{'en': 'Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Medtrum S7 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   12/19/2018 8:50 p.m.

erpla said:
thank you very much @"niñaburbuja" !!Great video wishing to see the next!A question, is there no way to silence that low glucose alarm?Silence of notifications I imagine that if not?At night with which it is already enough it is not enough to wake up to everyone hehe.

It is something that I still can't answer you and it is a good peg.I will continue to disrupt and tell you!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/26/2018 2:59 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
I have already uploaded the video of the first impressions with the Medtrum S7: you can see the video here

The video is very good.The lowest alarm theme than 50 or 55 I think it will be difficult for youThat or if you have to swallow it.

Regarding SAT, is diabetics, call them, or did you not attend to you?
Link This is an official website, I have not searched to see if there is where to ask, but in me in diabetics they told me very clear that they were.They go straight.

And you do not comment on this if you can try it both Dexcom G 5 and its new G6 sensor if the data remains in the issuer if you leave the receiver, in this the same happens?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/26/2018 5:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
niñaburbuja said:
I have already uploaded the video of the first impressions with the Medtrum S7:

As for getting in touch I have not tried anything with anyone, I threw a quick eye online and already: I ​​will ask for sure :)
The last question didn't finish understanding it, could you explain it a little more?

NiñaBurbuja
12/26/2018 7:25 p.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
jconegar said:
niñaburbuja said:
niñaburbuja said:
I have already uploaded the video of the first impressions with theMedtrum S7: You can see the video here

The video is very good.The lowest alarm theme than 50 or 55 I think it will be difficult for youThat or if you have to swallow it.

Link This is an official website, I have not searched to see if there is where to ask, but in me in diabetics they told me very clear that they were.They go straight.

And you do not comment on this if you can try it both Dexcom G 5 and its new G6 sensor if the data remains in the issuer if you leave the receiver, in this the same happens?

As for getting in touch I have not tried anything with anyone, I threw a quick eye online and already: I ​​will ask for sure :)
The last question did not finish understanding it, could you explain it a little more?

Imagine that you go out for three hours and leave your mobile, when it returns and connects the data of those three hours to the mobile?That is, if the transmitter has memory

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/26/2018 8:14 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@"Niñaburbuja", how are you going to you ???

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/29/2018 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel just upload new video.You can see it.Although I speak of the app also tell how it is doing.But I am very happy!

NiñaBurbuja
01/03/2019 3:11 p.m.

@"Niñaburbuja", where have you uploaded it?

Anaisabel
01/03/2019 6:48 p.m.

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/03/2019 8:14 p.m.

Thank you :)

Anaisabel
01/03/2019 11:08 p.m.

@"Niñaburbuja" and all, with your permission, I put here the series of YouTube videos, I have seen them all and I love! Congratulations !!!

unboxing medtrum s7
Link
medrum inserts S7 + initial calibration
Link
Easysense: The Medtrum app S7
Link
first impressions Medtrum S7
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/04/2019 4:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

By the way ... I love how the last video ends !!!

Greetings also for you "niñaburbuja" !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/04/2019 4:44 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The truth, I hadn't even think about them here :( thank you for doing it!
@Fer What less to end like this, after what you do for everyone!

I take advantage and @jconegar, do not think that I have forgotten you and your questions, but I will answer them as soon as you can and if you have other doubts take advantage and so I can make a video answering everyone!

NiñaBurbuja
01/04/2019 6:55 p.m.

niñaburbuja said:
the truth, nor had it occurred to me to put them here like this :( thanks for doing it!
@Fer What less to end like this, after what you do for everyone!

I take advantage and @jconegar, do not think that I have forgotten you and your questions, but I will answer them as soon as you can and if you have other doubts take advantage and so I can make a video answering all!

Hahaha I am a question !!!!I do not know how they are and when I have to shoot shot, but people like you admire them.You say things as they are.When you can woman nothing happens.But the name you have put to me brings them to me !!!!!Let's leave the subject;)

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/04/2019 8:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
niñaburbuja said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
I have already uploaded the video of the first impressions with the Medtrum S7: You can see the video here

The last question did not finish understanding it, could you explain it a little more?

Imagine that you go out for three hours and leave your mobile, when it returns and connects the data of those three hours to the mobile?That is, if the transmitter has memory

@jconegar I separate half an hour from the mobile and that data if you recover them.What I have not proven is how many hours is capable of recovering.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/04/2019 10:09 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

A thousand thanks @"Niñaburbuja" I'm already a fan of yours hahaha.And thank you very much @fer for putting the videos here so we have them at hand.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/04/2019 10:10 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

To be up to date with the videos you upload, you just have to subscribe to your YouTube channel and activate the bell to get the notifications every time you upload a video.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
01/04/2019 10:26 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

I am subscribed, and I think I'm going to encourage it to try it, in the end it is little more money than free, so you are tempting me a lot.

beeyou's profile photo
beeyou
01/06/2019 7:40 p.m.

Well, I have failed Miao Miao, tomorrow I have an infiltration, so I have decided to launch it to try it, request, wishing it arrives ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/07/2019 7:26 p.m.

I've already received it ... Let's see how ...;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/07/2019 11:11 p.m.

fer said:
I've already received it ... Let's see how ...;)

You will tell us how!

NiñaBurbuja
01/08/2019 2:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.