{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

Let's see, I have followed all the steps, I am in the final part.You have to install the Nightscout application on the mobile, configure it with the API key, but the part in which it says:

Connect the Dexcom Receiver to The Uploader Phone

I am not clear if necessary, because maybe it is part is for the option of always having the mobile connected to the receiver.Let's see if you can clarify that part.Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/21/2016 2:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ok, achieved, now you need to tell me how I do not charge me about Azerus once the 30 days go by.: D

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/21/2016 5:31 p.m.

I can not match the XDRIP app of the phone with physical XDRIP itself.I have followed all the steps indicated by Steve and my phone is an updated Android 6, I have connected to recognize unknown security sources and I have no noses, from the Bluetooth or from the app, the phone finds the XDRIP as available but I cannot link,Steve has given me the pin that is 000000 and nothing.
Do you know what can be doing wrong?

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/21/2016 6:40 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Well I have been disconnected for a few days and this has moved enough.I already have everything ready, the XDrip running, the application on the mobile and uploading data to the cloud.I have achieved this last part following the instructions on the official NIGTHSCOUT page but it has been necessary to put some imagination because the images are outdated and did not know github.For example, putting the development version with the plugins I did not have it clear until I tried and of course I understand now.By the way I have done it with both Azure and Heroku, the latter seems simpler (or the same thing I did before and already learned) and the credit card is not necessary that the truth is that it did not make me funny.
@albertot I aim to help translate what is needed or to participate in the elaboration of tutorials in Spanish, these things are very important and it has cost me several months of reading scattered documents to see what I had to buy, what I had to do andUnderstand everything more or less.
I am still some problems that I hope to solve:
- Do not pass the bowling bowl data from the application of the mobile, but I see it in a mobile application that I put as a follower.If the database is MLAB, I do not understand how it looks in one place and not in the other ...
- The mobile is consumed a lot of battery that collects the data by Bluetooth and the follower, I imagine that being every 5 minutes collecting a data will not allow you to move to the mode of energy savings.
- The scope of the wixel is not what I expected, the official receiver has more scope.I am thinking of going to the connected version with the official receiver.I am testing but I do not see the data on the mobile when I connect it with the cable, now I will leave it for a long time to see if it is a matter of waiting.
- I have tried the HAPP application to modify the basal and although it does some strange things that I do not understand it goes quite well and it does put the basal and bowling data in Nightscout.

Well, nothing if you can help someone, here we are for what you can.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/21/2016 8:37 p.m.

@Jaume, for the connection you should find the device with the normal search for mobile devices even if you cannot link, if so you should not have problems with the application.The most thing that happens is that if you already have the linked device you have to give Forget Device in System Status to be able to reconnect.I think you have the Steven version, in that you can connect with the PC to the Wixel and see if the Bluetooth module connects well when you turn on, they say there are models that do not go.You can also try to reload the program at the Wixel, the first cycle after changing the program there is a Bluetooth configuration sequence.
By the way for my liking, the XDrip+version is better.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/21/2016 8:48 p.m.

@Banhop Azure will charge you if or yes, it seems that from the second month, but between 0.5 and 1 euro ... if you want free it seems that Heroku does not charge you if you let it rest 6 hours a day.Depending on what you want, it can serve you, it seems to me that it is a slower tad in the load but we are going nothing spectacular.To me the configuration seemed easier to me although at some point I cost me to put the mlab plugin without putting the card, but it can ... it is free and the card is not necessary

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/21/2016 8:53 p.m.

If Heroku I have to leave it 6 hours a day I don't see it well.Azerus I've seen that they can be free, but I don't know how.

enrich said:
@banhop azure will charge you if or yes, it seems that from the second month, but between 0.5 and 1 euro ... if you want free it seems that heroku does not charge youIf you let it rest 6 hours a day.Depending on what you want, it can serve you, it seems to me that it is a slower tad in the load but we are going nothing spectacular.To me the configuration seemed easier to me although at some point I cost me to put the mlab plugin without putting the card, but it can ... it is free and the card is not necessary

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/21/2016 8:57 p.m.

@enriquec I was high and a half months and they have never charged me.I did it as they said on the Nightscout website.
@banhop

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/21/2016 9:02 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Azure charges for the application if you spend it, it gives you an estimated price of less than one euro per month, what I need to know is whether the 170 euros that give you the test by registering, by changing to the payment version forI use or disappear and you have to do it before the month is over or it seems that the application is deleted according to leo out there.Therefore we could be free 170 months at least, it is not bad.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/21/2016 10:16 p.m.

Now I have erased the beta and I have downloaded the old version and following the steps I have already matched the XDrip with the mobile, but I do not receive readings.Will I be a badge?:)) :)) :))

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/21/2016 11:13 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

@Jaume I send you a private, look at it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/21/2016 11:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jaume said:
now I have erased the beta and I have downloaded the old version and following the steps I have already matched the XDrip with the mobile, but I do not receive readings.Will I be a badge?:)) :)) :))

I have to wait all night for about 9 hours to have values ​​or idea what happened, then also if you do not put the calibration data you do not see the raw values.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/21/2016 11:49 p.m.

I am with Azure with the option "Pay as you go".I changed when the trial period passed as indicated by Nightcout's instructions.I put my debit card.At the moment they have not charged me.The traffic is veryy, there are very few necessary megabytes.If they charge me 0.5 or € 1 I think it is worth it

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/22/2016 9:22 a.m.

To consider.
I have not managed to operate the XDRIP Beta5 V2.0.5_2 app in my note 4, with the previous review beta4 v2.0.3 If it works, by Finnnn!

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/22/2016 3:38 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Hello everyone, I have been on the XDrip in progress for two days and it is a joy and I think it is more accurate than the original receiver, it is very good about the time of the last reading and the speed of up or down.I have also taken the Dexcom receiver and I want to begin to dispense with it, what I find has been able to not be able to write down insulin contributions, if you do sports, etc.I suppose there must be some application to be able to make these annotations, for your experience, which one do you recommend?And in the XDrip app. Can the reports be printed to send to my doctor? I know that with Nightcout I can do it but for the moment I do not have it.Thank you all for your help.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/24/2016 12:43 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Hello,
@jaume in the XDRIP app itself (I am with the beta5 version) also has an option to put insulin score.In addition there is another version that Jarmoham has made, it is called XDrip+ where you can put the voice annotations and it seems that it shows you graphic with active insulin etc.I haven't tried it yet, but it looks very good.Is this:

Link

Have you tested any?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/24/2016 1:49 p.m.

albertot said:
hello, Hello,
@jaume in the XDRIP app itself (I am with the beta5 version) also has an option to put insulin score.In addition there is another version that Jarmoham has made, it is called XDrip+ where you can put the voice annotations and it seems that it shows you graphic with active insulin etc.I haven't tried it yet, but it looks very good.Is this:

Link

Have you tested it?

I download and try it, I already tell you.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/24/2016 3:55 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

I am testing it and goes very well, I only see a problem that I do not just understand and it is that in the application the contributions of insulin hydrates and others are seen, but those data do not go up to the cloud with what then in Nightscout does notCome
If they are introduced into Nightscout directly into the Care portal if it works well, the same thing happens to you?

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
06/26/2016 9:59 a.m.

I'm going to try it too and I tell you.
@Jaume / @enriquec
Can Xdrip and XDrip+be have at the same time?Or are the data to the Nightcout website up both and everything will be doubled?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/27/2016 7:19 p.m.

I have been with XDrip+ for three days and because of my little experience, I have to say that very well, it gives you more information than the latest XDrip version to one that I do not understand very well the colors that come out in the graphics, insulin, hydrates, forecastof descent, etc.@albertot I had to uninstall the previous version and with respect to Nightscout I can not help you because I have not yet come to that.Today the pebble has arrived and it is a joy to take the reading on the clock, but well we will see the battery theme to see what autonomy I have.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/27/2016 9:57 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.