{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

@"Pepeluis77" Yes there are watches in which the XDRIP app can be installed and the data to Nightscout on the Internet directly uploads.They must be clock with SIM such as the Finow Q1, the Microwear H5 or the ZGPAX S8.What I am not sure is whether the same applies to the official application of Dexcom instead of XDrip ... Let's see if someone here in the forum knows how to solve the doubt.And if not ask him in the group "Nightscout Spain" of Facebook that there are people who use all the variety of sensors, watches, apps, etc.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
09/08/2018 3:13 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

I have the Microwear H5 and XDrip with Nigthscout, and I can't use it because it gives error, or asks for password when recognizing it ... could help me? Thank you?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/09/2018 6:23 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hello @"dani76", I am not an expert because my son uses Xdrip and Nightscout but does not carry smartwatch with Sim as uploader.What I have read on occasion is that to those watches before using them you have to remove the pin from the mobile.Try to see if that can be.But to see if someone here in the forum can help you.And if not ask him in the Facebook group "Nightcout Spain" that there are people who use the Microwear H5.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
09/09/2018 12:18 p.m.

I have no idea how to remove the pin from the phone, if anyone knows and I can wait for their help! Thank you pgarcia!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/09/2018 11:01 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hello @dani76, I understand that it depends on the phone, but entering by adjustments and getting through the menus sure you find something in security, telephone, pin of the sim ... where you have options to change or remove pin.

If you get it and work I would appreciate it in the thread (surely follow your steps).

Thank you @"pgarcía" I'm already reading everything I see in Nigtscout even though everything sounds like Chinese.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
09/10/2018 9:51 a.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

@"Pepeluis77" It is true that it sounds like Chino.If you understand some better computer science, but do not worry because you just have to follow the step by step instructions.Go directly to the Nightscout Spain group files and you will see a document called "Settings guide all apps for Nightcout.pdf".Read it and from there follow the steps.And if at some point you ask your doubts.From here I will try to solve what I can modestly, but in any case if you ask it in the Nightscout group itself there are very expensive people who always help.All the best.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
09/10/2018 10:02 a.m.

Change the pin to the Smartwatch SIM card ..?Is that what you want to do ....?I think that from the clock it cannot be done but if you put the SIM to the mobile phone I imagine that you will change the pin as in any phone no ...?
Put the clock sim on and change pin.- @"dani76"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/10/2018 11:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks, I'm going to try what they tell me!And we will write to tell you how it went!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/10/2018 1:13 p.m.

Argentina

Hello, I could not achieve the pin, I still cannot link the clock with the G5.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/11/2018 9:58 p.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76" On the phone you should have, in settings, safety, SIM cardSo that the clock does not ask you anything.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/12/2018 9:38 a.m.

Hello good!My sweet has a smartwatch with XDRIP and I see it in my mobile, I have mounted Nightcout and XDrip, the problem is that now for example I have not received data 30 minutes, he is in school and I do not receive anything ... you knowWhy can it be?We only have a day of use, thank you very much

Carmen Gomez Dalmau's profile photo
Carmen Gomez Dalmau
09/14/2018 4:29 p.m.

@"Carmen Gomez Dalmau" Have you entered your Heroku site or Azure to see if the child's smartwatch is uploading glucose values?If the data is then the problem is your mobile that for some reason is not receiving from Nightscout.Now, if you also do not see the values ​​on the site, then it is the child's smartwatch that either has lost Bluetooth communication with the sensor, or even if you receive the data you cannot upload them to Nightscout for a network problem, wifi or dataMobile

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
09/14/2018 6:09 p.m.

Thank you very much Pgarcia, it is the second option, when I do not receive in my Heroku site either ...

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
09/14/2018 9:54 p.m.

@"Carmen Gomez Dalmau" Look in the XDRIP of the clock (the three rayitas) the option of "system status" to see if you give you any track of the error.

Have you been able to see if the XDRIP of the clock have arrived the data?If they have not arrived then it can be a disconnection of the sensor (I do not know if you will have BLUCON or MM or other transmitter).Try to remove and put the Bluetooth from the clock, and/or reset the transmitter.

And if they have arrived, then it is some error in sending data to Nightscout (maybe you only have enabled to transmits into wifi and perhaps in school there is no?).

Good luck, hopefully it is fixed.It is fatal when the girl's data does not arrive.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
09/14/2018 10:47 p.m.

Go with mm, thanks for your tips!Now a while ago he stopped sending data on his smartwatch and in my mobile ... so that none sent ...
Thank you, the truth is that it is wrong ... I only have one day with all the assembly but I am hallucinating to see the glycemia in my mobile ...

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
09/14/2018 10:55 p.m.

@"Carmen Gomez Dalmau" If the values ​​do not reach their smartwatch then the problem is mm disconnection.Will it be well stuck to Free, without slack?My son carries Blucon but in the case of mm I have read that he has to be well adhered to the sensor.

Try to remove and put the Bluetooth on the clock, to see if it reconnects with the mm.

And ultimately try to reset the mm, I think it carries a hole or button on the back that you have to press about 10 seconds.I have read MM users that the first two days of use have had to reset it sometimes but then it has already gone.

It also seems to me a wonderful thing to see my son's glycemia on my mobile.Luck!

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
09/14/2018 11:36 p.m.

Hello, I make a query, since my son uses G5 with XDrip and Nigthscout, I changed the transmitter battery because the voltage was 270 and had stopped walking.When putting the same transmitter with the new battery, he made a measurement alone and stopped measuring and does not update the vote.Do you have what can I do?Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/16/2018 11:45 p.m.

Argentina

Good afternoon I have mounted free freshle along with Miao Miao, Glimp in the mobile and nightcout with Heroku, with glimp I can connect perfectly and upload the data to Nightcout but a problem arises when trying to make the connection from xDrip+ since I do not know where to placeThe Nightcout web address or where to put the Nightcout password, neither do I find information on how to do it (I do not have Facebook) if someone had the information on how to connect the XDRIP+ app with Nightcout would aggravate it.

jualas's profile photo
jualas
10/18/2018 7:34 p.m.

Hello @"Jualas".You have to go to the menu of the 3 stripes up to the left in XDrip+ and look for "Settings".In "Hardware data source" you put "Free Bluetooth".A little below in settings you go to "Cloud Upload" and you enter the Upi (Rest) option.It is there where you will find the place to put the Nightscout URL, where it says "URL Base".Be careful with the format, it has to be specifically like this:

https: //tuapisecret@tusitioheroku.herokuapp.com/api/v1/

What I have put in capital letters you have to replace it with your own names.
Luck.
Anyway, even if you do not need or want Facebook for anything else, I recommend that you make a profile even if it is only to join the group "Nightscout Spain": there you will find all Nightscout manuals for all sensors and different apps.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
10/19/2018 12:46 a.m.

Thank you very much, at the last minute of the night I found a video on YouTube where the explanation came and also the base url:
https: //tuapisecreta@tunammeroku.herokuapp.com/api/v1/
I hit the link in case someone needs it
Link

jualas's profile photo
jualas
10/19/2018 7:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.