{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

No, it goes directly from the app, you have enabled in the XDRip Sen to Pebble app, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/09/2016 1:49 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello Gala

You had reasons again.
Apparently I had not enabled Send to Pebble.A toching base has put a NightScout Fundation screen.I have not succeeded with the Skyline but I have not tried much because I like the d nigtscout, it is very clear, and it is the same that I had in Xdrip by John Stevens.
So thank you very much again and to see how the plus east goes.
Good morning ...: x

Antonmartin's profile photo
Antonmartin
11/09/2016 3:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good, I have been working with the XDrip more than half a year and I have always put the dexcom receiver that is where I take the reports that my endocrine has passed.

I go with the Pebble and the truth that the receiver uses it to dump the data and as I said I send them to my doctor.

This week I have lost the receiver and nothing else I carry the XDrip with the Pebble and that I go perfectly, but my question is.Can I somehow print the XDRIP app data to send it to my doctor as I have always done?

I don't want to have to buy another receiver, to see if anyone knows how I can do it.The Nightscout tried it in his day and I couldn't make it work and left it because I found it very complicated and I don't need it either.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/05/2017 12:37 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

@"Jaume" I know you can get reports with Nightscout, but with XDrip I have never taken them out.
If you can export the data, but it is an Excel, or at least it is the only thing that I can do.Let's see if anyone knows and tell us.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/05/2017 4:03 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Jaume as @gemater says from the XDrip+ app+ I think you can only export the data in CSV format to open with Excel.You would have to make some graphs in Excel from raw data.
The solution would be to mount the Nightcout website.The XDrip+ upload the entire info to the web and then from the web you will generate the reports.There are all kinds, graphics, %in rank, summaries, glyc calculation ... is very powerful

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/06/2017 8:47 a.m.

AlbertoT said:
@jaume as @gemater says from the XDRip+ app+ I think you can only export the data in CSV format to open with Excel.You would have to make some graphs in Excel from raw data.
The solution would be to mount the Nightcout website.The XDrip+ upload the entire info to the web and then from the web you will generate the reports.There are all kinds, graphics, %in rank, summaries, glyc calculation ... is very powerful

@albertot The problem I have is that I caused the Nightscout to mount and I had no way, I asked for help a computer scientist and I was also stuck in the subject, I will be paying it would ride it but I don't know who to go to, ifI will not start looking at the G5 issue.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/07/2017 6:20 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

I am looking again at Nightcout's theme and in my Mobile Huawei I get out that this application is not compatible with the terminal, months ago I had a Samsung and I could download it, does anyone know anything about the subject?

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/07/2017 7:30 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

jaume said:
albertot said:
@jaume as @gemater says from the XDRip+ app+ I think you can only export the data in CSV format to open withExcelYou would have to make some graphs in Excel from raw data.

@albertot The problem I have is that I caused the Nightscout to mount and I had no way, I asked for help a computer scientist and I was also stuck in the subject, I will be paying it would ride it but I don't know who to go to, ifI will not start looking at the issue of G5.

@Jaume: I understand you, but the G5 is very expensive ... change to G5 just for the reports ... I don't see it.

Let's see you would have 3 options:
1) join the Nightscout Spain Facebook group.There in documents you will find a manual to mount the Nightscout website step by step in Spanish.It is very well explained.With patience you ride it.You also have the group to ask doubts, they will help you.
2) The XDrip+ has an option to upload the data to Dexcom Share Clarity.You have to previously make an account.You have to invent an address as if you lived in the US.Once the account is made, XDrip+ can upload the glycemia to these servers and then I think Dexcom has a tool to generate reports from these data.
3) Buy a second -hand G4 receiver.Nor will it cost you too much.And you take the reports with the Dexcom software, connecting the receiver to the computer.

If you need help you tell me.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/07/2017 8:02 p.m.

@jaume I have huawei and as you say the application is not compatible, but I open it directly in the browser, that is to say that you can upload equal data without having to have the app in your mobile.
If I can help you in whatever you tell me

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/07/2017 8:07 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

By the way, indeed with XDRIP+ it can only be exported in CSV format (separate values).You can open the file with Excel (for example) and you will see something like this:

(...)
14.07.2016 01:03 82
14.07.2016 01:08 83
14.07.2016 01:13 84
14.07.2016 01:18 84
14.07.2016 01:23 86
14.07.2016 01:28 86
14.07.2016 01:33 84
14.07.2016 01:38 82
14.07.2016 01:43 80
(...)

You would need your mounted graphics with Excel, which is not so difficult either.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/07/2017 8:08 p.m.

Thanks @gema ter i @albertoT I look again at Nightcout's theme to see that, I will also look for the Facebook group

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/07/2017 9:44 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@Jaume @gemater
Let's see what I get lost.The compatible mobile theme is for the 640g pump through the glycometer contour Next Link that you connect to the mobile right?

For Dexcom, xDrip+ is needed that how far it can be installed in any Android mobile.All are compatible

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/07/2017 9:55 p.m.

@albertoT There is a NightScout app to install in the mobile, but as you say or not to install it it is indifferent.
You need to upload the data from XDRIP and voila.That is why I said that I graph and others download them from the Nightscout page directly

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/07/2017 10:29 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gema ter and @albertot, I already have the Nightcout page on motion, thanks for your collaboration.Do you know if there is any tutorial or manual to adjust all values ​​well?He is already working but I see many options that I do not understand and as for the listings is a complete pass.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/09/2017 10:12 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@jaume on the Nightscout page can you find everything, but exactly what do you mean by adjusting values?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/09/2017 10:34 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

gemater said:
@jaume on the Nightscout page can you find everything, but exactly what do you mean by adjusting values?

@Gema ter, in the adjustment profile editor but I better look at this with my doctor, in general there are many things in English that I don't even know what they are for, for example admin tools but well I suppose that I will take it out.What I initially wanted to have it, upload data and reports, and gives you many options to get reports.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/10/2017 8:48 a.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Congratulations @jaume for mounted!You'll see that infromes take now.The Nightcout has a thousand options but the important thing you have.You can put your basal to paint it, your ratios and have a bolus calculator, you can put when you change the sensor or infusion equipment to show you an accountant on the days you take and let you know if you want toWhat to change ... can activate caresting and that the XDRIP usa the treatments (CH and bowling).OPCISIONE there is a thousand, but the important thing you have.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/10/2017 11:26 a.m.

Any alternative to XDrip software?It turns out that the last sensors that I have put on, at 2 weeks the XDrip does not atine or far.I add calibrations, but nothing, I have tried with the XDRIP and the XDrip+.
I do not know if it will be because I have a new mobile since January or something, but for example now the XDrip marks me 263 and the official apparatus 165.
And I'm already afraid, because if I can't trust value, let's go.:(

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
03/02/2017 1:27 p.m.

@Banhop I noticed improvement when I loaded the XBRIDGE2 firmware to the XDRIP Wixel.With this firmware the raw values ​​and also the leakers are sent.And I don't know if it will be for this or it was a coincidence but I noticed improvement.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/02/2017 11:07 p.m.

Someone who throws a hand as possible with Nightcout, the issue is that I can't see the values ​​on the website.
Apparently everything was working well until I changed from G5 to G4 Share.
Now he throws an error like this Cannot Get/API/V1/
Link
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 4:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.