{'en': 'Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Medtrum S7 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   12/19/2018 8:50 p.m.

Do you know if you can connect to a Medtronic insulin pump?
My girl has her meter (with a puncture) and it is that meter that synchronizes with the Medtronic Bomb to indicate the insulin to administer.
That calculation, of acquiring a meter without a puncture, would be somewhat more complex.

Beni_'s profile photo
Beni_
01/08/2019 11:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

beni _ said:
Do you know if you can connect to a medtronic insulin pump?
My girl has her meter (with a puncture) and it is that meter that synchronizes with the Medtronic Bomb to indicate the insulin to administer.
That calculation, to acquire a meter without a puncture, would be somewhat more complex.
No idea, but personally, no insulin pump would still link any continuous meter.I think whatever, there is still a bit to trust continuous meters.Although I trust that there is very little.Anyway this is my personal opinion the same someone here thinks differently!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
01/08/2019 12:10 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Good afternoon .. Here I leave you a compilation post that I made in my blog of everything that should be known about the Medtrum S7

Features, videos, user manual and information links

Link

mama con diabetes 's profile photo
mama con diabetes
01/08/2019 2:33 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde hace 33 años
Tándem Control-iq - Dexcom G6
Paciente Empoderada
Autora del Blog ➡️ http://www.mamacondiabetes.com
Instagram ➡️ http://www.instagram.com/mamacondiabetes/
Facebook ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/MamaConDiabetes

Good afternoon.This morning I had consult with my endocrine and I have told him about this measurement sensor and had no idea.Note has been taken to investigate.He has also told me that in about a year all type 1 diabetics regardless of where we will have the free subsidized.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
01/08/2019 4:57 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

breast with diabetes said:
good afternoon .. here I leave a compilation post that I made in my blog of everything that should be known about the Medtrum S7

Features, videos, user manual and information links

Link

Thank you for sharing your experiences with all of us.Knowledge does not take place.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/08/2019 11:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

diegomiquel said:
good afternoon.This morning I had consult with my endocrine and I have told him about this measurement sensor and had no idea.Note has been taken to investigate.He has also told me that in about a year all type 1 diabetics regardless of where we will have the free subsidized.

If 90% of the endocrin@s do not know the Dexcom or the Guardian Connect to know the Medtrum that has just come to the market, they only know the free freestyle and because they are putting them by the eyes within the consultations.-

@erpla I don't know if you'll do the test with XDRIP but it would be good to know if you can use the Medtrum S7, it would be a tip in your favor.;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/09/2019 9:13 a.m.

I think it can't yet be connected to XDrip but I don't think they take long to do it

beeyou's profile photo
beeyou
01/09/2019 1:41 p.m.

@Sigsauer you still can't, a penalty I will have to use the sensors that I have left without that good app.The developers are aware so I hope I don't take long.I tried with the Medtrum A6 option in XDRIP but nothing.I hope they don't take ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/09/2019 1:54 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I have already received my package, Diabetika Thank you, Super Fast!
I have the sensor heating ...... 1.45 minutes and we start!
Supersence of applying, painless at least in this first test, much more spectacular (pity).
I will continue to tell you.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/09/2019 8:38 p.m.

I've already received it ... Let's see how ...;)

beeyou said:
I think it still cannot be connected to xDrip but I don't think they take long to do it

Hopefully it is soon! ... If someone finds out, let him know !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/10/2019 12:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I share my experience after 2 days with the Medtrum S7, perhaps for how I did the first calibration, which was very high and corrected, quickly lowering the glucose ... the question is that in an actual measurement the real measurement, compared to theDel Medtrum is about 40-50 mg/dl above, despite having made several calibrations.

For example, last night, before dinner I marked 140 mg/dl, but when doing the hair check, I really was at 206 mg/dl, come on, I went from being "calm", not to be ...Say it in some way ... I hope that with the following calibrations I will get over, because this +50 dispersion seems to me to have confidence!

I will tell you!

Here I need to know how you are going to you @"mama with diabetes" and @"niñaburbuja" !!Do you add the data?

fer's profile photo
fer
01/10/2019 12:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer for personal reasons the sensor you carry ended up finally removing it ... I was very bad but bad days ... and went crazy with the medication.
I have another slope to put ...

mama con diabetes 's profile photo
mama con diabetes
01/10/2019 12:34 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde hace 33 años
Tándem Control-iq - Dexcom G6
Paciente Empoderada
Autora del Blog ➡️ http://www.mamacondiabetes.com
Instagram ➡️ http://www.instagram.com/mamacondiabetes/
Facebook ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/MamaConDiabetes

I hope you are better @"mama with diabetes" and I hope that this second sensor goes better, you will tell us !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/10/2019 12:36 p.m.

fer said:
I share my experience after 2 days with the Medtrum S7, perhaps because I did the first calibration, which was very high and corrected, quickly lowering the glucose ... theIt is a matter that the real measurement, compared to that of the Medtrum, is about 40-50 mg/dl above, despite having made several calibrations.

For example, last night, before dinner I marked 140 mg/dl, but when doing the hair check, I really was at 206 mg/dl, come on, I went from being "calm", not to be ...Say it in some way ... I hope that with the following calibrations I will get over, because this +50 dispersion seems to me to have confidence!

I will tell you!

Here I need to know how you are going to you @"mama with diabetes" and @"niñaburbuja" !!Do you add the data?

Interesting, knowing that you can compare with Dexcom (even if it is an "old" G4 with the ancient "Mard").
But I am afraid that the Medtrum may be "interesting" for those who do not know the MCG, or have no experiences, or pass a free (without adaptations) to McG .... so to move from anything, to the Medtrum it canbe an advance, but for those who come from Dexcom (even a simple and obsolete Seven of 10 years ago), I smell me, I am afraid ... that is a bit (quite) disappointing, which gives meRabies (because it could be a revulsive for the distribution of Dexcom in Spain and its prices, for example).Although it may also be that each person goes one way or another ... or perhaps we have to wait for upcoming updates (the base and the idea is already and was good).

But what Fer said ... first hand, and how Dexcom user, you will tell the differences ... but I think that in 15 days you are with old Dexcom again :).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
01/10/2019 6:59 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I have so much healthy envy .. In my country there is no free, dexcom or talk.I use free but through international shipments that arrive from Argentina, the Medtrum hopes is interesting and it is a strong competition for the rest of the MCG and forces them to be more accessible and to expand worldwide.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/10/2019 7:53 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

fer said:
I share my experience after 2 days with the Medtrum S7, perhaps because I did the first calibration, which was very high and corrected, quickly lowering the glucose ... theIt is a matter that the real measurement, compared to that of the Medtrum, is about 40-50 mg/dl above, despite having made several calibrations.

I will tell you!

I advance the name of my next video ... "The Odyssey of the Second Sensor" I don't say more

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
01/10/2019 9:08 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

fer said:

I will tell you!

@Fer to me with the free exactly the same thing happens to me, if when I active I am a little high or upward trend, the sensor marks me 40-50 above, when myoomiao or bluon active already with xdrip or glimp I am calibrating and whatI solve.- I do not know how the calibrations of the Medtrum application will be.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/10/2019 10:05 p.m.

niñaburbuja said:
fer said:
I share my experience after 2 days with the Medtrum S7, perhaps for how I did the first calibration, which was veryHigh and I corrected, quickly lowering the glucose ... do to you @"mama with diabetes" and @"niñaburbuja" !!Do you add the data?

I advance the name of my next video ... "The Odyssey of the Second Sensor" I don't say more

Come a woman already put a woman who see you with continuous surprise faces for what you say !!!!But come on that it smells like Poltergeist Sensors hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2019 11:58 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have noticed that next to the screen where the current value of glucose and graphic is shown, there is a drop of blood, which is emptied and full ... and I am not sure, but I think it depends on the current value ofThe glucose, if you are high, is filled, if not, empties ... the ones you are also trying the Medtrum, have you noticed it?Is so?

fer's profile photo
fer
01/11/2019 12:39 p.m.

@Fer that drop indicates the time that you have calibrated, when it is completely filled by calibration.
Do you do the trend arrows good?

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/11/2019 12:54 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.