{'en': 'Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Medtrum S7 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   12/19/2018 8:50 p.m.

@belcp Well, I haven't tried it ... I have taken it directly ... You are right that I could hebrite it, I have tried a couple of times to disconnect and re -connect with the transmitter from the app, but it remained the same ...

fer's profile photo
fer
01/27/2019 7:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Many days have passed but it doesn't give me everything ... Here I leave the last video.
On the other hand, I would like to comment that with respect to the last thing you have talked about removing the transmitter and putting it again I did it several times and did not work :(

How are you going to you?

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
02/02/2019 2:26 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Hello @"niñaburbuja"!,

I continue with the third sensor now, for the moment, more or less well, I think I am getting used to how to interpret what he tells me, now I do not get scared with the beeps, nor the sudden changes of up and down the graphic andArrows, I use it in an "orientative" way, but I do not give it the same confidence as with the Dexcom, the differences. They are 30-50 units, sometimes they nail it, many others do not, but it helps me to know if I amIn a normal, or high range, yes ... let's see how this sensor ends, and the fourth ... after that, I will have to decide what to do, whether to continue with Medtrum, or change to something else ...

fer's profile photo
fer
02/02/2019 2:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

About the "reset" ... point out that many people think it is a "hacking" or that you can get more than what the sensor gives, and not necessarily .... that you can reset it (let's say the logical part), it does not imply that the physical part is able to endure it, it simply can continue using it if it is not already spent - and here we enter a medical theme that escapes me, that if the enzymes they use -dexcom- or whateverThey have been consumed, etc- (if it is, no matter how reset that you do, there is no where to get) a few more days (or many), but that depends on each person and the sensor, nor will everyone be the same, or the same, orIt will let them reset it (if it will let them reset it, but it will not work, because there is no "sensor" with last life).In other words, and with an example, if for example, the dexcom sensors came for 15 days that is what they last to me, I could not restart it, I could do it, but it would mark badly, errors of readings, etc ...Another person who draws him 1 month, because he could restart him for the same for example.That said, you do not assume that a reset implies using it again, if the sensor has died before (and it seems that the Medtrum is usually like that) there is no restart that is worth it.On the other hand, that they put 14 days and lasts that, it has been a reset to a 7 -day Dexcom sensor for example (only that the Medtrum is much more realistic in that, while the Dexcom usually lasts much more thanThe 7 days ... and that's why you could "restart" ... they could say that the Medtrum lasts 7 days, and let you restart it almost always 1 time or more).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
02/02/2019 5:26 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I have approved the incidence of the first sensor and the collection of 2 that I have not opened, it is necessary to approve the return of the second sensor that lasted 10 days.
I think they lack some path, I think they have precipitated when taking it to the market, perhaps in a few months, see favorable opinions of more users than those that are right now, it does not convince me.
There are 60 euros more than freestyle but in my case it is not close to the precision that I have with it, that the trends are real and where I always have a stable deviation, so I know where my glucose is located, if they will approach yes yesI have grief.
On the other hand they effectively go with a lot of delay in the incidents, I usually contact via email by schedules, but since I did not get an answer, I finally tried WhatsApp and I had to use work time to make a call, which I did not like.Even so, with more patience than I have, they answer, not to catch anyone of surprise.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/03/2019 9:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well it seems that the test has reached here ... really, I thought it could compare the Medtrum with the Dexcom, but it has not been necessary ...

Of the 4 Medtrum sensors, 2 have failed long before time, the second one that put myself at 7 days, approx., But the room is of guard court ... at 2 days I marry me error ofSensor ... Seriously?! ... Is it incredible ...

Apparently there are no differences in placement, nor stuck, nor anything, the third sensor lasted for 14 days, and I have to say that quite well in the measurements, I was also taking the practice of monitoring with the Medtrum, even with thecrazy alarms, who whistles when it seems good, and many times not ...

Anyway, it seems like an "experiment" that was worth trying, but I don't think it's mature enough to recommend this "pot", so ... once again, my joy in a well, reminded me of aLittle to the hype there was with the glycowatch, which I had to have it ... and once I had it, it was useless.

Here is this "notice for navigators", if you dare to try, you know what you can find.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/13/2019 5:54 p.m.

I have retired, expected and put the transmitter again, it seems that he is now doing the process of calibrated again, to see if with this I can give him a little "vidilla", it seems that the trick works ... although I do not think thatThis changes anything said so far.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/13/2019 6:04 p.m.

Here the sachine !!

Although it seems that you already blocked it, I leave two entries.

1. The touch with extensive review: Link

2. A small update: Link

I know that many have problems with the issue that the sensors go to the floor at 3, 4 day ... I don't know what to tell you, I am finishing the third and all now right: Smile:

Anything, you know where to find me (that I am less active here).

Eidrian Humphrey's profile photo
Eidrian Humphrey
02/18/2019 11:44 p.m.

Hello!I have a Medtrum sensor that I am not going to use and a transmitter that still has at least 1 guarantee.I can't take the Medtrum anymore because Hipo's alarm is a horror at night and I sleep with a baby.If someone is interested to give it to him.

All the best!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/23/2019 2:01 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Good morning, I am currently using Dexcom G6 I have been using it since June and I got to stretch a sensor until a month and a half worked perfectly.The last sensors could no longer stretch them with XDRIP so as I was going to expire the transmitter and Dexcom sensor I decided to try the Medtrum S7.
Today is the first day I have the two sensors and for the moment the two go even.
Image of Dexcom G6
Dexcom G6 graph

Medtrum S7 screen capture

I will continue to inform you how the Medtrum S7 responds

rusalag's profile photo
rusalag
04/15/2020 12:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.