{'en': 'Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android', 'es': 'Blucon, sensor a tiempo real para el Libre y Android'} Image

Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android

FernandoGR's profile photo   03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.

A video of how the blucon is going in a real way, it would not be bad

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/09/2017 9:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A few days ago I asked for my bluon waiting for these new promising continuous measurement systems.I am very happy to see all the advances that are being made with the subject, however I hope that this does not yet delay the investigations for a cure, since it is very tempting for the pharmaceuticals that we become Cyborgs XD

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
10/12/2017 5:04 p.m.

algela said:
good, forgive me but it is not clear to me.
I have looked at the link you have put and effectively it is the company that sells this article, but it is from the USA.
Do you know if it is sold in Spain and where to get all the information about this system?
I am currently using Dexcom, I like the system a lot but it is very expensive and on top of the technical service I do not like anything (they only put facilities to pay).
Is there anyone who tasted the blucon?
I have asked for information on this page to see what they tell me, with what they answer I will tell you.
Do you know if the blucon has alarms like Dexcom?
Again thanks to all you because in this forum you have always helped me and helps to take diabetes better.
Thank you.

Are you talking badly about the Dexcom's technical service, what happened to you?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/12/2017 11:56 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello good.

I was looking/reading in the Facebook group and seeing that with the Blucon and the XDrip app I could ride a CGM even with the possibility of using a watch with Android Wear to see the glycemia in my wrist, I have encouraged myself to buy the nightrider.I have been using freestyle for a few months and I am happy (despite some point "thing", in general the performance is satisfactory).

The fact is that I bought it on November 8, we are at 21, and well, loaded at the bank is, but no news of when it will arrive.I have written to you by email and by Facebook (Ambrosia Systems that are those of Blucon) but I still have no response.From what I have read on the Twitter account, it seems that the thing "goes calm."Come on, people who had bought it and had been waiting as a couple of months.

When I get (if it comes to me ... I don't know what to think) I'll tell you.Greetings!

maravich's profile photo
maravich
11/21/2017 11:54 a.m.

@"Maravich" I have also been reading in English forums that with freestyle, blucon and xDrip on mobileTo buy it but as I read that on the website of Ambrosia there were many delays with the shipments, investigating a little in the forums I have bought it on eBay of a supplier of medical products of the USA, in principle it makes me an estimated date of delivery on 27 ofDecember, that is, 1 month.With whatever we will update the information.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/29/2017 4:09 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"wonder" I have also been reading in English forums that with freestyle, blucon and xDrip on the mobile you can have a continuous meter with alarms even in a smartwatch without needTo carry the mobile phone, so in the end I have decided to buy it but as I read that on the website of Ambrosia there were many delays with the shipments, investigating a little in the forums I bought it on eBay from a supplier of medical products fromUse, in principle it makes me an estimated delivery date on December 27, is cedir, 1 month.With whatever we will update the information .-

Hitting a look on an eBay I have already seen that there was.Notice that I usually look at Amazon and almost any story, but I didn't think about it.The other day in the Facebook group people commented that some purchases (we are talking about the beginning of November) were starting to move.I suppose that once I get to the American postal service the thing will go somewhat faster.

Anyway now I almost worried that Abbot sells "free" than the arrival of blucon.I bought a four -sensor pack on this month and I still have no idea what happened to them (if they are going to send them, if they are not going to send them ... at least they have not charged them).

With anything, as you say, we will inform.Greetings!

P.S.I think you will almost mount the Blucon system as a CGM before me, hehehe.

maravich's profile photo
maravich
11/29/2017 6:13 p.m.

Fernandog said:
I have not been going through the forum @"Víctor Gómez" but your information is very useful.My idea was to use Glimp that in principle has the option of having connected wireless NFC devices if I'm not mistaken.I am also planning a Sony Smartwatch to have controlled the agenda while training.I will go through the Glucoangel post to see what they say, greetings!

As I read at the Glimp app on Google Market, you can also connect with Blucon via Bluetooth, not just NFC.
I am valuing the purchase of Freestyle + Blucon + possibly Smartwatch Sony 3 Swr, since I also make road bike and it is a mess for to measure yourself.My mobile phone has no NFC and that solution seems great to me by the alerts to the mobile or the smartphone.The Glimp also shares gross data with Dropbox, so you can share it with your partner for greater peaceyears and now with 42 I recommend it).

Those who have asked Blucon, any update on shipping and how is it going?Where have you bought the band?There is for the Nightrider this German website that sells it for about 20eur
Link
No doubt a discovery thanks to this forum.Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2017 6:31 p.m.

@"mloureiro" @"Maravich" today the blucon has arrived, I asked for it on November 29 so it has arrived from the USA in less than what the free sensor is sent from here, I asked for it on eBay and that's whyI am surprised that asking the company directly is taking so long.

I just started in the afternoon and although it has cost me a bit to match it with XDrip in the end it seems that it works and it is already giving me readings as a continuous meter every 5 minutes and the truth is that after the initial calibration the results are perfect and asYou can see them at a Sony Smartwatch that I am also testing, I even think the clock reads the blucon directly without going through the phone, in the end that is my first day and I am learning little by little.-

I do not know what the pot will last taking into account that it cannot be wet and although I carry it covered with Kinesiotope I see it an inconvenience;Another drawback is the slot to change the battery, I have done it with a 5 cents coin but it is seen that in not much time the slot will gain clearance and will be complicated to open the lid because it is quite hard;And the last but I see him is the Bluetooth reset that how to reset and carry it covered, complicated to hit the little hole.-
The size compared to the free sensor is noticeable, in the end it is like carrying one sensor on top of the other but as I imagine it will be used.

We will continue informing.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/12/2017 9:05 p.m.

Hello everyone.I would like to know if Sony's smartwatch that you use is some specific version, I'm looking to make the Magi Letter to see if I fall a blucon+smartwatch xD

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/14/2017 12:33 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Well, I don't know, I have taken it on eBay on a German page, it is the Sony Smartwatch 3, I think there is only 1 version, the only thing that differs is the firmware update that I think with the 1st version read the NFC directly from theFree but if you update the latest versions no longer.-

Yesterday, disrupting in XDrip, I got the clock directly read the blucon without having a mobile, a breakthrough !!!, to see what the blucon lasts.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/14/2017 12:43 p.m.

That would be ideal, I am trying to inform myself and I have read that it is also necessarymobile) and if you have a clock, you see it there.
Another doubt that I have is whether the data is similar to those of the Freestyle reader, because I have seen somewhere someone who showed their data and were very different ... I feel heavy is that I do not find much info ..

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/14/2017 1:07 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

sigsauer said:
@"mloureiro" @"wonder" today the blucon has arrived, I asked for November 29 so it has arrived from the USA in less than what they send you fromHere the free sensor, I asked for it on eBay and that is why I am surprised that asking the company directly is taking so long.

I just started in the afternoon and although it has cost me a bit to match it with XDrip in the end it seems that it works and it is already giving me readings as a continuous meter every 5 minutes and the truth is that after the initial calibration the results are perfect and asYou can see them at a Sony Smartwatch that I am also testing, I even think the clock reads the blucon directly without going through the phone, in the end that is my first day and I am learning little by little.-

I do not know what the pot will last taking into account that it cannot be wet and although I carry it covered with Kinesiotope I see it an inconvenience;Another drawback is the slot to change the battery, I have done it with a 5 cents coin but it is seen that in not much time the slot will gain clearance and will be complicated to open the lid because it is quite hard;And the last but I see him is the Bluetooth reset that how to reset and carry it covered, complicated to hit the little hole.-
The size compared to the free sensor is noticeable, in the end it is like carrying one sensor on top of the other but as I imagine it will be used.

We will continue informing .-

But do you know what lasts ???because if it costs 130 euros and lasts 15 days ......

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
12/14/2017 1:17 p.m.

There are two pots, one that lasts 14 days, is stuck and is of a single use that costs 50 euros or so, and another that can change the battery and "placed on top" and you have to hold it with something, that is reusable andIt costs 110 plus shipping costs.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/14/2017 1:29 p.m.

erpla said:
that would be ideal, I am trying to inform myself and I have read that it is also necessary to have an account in Nightscout and I am doing some mess, because for what you say,It seems that the blucon is simply necessary (which sends the data to the mobile) and if you have a clock, you see it there.
Another doubt that I have is if the data is similar to those of the Freestyle reader, because I have seen somewhere someone who showed their data and were very different ... I feel heavy is that I do not find much info ..

I am using XDrip on the mobile and on the clock and I am not registered in Nightscout or anything, I imagine you will have to register if you want another person to receive the data on your mobile.-

As for the data, I do very well because XDrip gives you the option to put the capillaries to calibrate, in fact, if it detects that the values ​​are very different asks for a calibration: with the free sensor if it gets goodIt is going very well but as you get through you, you know what there is.- I've only been 3 days but it has a lot of options that I am discovering little by little.-

What I do not know is what can last the battery with the blucon to change it because I carry it covered with kinesiotope and it would be a task that was spent in the middle of the useful life of the sensor although XDrip also indicates the battery and estimated duration of the estimated duration of theBLUCON.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/14/2017 6:19 p.m.

Thank you very much @Sigsauer!I just ordered, I'm looking forward to trying it !!
If the battery is spent, could you remove it and change it?or with the kinesiotope you take the sensor ahead .... my initial intention is to take it only to sleep, do sports, or be at home with some loose dressing although surely I get hooked to McG and I end up taking it at all hours xD

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/15/2017 11:27 a.m.

@"Erpla" If I finish my stack I imagine that I would have to do a bit of a bricolage with a blade to remove the blucon, place it again and cover it.- If you are only going to use it for sport, sleep or in specific moments with aBrazalete I think I would be worth it, telling you to always carry it on your arm, of course, I change each sensor from arm to arm, gut, buttock, I never repeat. "

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/15/2017 2:16 p.m.

erpla said:
there are two pots, one that lasts 14 days, is stuck and is of a single use that costs 50 euros or so, and another that you can change the stack and go "placedAbove "and you have to hold it with something, that is reusable and costs 110 plus shipping costs.

reusable ...... but more than a month ???Because if not, the others come out the same ...

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
12/15/2017 5:53 p.m.

ciezanica said:
erpla said:
there are two pots, one that lasts 14 days, is stuck and is of a single use that costs 50 euros or so, and another that can change the battery and "placed on top" and you have to hold it with something, that is reusable and costs 110 plus shipping costs.

reusable ...... but more than a month ???Because if not, the others come out the same ...

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/16/2017 4:16 p.m.

Hello, I'm Dani, new in the forum!I have the blucon since August.Any questions you have with the blucon I will be happy to share my experience with you.

danfg95's profile photo
danfg95
12/20/2017 3:24 p.m.

Hello @danfg95 because I have it asked and as soon as I get sure that I have a lot of doubts so I will give you the pain.On the page it will be sent from January 15 so to wait!
Thank you so much!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/20/2017 3:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.