{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

In System Status, Remembered Device: XDrip-Series Name

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/02/2016 9:53 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Mmmm because it puts me xDrip-test that is going to be that @jaume.
I will try to update it following some tutorial

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 9:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The false time is when you activate the sensor puts a screen with your time and you can put whatever you want.
To connect with the wixel you need to have the XBRIDGE2 version, everything explained here Link
You do not need to change the circuit if you have the other without resistances but if you carry that version in the Wixel, of course with the proposed circuit the battery lasts much more.
With that version you can see what the Wixel is doing with the application of PC Putty.It is a bit mess but everything is to put on.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/02/2016 10:29 a.m.

@enriquec thanks, I have updated the wixel and if I see that I do not look at the PDF that you have passed me that seems complex

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 10:32 a.m.

If you don't look at the cables that go to Bluetooth.In any case that version of the Wixel is better.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/02/2016 10:34 a.m.

@Enriquec I have updated the wixel and keeps leaving when looking for XDrip-Test.In the end I will have to look at what happened to me.

PS: I have read the PDF above and I have found out the fair.I am not going to change the circuit, because I have welded the right thing, hehe, to see if I am going to mess.

I keep moving me that despite having updated the wixel when looking for it, I continue to leave XDRIP-TEST

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 10:36 a.m.

Try to uninstall the XDRIP application, thus delete the data.
You are looking for Bluetooth devices and you have to see the device that does not have to call test.If you see it, you reinstall the Android application, and configure the connection again.If you do not see this badly configured the Bluetooth, in the PDF it also explains something but that is no longer like.Good luck tell us

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/02/2016 10:48 a.m.

@enriquec, nothing that is no way, I have already deleted the application a thousand times, I always get it as XDRIP-TEST (if I look from the BT of the TB mobile, it has that name), now I start putting it false time, forNot having to wait two hours, tells me to enter two calibrations and nothing, that there is no adding them

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 11:01 a.m.

There is something wrong ... if you are using the XBRIDGE2.wxl firmware, in the XDrip mobile app by giving "scan for BT" a device that is called XXXBridgexxxx or something should appear.No xBridgetest.I do not understand that it is that test.
You also have to put in the mobile app that the source (source) of your data is a xbridge and not a bluetoothwixel, whenever you use the xbridge2.wxl firmware.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/02/2016 11:16 a.m.

@albertoT, and if something wrong I know is hehe.The test is that I do not know where it takes that name, but when looking for it with the BT of the mobile TB that name is seen.
He had Bluetooth Wixel (it would not be that option? Is it sent by BT?) But I tried to change it to Xbridge Wixel and we are in the same, the option does not come out.
I have gotten out of Link

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 11:29 a.m.

Let's clarify things.There are 2 possible firmwares for the Wixel of the XDRIP electronic circuit:

Case 1) The firmware of " Link firmware carries "inside" the ID of your transmitter, so the web asks for it, because it compiles (generates) a specific firmware for your transmitter.
If we use this firmware, you have to choose as a source (Source) in the XDRIP app the Bluetooth Wixel option.

2) If we use the firmware "Xbridge2.wsl" we have to put in the XDrip app as data source (Source) the Xbridge Wixel and then a small menu comes out where we put our transmitter id.
That is, the firmware "xbridge2.wsl" is the same for all, it does not carry our transmitter "inside" ID, so then in the mobile app, we must tell our transmitter, so that it filters only our packages (and does not takethose of the neighbor who has another dexcom).

I recommend using the "Xbridge2.wsl" firmware, it is more modern and sends more information to the XDRIP app.It will allow us to have Raw Data and that the XDRip app algorithm works much better.When I went from traditional firmware to "xbridge2.wsl" I noticed a notable improvement.

That said.What name do we see when looking for a Bluetooth device?

Case 1) With the firmware " Link ... I don't remember well ... but it gives me it was something like xDripxxxxx, where XXXXXx must be your transmitter ID.If the word test appears, may that be the default value ???That is, on the website " Link you are putting your transmitter ID in the drop -down menu ?????????????As I said previously, this firmware has been involved in your ID, but does not work.You need to put your transmitter ID before giving the "Download Wixel Firmware" button.

Case2) In this case the name of the device you see is something like XXXBridgexxx.And I think the XXX are the termination of your transmitter ID ... I'm not sure ... but it is a format of this type.

Eye because when loading firmware with the application of Wixel Configuration Utility of Pololu ( Link I think you have to first erase the old one and then write the new.

@Banhop until you see a correct device name and disappear the theme of "test" ... I think it will not work for you ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/02/2016 11:43 a.m.

@albertot from the firmware website I put the ID of my transmitter and I download it.Then I tried to erase the wixel and write it again (I had not tried to delete it), but it continues in them, the test comes out
Regarding Xbridge2.wsl, I'm going to try to download it to see if something different from the test comes out, I can't think of more ideas.
When I put Lode Brdige, I had put my id in the application, that supposed it to me.
I sent this morning an email to Steve Wood to see if he knows why it can be.

Where can I download xbridge2.wsl?Thank you.
PD: I've already found it
PD2: Nothing, added the xbrige, the test is still coming out, I change the options to get the Xbridge, the scan BT stays the fixed blue light, I give a sensor to start, I put two previous hours, he tells me aboutNew that puts two readings, and nothing, that the Add Calibration does not come out ..
PD3: I'm desperating already ... :(

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 12:20 p.m.

It escapes me completely I don't know what to tell you, I suppose that it will have nothing to do with the Android version you carry, do you have your updated Android to the latest version that your terminal can carry?

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/02/2016 3:50 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@Jaume, I have tried in a note 3 and a LG G4 and nothing

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 4:07 p.m.

Uninstall it leave it for a few days and test again, sometimes you don't know why and then you get to the first.He knows me badly not being able to help you.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/02/2016 9:21 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@Jaume has answered the Steve and told me this:
Hi Rafael

If you have switched off and back on that xDrip Kit and Phone, The Seeing XDRip-Test As Bluetooth Name is usually a sign that connections need to be resolded again.

I Can's Any Obvious Problems with Your Soldering, But You Will Need to Resold The (With XDrip Power Switched Off) Before We Can Rule Soldering Problems Out.

Ple

But I am not sure that he tells me.It seems that he says that welding sees her well but resolved, I don't know...

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 9:55 p.m.

With Google translator I also understand that.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/02/2016 10:46 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@Banhop Sodas while without connecting to the current and off the button?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/02/2016 11:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, I don't remember it.If I did it while I have loaded it or is it to be overwhelmed and welded again?Without current I was sure, but I think I was placed

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 11:41 p.m.

I do not understand that it is pondering ... Try to turn off the XDRIP with the switch to OFF.Also turn off the mobile bluetooth connection and turn on everything.
Steve tells you that if Adi does not work that you are again the Wixel.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/02/2016 11:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.