{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

To the Dexcom apparatus where it puts the values, the rectangular black.

There you are putting values.
In the XDrip I have stopped sensor and start again, to see how such.

PS: Nothing, he says he needs two calibrations but does not let me add calibrations.It is as if he did not receive them.The yellow light comes out.And in state it is correct, I will give you to forget and synchronize again.

jconegar said:
@banhop what do you mean with the officer?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/12/2016 7:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Banhop with 211 you should still have battery and if the officer works ... It is clear ... you still have a battery in the transmitter.The problem must be with the XDrip, which is not reading the packages.And confirms the issue that I do not let you calibrate because 2 packages are needed to calibrate ...

Blutooth turns off in the mobile, turn on and re -connect mobile and xDrip.If you have the Steve XDRip, turn off and turn on with the switch.Sometimes he is dumb.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/12/2016 9:54 a.m.

I have given him to forget transmitter, I have looked for him again, I have waited for two transmissions and has returned to life.Miracle

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/12/2016 10:33 a.m.

@Banhop I'm glad you've revived.
The truth is that the application lacks the possibility of seeing if you are receiving packages, what I do is deceive and tell you that the sensor activates it two hours before, and from the first minute it begins to receive information, although until you do notYou put a few calibrations do not do well, but at least you see that communication if there is.
By the way my transmitter goes for 214 of battery ... is already less

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/13/2016 12:57 a.m.

In mine he puts 213, how much is it supposed to have?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/13/2016 1:26 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well mine goes for 214, to see what lasts

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/15/2016 3:55 a.m.

By the way, point a detail about the Dexcom G4 with Share ... works fantastically with Android and you can use the clock and mobile with the XDRIP without rare inventions (activate the receiver's bluetooth and match the mobile), but I confirm thatWith iOS, in Europe it does not work, that is, there is an official application of Dexcom for the G4 With Share, but how this was not sold in Europe, the apptore tells you that the application is not available in your location.Options, Jailbreak on the phone and install some application that allows you to emulate that you are somewhere else, to download it.

But with Android .... the Dexcom G4 With Share is simply perfect .... Together with the Seven Plus, the two best pots that Dexcom has made.You get out of lios with "inventions", and keep using the receiver (for security, which for me is very important).

Greetings

PS: In a few days I will have a G4 with Share Extra, if someone is interested to send me a message.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/13/2016 6:50 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Pabloj2000 Thank you very much for sharing that information.The truth is that it is very good about Dexcom G4 Share.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/13/2016 9:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good morning,

You can already buy all components for an XDrip on a website as a single item.It comes out for € 63, more or less the price of Steve XDRIP ( Link that is almost mounted, with its box etc.Therefore, better that of Steve and this only if we want to make ourselves a little one that enters a Skin-Tac caramel box.

This is the web:
Link

Greetings,

albertot's profile photo
albertot
10/06/2016 11:14 a.m.

I take advantage of the programmable wixel, the Bluetooth and a battery that has only been used to take off from Steve's original.If someone wants this, I leave it in the middle of what it costs.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/06/2016 8:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Well I tell you that I am already lucky the XDrip+ and go wonders
What I have not been lucky is yet to create Nightscout because although I have followed the tutorial that @gemater has kindly sent me I can not see the online values.
For now with Android and the G5 if it has worked but since I am about to migrate to the G4 Share I do not know how I will manage in the next future with that.
I leave you a screenshot greetings
/>

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/26/2016 10:53 p.m.

A question that I have, any Bluetooth clock is valid for this or has to be one with some special features?Is that taking a look there are millions of models and prices.And another question, those who carry android by Micro SD card (putting a duplicate of that of my mobile) can you download the app directly on the clock or is the phone necessary?

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/27/2016 9:08 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Irenemv said:
a doubt that I have, any Bluetooth watch is valid for this or has to be one with some special features?Is that taking a look there are millions of models and prices.And another question, those who carry android by Micro SD card (putting a duplicate of that of my mobile) can download the app directly on the clock or is the phone necessary?

Hi @irenemv I think that if any smartwatch serves what I have been investigating Android is more flexible in terms of options, I do not know those that carry SD card since a few days ago I have done with him.
I have the app on the mobile and replicates the information to the clock which is very useful when you drive the car or gym etc.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2016 5:21 p.m.

The watches that we use most are the pebble (the classicc for the duration of the battery and price, Time Steel and Time Round especially for the girls because it is one of the little ones and with cool design although it only lasts 2 days the battery, although it loads in15 minutes), the Motorola (Motorola 360) and already in another order because they are much more expensive Gear of Samsung and I-Wach of Apple
I put the Pebble link
Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 7:03 p.m.

Thank you very much, I was looking and for € 39 I saw one on Amazon who looked good and of battery had 450 milliamps who was one of the ones I saw the most.But I didn't know if I served since I was looking at the Pebble and were more expensive.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/28/2016 7:21 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

The advantage of the Pebble is that the screen is always on, you don't have to touch anything to see it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 7:45 p.m.

@irenemv looks quickly this link if you are interested in the Pebble.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/28/2016 10:19 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Irenemv said:
thousand thanks, I was looking and for € 39 I saw one on Amazon that I looked good and battery had 450 milliamperia who was one of the ones I saw the most.But I didn't know if I served since I was looking at the Pebble and were more expensive.

You have to look at the watch operating system: it is necessary Android Wear .From there any model is worth it.

The Pebble are also worth, which are not Android Wear.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/06/2016 10:57 p.m.

Thank you @Artorias, I will take it into account if I decide;)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/06/2016 11:14 p.m.

Hello Gala

Yesterday I was giving you the sheet with the pebble spheres for XDrip +.
I tried (not much) with the Skyline and I did not get it and today I have not done anything, tomorrow I will continue testing but it gives me that Skyline is to be online and I have no azure or anything like that.
Well I'll tell you.

Good night

Antonmartin's profile photo
Antonmartin
11/08/2016 10:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.