece of plastic is as you say, the blocking of the reservoir.
The ring that, I don't know which one you say, can you take a photo and upload it?
To deceive the plunger you have to power, but first put the photo to see if we can help @"fco_javier_888"

Shipment

Fco_Javier_8888
06/18/2017 4:38 p.m.

Yes, they have to change the pump, but it works perfectly, I'm sure.
It is only a lock of the reservoir so that it does not unscrew, it has another right in front.
And what to deceive?Still without leaving you?

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/18/2017 4:41 p.m.

chimo said:
yes, they have to change the pump, but it works perfectly, I am sure.
It is only a lock of the reservoir so that it does not unscrew, it has another right in front.

Thanks Chimo, I do not leave me in the steps again reservoir, I left to place reservoir, quite a long time but nothing happens to the "next"

Fco_Javier_8888
06/18/2017 4:48 p.m.

I upload photo

Fco_Javier_8888
06/18/2017 4:50 p.m.

fco_javier_888 said:
sub -photo
who would send me to open the blissful box, with how happy it was.
The lock of the reservoir you put it on, they did not mention anything.That is why curiosity called me and try to put it to see what its possible utility would be.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/18/2017 4:54 p.m.

@Fco_javier_8888, the one you have worn :-), we are too curious.I read somewhere that during the first three months you will spend virtually all possible situations with the pump.One of them can be the replacement of the pump.Congratulations!

Outside, these things happen, you have been lucky that you still did not have it connected and you have not had to return to bowling therapy.

I tried the piece you comment to block the reservoir, but frankly it contributes nothing.I have played sports (running, bike, snowboarding,) and the reservoir has never gotten out.

If you want to simulate that you have a reservoir and continue practicing, you have to make the bomb believe that you have a reservoir.Start the catheter change, the pump piston will go to the lowest part.Then look for a bowl that Quepa inside the reservoir space and when the screen is placed with reservoir with the ball do some pressure so that the pump is thought to have found the reservoir, then it will stop.You can continue with the rest of the steps.

By the way, when does the new bomb get?They do not have many reserve.
Greetings,

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
06/19/2017 8:15 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

@"Fco_javier_8888", just when placing, do a slight pressure with a ball (as @"maik_dyk" tells you), you'll see what passes to the next point, eye, light pressure.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/19/2017 10:01 a.m.

maik_dyk said:
@fco_javier_88 ki8, which you have worn :-), we are too curious.I read somewhere that during the first three months you will spend virtually all possible situations with the pump.One of them can be the replacement of the pump.Congratulations!

Outside, these things happen, you have been lucky that you still did not have it connected and you have not had to return to bowling therapy.

I tried the piece you comment to block the reservoir, but frankly it contributes nothing.I have played sports (running, bike, snowboarding,) and the reservoir has never gotten out.

If you want to simulate that you have a reservoir and continue practicing, you have to make the bomb believe that you have a reservoir.Start the catheter change, the pump piston will go to the lowest part.Then look for a bowl that Quepa inside the reservoir space and when the screen is placed with reservoir with the ball do some pressure so that the pump is thought to have found the reservoir, then it will stop.You can continue with the rest of the steps.

By the way, when does the new bomb get?They do not have many reserve.
Greetings,

Thank you very much, I don't know when it will arrive, I hope that before Friday.I will follow the steps on the reservoir, I was afraid to press with something in case I also loaded my piston.

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888
06/19/2017 10:24 a.m.

chimo said:
@"fco_javier_8888", just when placing, do a slight pressure with a ball (as @"maik_dyk" tells you), you will see what happens to the next point, eye, light pressure.

Thanks to you tb @chimo, I'll keep telling you.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/19/2017 2:23 p.m.

@"Fco_javier_8888" who said fear !!!!!Jijijiji quiet that much more can break jijijii

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/19/2017 7:28 p.m.

chimo said:
@"fco_javier_888" who said fear !!!!!Jijijiji calm that much more can break jijijii

Ozu !!!!Let's see what face I present on Friday at the hospital.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/19/2017 8:03 p.m.

It's just to tell you that the bomb have already put me, hehehe

@"Jconegar" You can call me if you have to turn off a fire :)) (I'm already officially a firefighter)

Surely I will have to consult things and I hope that I can soon remove doubts as soon as it takes some experience

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/19/2017 8:17 p.m.

chimo said:
yes, they have to change the pump, but it works perfectly, I am sure.

I already started to give the tabarra

@Chimo, do you use that piece to block the reservoir?It seems very useful to prevent it from coming out in some abrupt movement that you do or simply that it leaves little by little when you run or whatever

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/19/2017 8:20 p.m.

Joseludi said:
is only to tell you that they have already put my bomb, hehehe

@"Jconegar" You can call me if you have to turn off a fire :)) (I'm already officially a firefighter)

Surely I will have to consult things and I hope that I can soon remove doubts as soon as it takes some experience

Oleeeeeeeeee, do you carry a sensor?hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/19/2017 8:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.