{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

At the same time they cannot be held when installing one uninstalls the other, I prefer the XDrip+ because it indicates forecasts and gives you alerts if it is expected that with the current trend you will pass over or below.Of course, they are drawing a version of the normal, without the +, which saves the data the receiver in the event that the phone is out of reach and seems interesting.Let's see if they also do it at the XDrip+

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/27/2016 10:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see, some doubts.It turns out that I followed the tutorial and I have installed the application of XDrip and Nigthscout.
I am going to try the device and I would like to know if I can have only one of the two applications, why do they seem to do the same.
What is more complete of the two?
In Nigthscout, I can't find the Scan for BT option?

Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/30/2016 6:32 p.m.

@Banhop are 2 totally different configurations:

1) Nightcout app: the mobile is physically connected by OTG cable to the Dexcom G4 receptor and thus remains all the time.There is no Bluetooth connection option.With this option we do not need "the box" hardware xDrip (the electronic circuit that is mounted by welding components).In this case we have the official algorithm of Dexcom.Glucose values ​​simply pass to the cable mobile, nothing is interpreted.

2) APP XDRIP: Cable connection (Bluetooth) to "the box" xDrip.We do not need the Dexcom G4 recite at all.In this case we have an algorithm made by the XDRIP developers that is different (for me even better) to the Dexcom G4 officer.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/30/2016 6:43 p.m.

Ah ok, then I about Nightcout, thanks: D
And if someone wants to see my values ​​or let him know or something, they are also installed that of XDrip right?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/30/2016 6:44 p.m.

banhop said:
ah okay, because I about Nightcout, thanks: D
And if someone wants to see my values ​​or let him know or something, they are also installed that of XDrip no?

To use it to see your values ​​remotely, the XDRIP application can be used by configuring it as a follower or the Nightwatch application that would say that it consumes less battery although it has fewer options.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/30/2016 11:21 p.m.

Another doubt.I need to have both XDRIP apparatus and the mobile, right?It is that when I play a football I usually leave the dexcom receiver behind the goal, now I should leave both things I suppose

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/01/2016 3:57 p.m.

Another one, I get a pleasant wait, need 2 readings from Transmitter First.But I have no place to add calibration.I have a note 3 with Android Lollipop
I have the latest version

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/01/2016 10:11 p.m.

@jaume @albertot @enriquec to see if you remember this, I have only put two sensors with XDrip and I don't remember where exactly.Is it in Add Calibration and you have to put both?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/01/2016 10:30 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I think I remember that, in "Add Calibration".He only asks them at 2 hours to start the sensor for the first time, then each senman already asks for anything, unlike the decom that must be done again

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/01/2016 10:52 p.m.

@jaume @albertot @enriquec If the problem is that I give Star Sensor, at two hours he tells me that I must introduce two red calibrations.But nowhere I have the Add Calibration, I have looked where it is supposed to appear but it does not appear.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/01/2016 11:33 p.m.

What options do you see in the menu?
The options should be:

xDrip
Calibration Craph
BG Data Table
Calibration data table
Add Calibration *********
Stop Sensor
Scan for BT
System status
Snoze Alert
Statistics
Settings

What options do you see in the main menu?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/01/2016 11:40 p.m.

That happened to me, the problem is that the warning at two hours of calibrating is automatic to me asked me and I still did not have the transmitter.
What is happening to you is that the transmitter signal does not reach the receiver or does not reach the mobile and until in the application of the mobile there are no two readings you cannot do anything.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/01/2016 11:40 p.m.

@Banhop Try this version of XDrip, I am working with her and I have no problem, it is the XDrip+.
Link

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/01/2016 11:42 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Add Calibration does not appear to me.I'm going to try that version.I will tell you.Thank you all

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/01/2016 11:45 p.m.

With the xDrip+ I get that all the time

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 12:30 a.m.

Nothing, after two hours the same results.I don't get the Add Calibration.The device has a fixed blue light and is on.I already did the BT Scan and the Start Sensor.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 2:09 a.m.

@Banhop did you say the time and day of the sensor?In System Status you have to give this information so you can enter the two calibrations, then you will calibrate.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/02/2016 8:13 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

@Jaume yes, when I start sensor, it makes me say the time and where I have it.Could it be that when you set it badly, the transmitter ID?Where is the ID that has associated?I don't know, it's that it has to be nonsense

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 8:55 a.m.

If the sensor is already time, it is faster to put a false hour of start of the sensor and thus let you put the calibration quickly.But for that you have to wait two sensor readings, that is, 10 minutes.@Banhop would say you are not receiving sensor data.You should connect to the Wixel to see if the if you are receiving data and see if it is a Bluetooth problem, in a test it happened to me that I crossed the communication cables and the information did not reach me although I saw the Bluetooth module.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/02/2016 8:57 a.m.

@enriquec in status appeared connected 9 hours ago.Where can I put a false hour?
How do I connect to the wixel to see if you are receiving data?The Dexcom receiver is receiving data.And the XDrip has the blue light and from time to time a yellow comes out that I suppose it is reading.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/02/2016 9:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.