{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

Good morning, I've been freestyle with myomiao and I use xDrip+.I just opened a URL in Nightscout and I want to know if I can go to my history because at the moment I only have created my nighttscout but I will go to the endocrine and told me to take everything if possible.Thank you!

albajimenez1990's profile photo
albajimenez1990
08/07/2019 2:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.I have broken the xDrip and I don't know where to turn to weld a new one.It is a Poeruqe task I have mounted androidaps and I need Xdrip so that Dexcom passes the data to Xdrip and this to Androidaps and the bomb.Please, do you have an XDrip that you do not use and can sell me or know someone who can weld it?I live in Madrid.
Thanks and greetings

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/02/2019 12:18 p.m.

Hello, please, I need help with XDRIP: I already have it installed, lift the info on the cell phone, but at the climb to the cloud "Herokuapp.com" goes up the info of the measurements but does not raise the notes I charge in hand inThe cell phone, such as insulin applications and amount of carbohydrates it eats.What is missing or should I correct the installation?Please, they could help me since DRA needs to see these notes and can only see the measurements.I leave contact if anyone can help me confirm it well, thank you very much!mrialantelo@gmail.com

MATIASXDRIP's profile photo
MATIASXDRIP
05/02/2022 9:16 p.m.

Hello, I have a question about this topic.At the moment I use the mobile to see blood glucose, I have Dexcom G6 with XDrip+.I would like to use a smart watch and not have the obligation to always carry the mobile, do you know if possible or need the mobile to send the data to the clock?
And what models are compatible with Dexcom G6 and XDrip, can anyone tell me?
Thank you so much

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
06/27/2022 8:28 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

@Maritxu22

At the moment that I know you always need a mobile.The sensor only communicates with the app, which is in the mobile, via Bluetooth.The clock only reproduces the app.
I read G6 on iPhone with the Dexcom G6 app and pass it to Applewatch, and it works great.And the alarms work very well.But you need the mobile.
At night, remove the data and only leave the Bluetooth connection.There is always someone who sends you a WhatsApp!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/27/2022 3:29 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Ok thanks for answering!
I had read in an English forum like some independent watches, but did not specify brands.I use Android, do you know a compatible clock?And how many meters can you get away with the mobile?
Thank you!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
06/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

maritxu22 said:
ok thanks for answering!
I had read in an English forum like some independent watches, but did not specify brands.I use Android, do you know a compatible clock?And how many meters can you get away with the mobile?
Thank you!

The only one without mobile

Link

Salu2

ube's profile photo
ube
06/27/2022 6:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.