{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

@Fco_javier_8888 The price making the annual contract (includes the transmitter) is 220 euros per month (VAT included).A PASTA Let's go !!!And I think even more expensive than the dexcom, but for the option that the pump is to stop in the hypos, that I do not foresee them and, many times, even realizing, that I do not know what happens to me but that I do not react,Well, I have seen it as the best option for me, in addition to the more step they will find the next 670g, where it will also act in hyperglycemia.We have been at home for a long time to even leave the money.I hope it is worth it!
And thank you very much @maik_dyk!What you tell me had not warned me, I will take it into account.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/25/2017 5:12 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

@SLLF thank you very much, I hope so much effort give you your fruit.It is a paste but you will win as life.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
05/25/2017 7:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well yesterday I spent another day that I thought I didn't get out of there.I changed the catheter and cannula at a half in the morning with 166, at 7 I was 286, I put the correction and waited, at 10, 346, but insu and to wait, but my body could no longer, I had no more, I hadTo call my mother for fear of fainting and being alone, I put me standing and dizzy, the tension for the duels and the pulse to a thousand (until the shirt moved alone than quickly that I was going).With the new cannula prepared to put it on and without strength to even sit down.Vomiting, fatal.Tomorrow I have analytics so you can imagine the figure that will come out.I'm very tired.
The cannula, mine is 6 mm, I don't know if a longer one would make me better but Roche's was something longer and I didn't do these things.I don't know if this cannula is more fragile or what, but I also get folded.This last change that has gone badly, I put it on the buttock (on the other side of how the last good) and nothing, again another disaster.
I'm already desperate, I have an lack of control that you don't see.Let's see if it improves the thing.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/25/2017 11:17 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well, @irenemv to give cane to the technical service and to solve the problem, which for that they are.I, as you know well, I still have no experience with them, but what they have told us insistence is that if it fails, they are to solve it.Try another cannula and if necessary, change your pump.I hope your next comment is already doing well.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/26/2017 12:57 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

They put me bomb !!!Apparently is the Medtronic and the other new one that comes with preloaded cartridges, but from the hospital they tell me that my endocrine will already talk to me, because they tell me that she opts for 640.

Fco_Javier_8888
05/31/2017 10:41 p.m.

I'm a lot, now to train and be very patient.For what you need here we are.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/01/2017 6:32 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Well congratulations @fco_javier_8888 !!!Now, as @chimo says, to wait for the training, which is worth it, although it becomes a little long because you are looking forward to starting.I have been just a month since it started and I am still waiting for them to connect it to me.We will comment here how you are doing and, for what you need here you have me too.Greetings!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/01/2017 8:11 a.m.

Thank you very much Chimo and Sllf.
I will be consulting you

Fco_Javier_8888
06/01/2017 9:25 a.m.

chimo said:
I'm very happy, now to train and be very patient.For what you need here we are.
Good chimo, I am reading all the thread I go on page 6, where you talk about the continuous meter rate, which does not reach the year, can you summarize me on what was left?And how are you doing with the bomb?Or the pump meter assembly?

Fco_Javier_8888
06/03/2017 7:19 p.m.

chimo said:
I'm very happy, now to train and be very patient.For what you need here we are.

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888
06/03/2017 7:20 p.m.

@"Fco_javier_8888", in response to your question, according to a Medtronic educator, he is solved but I cannot confirm 100%, but @"sllf", he will take us out of doubt, he has just acquired a lot of sensors.
With the bomb, the truth is that great, especially for being able to suspend the basal when exercising, formerly horse hypos.
As for the sensor and the pump, I did not convince me anything, I lasted the sensors 3-4 days, then an absolute chaos, but eye, that happened to me, very thin complexion and a work curro, does not mean thatYou do well.
On the part of Medtronic, very happy, any questions or problem, they solve it quickly.
I just have to tell you that you will never regret the step.
A hug and always a lot of patience.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/03/2017 8:12 p.m.

Sorry, I meant that you can go the sensors well, even if they were wrong.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/03/2017 8:13 p.m.

chimo said:
forgive

Thank you very much @chimo, I understood you.And how says @sllf, the waiting and training process will be done long.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888
06/03/2017 8:28 p.m.

@"Fco_javier_8888", I'm going to give you an example of the other day.
3 hours late in the airport, desperate people and I so calm.
Because I prefer not to hurry the workers who are checking the plane that we are going to use +200 people hehehehe
It is a bullshit, but an insulin bomb is something very serious and you must know 100%, an error in the basal, a misuse, a mistake and you can fall ko.
One more suggestion, before a possible failure or any doubt with the bomb, pull the ball and call Medtronic.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/03/2017 8:44 p.m.

Security note, please read.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
06/03/2017 8:48 p.m.

Thanks for the contribution

Fco_Javier_8888
06/03/2017 9:45 p.m.

Thank you @"chimo", to take into account, the scare that you can hit if it happens and you do not know what is due can be important.How well this forum is coming to share information, really ...

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
06/03/2017 9:45 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thank you @chimo for your information and, as you have commented, the issue that the sensors for the annual contract, you miss one to complete the 365 days of the year, assured me from Medtronic that they already had it detected and the missing sensor youThey send it without cost.What it seems is that they do that with the last one and, until then I will not be able to check it since in writing there is nothing, only what they commented by phone.
For the rest, I still wait for the connection with the bomb, which on Friday called me from the hospital to quote for the 13th (Tuesday, hopefully it is not a bad omen, hahaha) and that same day I will also start with the sensor.So another week of waiting: -s

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/04/2017 9:38 a.m.

I have already had my first class and I already have it at home to struggle with it, until 23 we do not have the next class. ,, uffff

Fco_Javier_8888
06/09/2017 6:07 p.m.

Good morning!My name is Marta I am a Mama de Álvaro Diabetic for 7 years, now she has 9, and they just put the bomb! I am very scared, someone who can encourage us ...

lucialva's profile photo
lucialva
06/10/2017 8:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.