{'en': 'Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Medtrum S7 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   12/19/2018 8:50 p.m.

@Fer sounds but only once, I have put "notification" and sounds equally high as the test, last night jump several times in 78. I just changed it to another that lasts 3 seconds and a little higher.
@erpla.
@"Niñaburbuja" my first hard sensor 6 hours ..... I had blood, a drop alone, but at 24 hours I gave error, I stopped trying.
Regarding life if, you can, take away the transmitter waiting 2 hours and work again for what I have read, but no idea of ​​accuracy ... first to see if I get the 14 days ..... and whenThe replacement of Miao Miao arrives I will try to lengthen one to see what happens ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/12/2019 12:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@erpla I think I have managed to update correctly entering the battery and putting the app, activating everything.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/12/2019 1:44 p.m.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/12/2019 1:46 p.m.

Thank you very much @Merchedm!I'm going to see if I get it.
For now I have lengthened the 9h sensor and it goes the same as before, tomorrow I change the transmitter to the new sensor.Let's see how it works tonight.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/12/2019 8:57 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Well, well, I end the surprised day ... the reliability has improved, only 7 mg/dl of difference between capillary and medtrum ... 127 vs 120, come on, if it continues, I will be more than delighted with the change!

Until now, the most annoying thing is that I have not managed to work the alarms, and that the calculation of trends (arrows) and the glycemia curves, me baffles me, some continue to go with a lot of sense, and the other goes up and down in theshort term, with what I have to get used to and learn to interpret it ...

fer's profile photo
fer
01/12/2019 9 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer to me the alarms sound to me, but ..... only once, if you do not have the app, it does not give you a message (unlike xdrip, that until not the tcas does not shut up} observe it ....When you are close to limits, leave it open and see it, or put a bizarre sound.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/12/2019 10:18 p.m.

@Merchedm I have done several tests, I have put "alarm" as sound (high and long), I have configured the alarms at a high level 100 mg/dl and tending it open the app, they do not sound ... it can be something of the Android versionThat I have, or with Samsung, I don't know, but they don't sound, that's sure.:(

I believe that to be fixed, they will have to get a new version of the app.:*

fer's profile photo
fer
01/12/2019 10:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Super disaster !!!!!
The first sensor I have lengthened about 8h and has given the sensor failure.But at the beginning of the second sensor or lights or anything, failure of the sensor, and with the third and fourth the same !!!
I have failed 3 sensors in a matter of 1h what a disaster !!!!
I don't know now I think if the transmitter will be spoiled ...
I will write to Diabetika to claim the three sensors that have failed and for now I stay with Miao and XDrip.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/12/2019 11:20 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@erlapa 😱😱 Following the steps and everything?
Where have you put them?

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
01/12/2019 11:23 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Yes, if it is very simple, it is difficult to do it wrong ... the first in the lower back, that if it worked.The second in the upper part of the buttock, the third in the lumbar area on the other side and the fourth in the other buttock ... I do not know, I have come to think that it is the transmitter ... what is true is that inAll cases was a blood tad but I don't think it's a reason to load a sensor ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/12/2019 11:54 p.m.

@erpla alucino.It is very likely that you are right and be the transmitter because 3 ??!It seems very bad luck even for me!
Let's see if you are lucky and solve it

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
01/13/2019 12:39 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I am on a streak! ... This morning is 125 vs 127 ... a difference of 2 mg/dl that seems amazing!

@erpla I think the same as @"niñaburbuja" is too bad luck, so that it is ... something is not working well ... you should claim, 1 or 2 sensors would be bad luck and much bad luck, but more of that? ... something is not ...

fer's profile photo
fer
01/13/2019 10:07 a.m.

Thanks to everyone for your comments, I was going to try it but after reading and watch the videos of @"niñaburbuja" uff !!Apart from the faults of the alarms in Android and the non-app for Smartwatch Android that personally seems important to me, the arrows of trends etc .. Although all this are 2-3 updates of the application and to run it seems that the applicator of theSensor is not very trustworthy because of what you say it seems that it has already bleeding to a few, I do not know, we will have to see if these details improve.-

@erpla at least haven't left you allergy no ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2019 1:27 p.m.

@Sigsauer The only thing that improves the Medtrum to Miao is that he has not chopped me absolutely anything!What a joy!For the rest I would wait for a while to see if XDrip accepts it.If it weren't because the transmitter lasts 3 months I would have left the rest of the ARA sensors later when the app had improved.
With respect to the sensors, it does not seem so strange that several fail in the same box, there are simply manufacturing defects that affect an entire batch ... Let's see what they tell me from Diabetika.Of course I claim the three that have failed me because I have not done anything wrong, the insertion areas are the ones that they recommend ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/13/2019 7:12 p.m.

I'm still on a streak! ... This is tomorrow the numbers are 133 vs. 134 ... a difference of 1 mg/dl ... If it continues, I am clear that I will continue to use, I add some data to give more context, I am in the day6 From the beginning, and the patch I carry it on the right buttock.

Also today I have heard an alarm for the first time, yesterday I changed the mobile settings, I put the volume to the maximum, I added the app to the exceptions of "not disturbing", and I do not remember that more ... the fact is that this morning IIt has sounded, I think I have already identified the problem, basically what happens is that it only sounds 1 time, like when you receive a message, and if you are accustomed to the Dexcom, that did not stop sounding until you parabine it ... Well, it goes unnoticed, if I have to ask for an improvement, it is that the alarms have to stop somehow, but that they repeat themselves! ... I repeat ... that they repeat themselves !!!

I wish you all a happy day!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/14/2019 8:52 a.m.

@Fer I am glad that the alarms finally sound .... I have chosen to remove the volume at work, which total, it is difficult for me to realize that I am going for the hiccup and today that I have been in a beautifulStraight line at 120 all morning and afternoon at 130 (I cry from emotion) I have looked at the mobile more than the keyboard ... but I have not bothered anyone (the phone is prohibited)
On the third day I still have a difference of 20, sometimes above and sometimes, we will continue to calibrate if it fits.
@erpla puffff goes m, I tell you that in this sensor I remove it and put several times, because I was not sure, I do not hear the clack and only 3 green lights come out, it costs me a lot to adjust the sensor, although a priori eralo thatI was more interested.
You will tell us the response of the guarantee, because that will also depend a lot about decisions regarding the pros (still looking for it) and consAnd I don't tell you what I thought)

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/14/2019 8:56 p.m.

Good morning!

This morning I marked 130 and real 105, I must say, at dinner, I don't know what happened, but my glucose was shot more than 300 ...( ... and I have identified that when there are such abrupt variations, the differences in the MCG are greater, with the Dexcom I also happened to me, in short, that I continue with the Medtrum and for the moment I give me enough confidence what marks me, although I have changed the way of interpreting it, with the dexcom meHe believed "feet juntillas", however, with the Medtrum, the arrows is a disaster, and the glucose curves of the graph, they have to often interpret as "orientative", I think that to give reliability, you have toSee that you spend a stable time in the values, often brand up and down, in short periods of time, which I recommend never consider, always take a tendency lines of more than 30 minutes, @"niñaburbuja", @"mama withDiabetes ", @merchedm, have you noticed it?

fer's profile photo
fer
01/15/2019 9:25 a.m.

They would change so many things the day that Medtronic stops becoming the last Pepsi of the desert and allows connectivity with other mcg or flash such as free, Dexcom, Medtrum, it would be incredible that that was achieved for better control and better handling.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/15/2019 11:47 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Fer If trends are already desperate in the free (I come from using it) this .... this reads every minute, one climb, another low and the next to know, total, that alarms sound once every 2 minutes andThe worst, is that they disappear: Smile: at the moment you accept them, if you are lucky to have the open app, or you know they sound and imagine that it is because you are on the edge of the configured limit.
I look at the graph, also in the Witched, it is almost not appreciated or that I was already used not to look at it.

Disappointing .... Let's see if you can soon link with XDrip, because I convinces me more free and for me it is more reliable in values ​​between 90 and 170.
He continues to go to his ball and believe the value of the reader more.
As an urgency and as a proof, I endure me ... but despite not having tried the Dxcom, correct me, it is a copy too cheap ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/15/2019 9:11 p.m.

To show a button ... same time, despite the differences in the time Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/15/2019 10:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.