{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

Well, I have everything working.Now my question is that if there is any way to see how much battery is left, since they are already the one that I have been thrown away and I have not realized that it had run out of charge.Tonight I had a drop, and the device had been off for two hours.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/01/2016 9:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Banhop If there is something, look on page 3 of this thread a comment from @albertoT where it talks about the subject, I lose myself, you know what I control, that is to say what I do not control hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/01/2016 4:08 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

banhop said:
well, I already have everything working.Now my question is that if there is any way to see how much battery is left, since they are already the one that I have been thrown away and I have not realized that it had run out of charge.Tonight I had a descent, and the device had been off for two hours.

This is very dangerous and easily avoidable.

Settings - Other Alerts - Missed Reading Alerts

In minutes to let you know, you put for example 20. So when it has been without readings (come on, we lose four readings in a row) wake you up with an alarm.

Below everything you configure the sound you want, and brands "Override Silent Mode" so that you may not know the mobile, it is very important.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/01/2016 5:01 p.m.

Thanks a lot

artories said:
banhop said:
well, I already have everything working.Now my question is that if there is any way to see how much battery is left, since they are already the one that I have been thrown away and I have not realized that it had run out of charge.Tonight I had a descent, and the device had been off for two hours.

This is very dangerous and easily avoidable.

Settings - Other Alerts - Missed Reading Alerts

In minutes to let you know, you put for example 20. So when it has been without readings (come on, we lose four readings in a row) wake you up with an alarm.

Below everything you configure the sound you want, and brands "Override Silent Mode" so that you may not know the mobile, it is very important.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/01/2016 5:11 p.m.

For XDRIP to show you the battery level you have to weld the design with 2 resistances ... Steve's XDrip does not ride these resistances so you will not be able to see the battery that you have left.
Do what Artorias very well tells you.Think that it will last a little more than 2 days, therefore let it make if or if every 2 days, do not wait for it to go out

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/01/2016 5:22 p.m.

I mean the XDrip app will show you the battery that you have left but this is not right because the Wixel firmware will not calculate it well by not having the resistances mounted to be able to see the potential difference

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/01/2016 5:24 p.m.

Thank you so much

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/01/2016 5:24 p.m.

New question.So that my girlfriend see my sugar from her mobile how can you do it?I know that through the Azures website it can, but I would like it to have alerts.Would it be to install the XDrip or NightScout application?She will not add calibrations so I don't know if she would go well.Can?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/05/2016 2:53 p.m.

The app you are looking for is Nightwatch.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/05/2016 3:04 p.m.

Thank you.But I looked and that is to see it on a smartwatch and she doesn't have.I have the XDrip and the idea is if she can see my data with notices without the need for a clock

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/05/2016 3:05 p.m.

@Banhop I don't know if leaving the mobile browser locking in the background, you could always work it that never closed, I don't know if that can be done.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/05/2016 3:30 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

banhop said:
Thank you.But I looked and that is to see it on a smartwatch and she doesn't have.I have the XDrip and the idea is if she can see my data with notices without the need for a clock

It's not just for that.Install it and look at the options.You put your Nightscout website in configuration, and the app serves as a reader.

On the first page of this thread there are photos of my configuration with the mobile of my girlfriend that has Nightwatch installed.

You can put alarms and everything, as in XDrip

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/05/2016 6:07 p.m.

Thank you so much

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/05/2016 6:21 p.m.

Good, for the iOS follower (Apple) you have the Nightguard app in the App Store in which you can put alarms.On mobile Android follower I have not tried anything.
You can also buy a pebble, the cheapest model is € 70 and have the alarms on the clock.Pebble works with iOS (Apple) and Android.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/05/2016 9:04 p.m.

Well, with the browser I think we will throw.As we are in different cities, above all, it is in case I do not take the mobile that knows that it has not given me a yuyu

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/05/2016 9:11 p.m.

I have a message in the low transmitter application.And no longer measures, has my transmitter died?I should not let me know the XDRIP with a little time or do you only do the officer?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/11/2016 10:45 p.m.

I should give the notice a few days in advance, so that you will ask for a new one, but maybe it doesn't work well ...
We talked precisely about this topic today in the Dexcom G4 thread:
Link

In the XDRIP app options ("system status" in XDrip+) the transmitter battery appears.It is a number of 3 figures.A new transmitter has around 217 and one ends between 190-200.What number do you feel like you @banhop?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/11/2016 11:21 p.m.

It puts 211 but it has not puts nothing for 2 hours.

Albertot said:
should give the notice a few days in advance, so that you will ask for a new one, but perhaps it does not work well ...
We talked precisely about this topic today in the Dexcom G4 thread:
Link

In the XDRIP app options ("system status" in XDrip+) the transmitter battery appears.It is a number of 3 figures.A new transmitter has around 217 and one ends between 190-200.What number do you feel like you @banhop?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/11/2016 11:46 p.m.

I have reloaded the officer and that seems that if it goes.How odd.Maybe if there is little left the XDrip does not go but the officer yes.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/12/2016 12:39 a.m.

@Banhop What do you mean with the officer?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/12/2016 1:07 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.