{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

I am not sure with the circuit version that you have, but with that of the Xbridge2, when you load the firmware, in the first start configures the bluetooth and therefore the name of the device, in theory the same thing happens with your version, but for somethingThat configuration part has not been carried out in your case.It looks like the cables that go to Bluetooth are not well, or are not in the right pin, or are crossed one by the other, or are broken or poorly soldiers, specifically the RX and Tx look at it to see or passA photo to see if we see something strange.
I, you, disoldly verified them to be in right pins and weld them again and since you get, you can put them as recommended in the XBridge2.
The other thing that can happen is a Bluetooth failure that is reported in the PDF but that is much more difficult to solve, you almost get better buy a new one that does not reach 10 euros.
Luck!

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/03/2016 9:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@albertoT, @enriquec, I upload some photos.I don't know what it is.It was sent to me by Steve Wood all by riding except the BT module.So you should not have crossed cables.The only thing that occurs to me is that when I started welding I was the tab on and then I already realized the off.If I have to disapprove and weld again, I could not do it with the battery instead of with the BT module, since there are only two the battery and the other is ten

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/03/2016 10:42 a.m.

I don't know what is happening to you @banhop, it's very rare.The module that Steve sends without mounting is the wixel (not the Bluetooth).It is in the Wixel where the firmware must be loaded.

In the photo you don't look good but it seems that not all legs are welded?It also seems that there are legs that do not fit well right?It has to enter perfect and all the legs (I think they are 22) excel slightly to put a welding point in each one.

If it is well soldier and the problem is that you weld it on and now it has stayed in an unwanted state, simply leave it on until the battery is exhausted.When it is exhausted and re -loaded, everything should start in a correct initial state, right?If this does not work either ... you will have to listen to Steve and disappoint the Wixel.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/03/2016 12:58 p.m.

@albertoT There are no more pins to weld.Only 10. Steve has told me that it seems that he is well soldier.It only occurs to me that when I started to weld I had the tab on ON.
I thought the Wixel was in charge of BT.The firmware already has it.Anyway I lowered it again and put it again with the transmitter ID.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/03/2016 1:05 p.m.

It is assumed that in the first start after changing the firmware you must configure the Bluetooth.If you have already changed the Wixel program and has not already done it badly, you can solve it following the instructions of the XBRIDGE2 PDF that talks about configuring Bluetooth but seems complex.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/03/2016 6:25 p.m.

Tomorrow I will take four weeks with my first sensor and the last two with the XDRIP, so far I have worked with the Dexcom receiver to compare with the XDRIP and all correct I even think that better with the XDRIP, it anticipates and nails it better thanThe original.My question is as follows, if I disconnect the Dexcom receiver and nothing more worked with the mobile that would be ideal, my receiver if in case of need I have to start it will recognize the sensor to a that has not started it?And if the case is that the transmitter is not the same as the one I have now, will I have problems matching it again?It is to do without it and have it in case of mobile fault, xDrip, etc.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/05/2016 10:02 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

You can do without the official receiver for everything and never use it.You can also use it again whenever you want.

The transmitter is never "started" or "match" or reset a week, all that an official receiver theater, a farce.Actually the transmitter is always working uninterruptedly.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/05/2016 10:12 p.m.

artories said:
you can do without the official receiver for everything and never use it.You can also use it again whenever you want.

The transmitter is never "started" or "match" or reset a week, all that an official receiver theater, a farce.Actually the transmitter is always working uninterruptedly.

If I have already observed this, when we have to wait two hours to restart the XDrip continues to work, more than anything I say it in case after one year with another transmitter, when I finish the one I have, the Dexcom will recognize it?, I will have to match or something because if you crossed me with another person, the data could be mixed?

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/05/2016 10:49 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@jaume I do not carry the official receiver or I already look at it, I just look at the smartwatch, total confidence in XDrip.
The Dexcom receiver must be put on hand the Code of the Dexcom issuer, do this before putting it on, since if for anything you fail in XDRIP and you need the official receiver of the DEXCOM you will have to take off the issuer to see the code if notYou have it, anywhere, the emitting-receptor emitting dexcom is putting the emitter code on receiver adjustments.
In the case of the XDrip in mine at least you have to go into programming to do it and put a new issuer, which I am suffering when that happens.
There are new XDrip versions that change the emitter code in the app, and we must not enter the XDRIP programming.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/05/2016 11:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

When you change the transmitter you have to configure the official Dexcom receiver with the new ID transmitter (5 characters I think they are).

In the XDRIP it depends on the firmware that your Wixel uses.If it is the traditional one, you have to load a new firmware with your new ID transmitter.The Steve website can be used to lower the new firmware for your transmitter.
If you use the XBRIDGE2 version, do not change the firmware, just put the new ID transmitter in the XDRIP app

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/05/2016 11:25 p.m.

@Banhop could you solve the problem?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/06/2016 11:07 a.m.

By the way, there is a discount for the purchase of Pebble watches through Nightcout Foundation.It is important that discounts are used only by diabetic people, if this extends and in the end non -diabetic people buy watches such as smartwatch without further discount, Pebble will cancel them immediately.

I did not expect and now I regret ... because I would have saved money ... and I have 2 pebble bought already ...

If someone needs a Pebble for the Nightcout theme, to tell me privately and indicate.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/06/2016 11:24 a.m.

@albertoT, who goes, I did everything Steve told me, in the end we have remained in order to send it to him again, look what has happened and forward it.I am going to come out face, because I can't find sites that can be sent to a cheap uk.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/06/2016 11:40 a.m.

Normally Steve's XDrip does not fail ... what a bad luck ...
Have you tried any shipping comparator?Some proof like this to see if you find something economical:
Packlink.es
Are you a lot of hurry or do you have a Dexcom receiver?

banhop said:
@albertot, who goes, I did everything Steve told me, in the end we have remained that I send it to him again, look what has happened and forward it.I am going to come out face, because I can't find sites that can be sent to a cheap uk.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/06/2016 1:21 p.m.

@albertoT, I am not in a hurry.I had already seen that website, but of the 20 parriba nobody removes them, more then the return, but hey, that it will be done ...

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/06/2016 1:22 p.m.

Hello everyone, today an XDrip+ update has come out and with the new update parts of the menus in Spanish come out.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/11/2016 3:38 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Let's see if you can help me.Today I changed the sensor.I have stopped sensor and restarted, at two hours I have asked me both readings, and I had disappeared in the menu to add the readings.
The only strange thing I have made to the mobile between the last time and this has been to update the Android version to 6.01, you know if there are problems with this version.
The Bluetooth of the mobile does not detect the XDRIP, I have unleashed from the XDrip menu but nothing.
In another mobile if the Bluetooth detects the XDrip but I do not want to link it to avoid problems.
Do you know if there can be problems with Android 6.01 and XDrip?
Thankssss

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/11/2016 11:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
to see if you can help me.Today I changed the sensor.I have stopped sensor and restarted, at two hours I have asked me both readings, and I had disappeared in the menu to add the readings.
The only strange thing I have made to the mobile between the last time and this has been to update the Android version to 6.01, you know if there are problems with this version.
The Bluetooth of the mobile does not detect the XDRIP, I have unleashed from the XDrip menu but nothing.
In another mobile if the Bluetooth detects the XDrip but I do not want to link it to avoid problems.
Do you know if there can be problems with Android 6.01 and XDrip?
Thanksss

@jconegar I go with Android 6.0.1 and end up installing the XDrip+ because with the first I had no noses to start.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/11/2016 11:21 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@jconegar This is the link Link

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/11/2016 11:24 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Good morning,
For those who are not in the Nightcout Spain Facebook group, inform you that they have already translated the instructions to mount the Nightcout.The document is attached in the group

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/18/2016 9:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.