{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

On the ABBOTT page they talk about version 2.4 of the app, the patch was 2.3, hence my doubts.They also say that alarms do not work on Android 7 and I have no problems ...
Thanks for the answer

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/14/2020 1:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

After a few weeks trying free 2, I am quite disappointed.
- compatibility bad: it seems that instead of facilitating that we can use our data compatible with other apps, the priority has been to shield its system so that no one can provide the functionalities that theyThey have not implemented.I understand that they do not want to sell their flash system as continuous, but at least let us remedy it.They are like the dog of the gardener.
- bad precision and impossible calibration : We still can calibrate the blood glucose data regarding the glucometer.The new sensor is supposed to be more precise, but frankly I still see a large lag (between 30 and 50) with respect to blood.
- The alarms are (quite little) configurable.In Glimp you could parameterize alarms as I wanted, here you are very limited.
- viewing and interpretation of data : The app does not allow you to see the raw data or the data at a specific time.They soften the curve and interpret it as it chasks the algorithm.I prefer to see real data and I already analyze the trend as a human.
- They have not extended the duration of the sensor, nor have they done wirelessly rechargeable.
ABBOTT gentlemen: They begin to think a little about their client and less about their lawyers and financial!If it weren't because the SS finances it ...

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
09/20/2020 8 p.m.

siulgonzalez said:
After a few weeks trying free 2, I am quite disappointed.
- compatibility bad: it seems that instead of facilitating that we can use our data compatible with other apps, the priority has been to shield its system so that no one can provide the functionalities that theyThey have not implemented.I understand that they do not want to sell their flash system as continuous, but at least let us remedy it.They are like the dog of the gardener.
- bad precision and impossible calibration : We still can calibrate the blood glucose data regarding the glucometer.The new sensor is supposed to be more precise, but frankly I still see a large lag (between 30 and 50) with respect to blood.
- The alarms are (quite little) configurable.In Glimp you could parameterize alarms as I wanted, here you are very limited.
- viewing and interpretation of data : The app does not allow you to see the raw data or the data at a specific time.They soften the curve and interpret it as it chasks the algorithm.I prefer to see real data and I already analyze the trend as a human.
- They have not extended the duration of the sensor, nor have they done wirelessly rechargeable.
ABBOTT gentlemen: They begin to think a little about their client and less about their lawyers and financial!If it weren't because the SS finances it ...

Before your five points, I would have several things to tell you.

1. On this, I would not know where to start, since compatibility, I would say, it is exactly the same, except in exceptional cases.

2. About calibrations you are absolutely reason in the world;You cannot calibrate, but it is not necessary either.I was testing a free freestyle 1 together a free freestyle 2 at the same time and, at least in my case, Freestyle Free 2 surpassed it in terms of precision.

3. It is true that if you use its official app, I.e LibreLink, the alarms there are nothing configurable and quite bad, I would say.However, if FreeLink patch and links it with XDrip+, you will have the same advantages you had with free freestyle 1, including its alarms.

4. xDrip+ only delivers raw values ​​...

5. This is so and I could complain with you, but this is the world of business ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/20/2020 8:27 p.m.

Hello, let's see if you can help me, I have recently passed 1 to free 2 with xDrip and patch.Before I used Miao Miao 2 with the free 1. The problem is that the calibrations do not work very well and I think that with Miao Miao 2 you can calibrate better, is it true?or am I lying?The fact is that I have not been able to verify it because I try to use myomiao but I could not read the sensor.I updated the firmware but did not work.I would like to know if any more program is needed to work Miao Miao.I have read something that a program "Oop Algorithm" is needed or something like that, but I don't know where to download it or if that is for something else, the case that I do not stop reading but I do not get clarified.When I look on the Internet "Free XDrip Calibrations" I only see things to change algorithms and things like that and every time I have more mess.Can you help me?

Thank you so much

eldani's profile photo
eldani
10/14/2020 12:05 a.m.

@eldani I am sorry to tell you that even using Miao Miao 2 and Oopalgorit with free 2 calibrations are not real, it can calibrate raw values ​​but will end up returning to those who say the official ABott app in a few minutes, therefore it does not matter if you useThe patching app or Miao Miao the calibrations are practically non -existent, sorry

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
10/14/2020 3:55 a.m.

@Macarena93 Thanks for the info.Well, go fabric, then using xDrip with free 2 is quite unfortunate for what I see, because it lies more than speaks.Below 59 I do not give me new data, but really in 59 I am not hypoglycemic because I am really about 75-80 so I turn off the alarm and if it keeps going down because I do not find out.I do not understand why I read many people who "are doing super good" the free 2 with xDrip when he has that problem.Nobody has realized that?Do you know if with Glimp or Tomato or what is it can be calibrate?Thank you

eldani's profile photo
eldani
10/14/2020 6:26 p.m.

In my case I am using Miao Miao 2 with xDrip without patching and it works for luxury, the first 2 caliber days with capillaries and in the rest of the 12 days the XDRip readings are greatly adjusted to the blood readings.It allows XDRIP calibrations and I only have problems with the Freestyle 2 reader who gives me mistakes and try in 10 minutes but continues to send readings to XDRIP.Each person is different and the same there is a problem of configuration or adjustment of applications to explain those differences.When my daughter has hypos I check in blood and rarely there are differences greater than 15-20 units, taking into account the difference in time between capillary and tissue.

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
10/16/2020 10:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

I am using my first free2 with XDRIP and APP patching and the first two days I went crazy because the calibrations were fatal but after the third day I have to say that it is luxury .... the option I have on is that automatically calibrates, when I put the capillary and it is going well, it is true that I usually do the capillary with the value of the xDrip ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
10/16/2020 10:53 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thank you all for the answers.In the end it has turned out that the sensor was defective or something.3 days after exhausting has given me the mistake that it replaces it with another (although the patching was still working and sending values ​​to XDrip, but I have taken the opportunity to change it).Last night I put on the new sensor and I activated it in the morning that apparently that trick of taking it several hours without activating works.I do not know if for one thing or the other but the new sensor is giving me differences of 5-15 units with the capillary.What I have also done has not to calibrate it, even the initial calibration.And now that Xdrip marks me below 59, we go to 40 and Low.Now if I understand the people who are doing well, because I am doing well haha.The truth is that I thought I was going to always go so badly and I was overwhelming a little but today the truth that I have been very happy, but much to see that I function again as before.

Greetings to everyone

eldani's profile photo
eldani
10/20/2020 12:49 a.m.

I had not contributed a long time, but in view of the problems of L2, and investigating, I found a website in Poland that sells the L1.I decided to stay with L1 because the L2 has many problems of instability in its use with the patching app or with myomiao2 and xDrip+.That is, the impression is that the function used to adjust to calibrations is not the same for normal values ​​as for high values.But it is not solved with the matter of calibrating only with the constant (adding or subtracting a fixed amount to the original value of the application L2).It almost always happens to me that glucose values ​​go over the maximum allowed calibration, and is very variable from one day to another, with which it does not help me.
I have a couple of buying from 6 sensors and even with some that frog came out on that website.I communicated with them, they sent me one free to replace the defective and sent me the typical return bag.As that return is centralized in Europe, it doesn't matter to buy it from Abott as to them.They claim, they replenish it, they send you another, and you just have to deposit the sensor that did not go in a mailbox.All perfect and therefore, I still use L1 with mm2 and xDrip+ that so far ma have given much better result than the disastrous L2.I leave Link to the Web (if this is prohibited, that an administrator indicates it and withdraw it)

Link

Very reliable and the incredibly fast shipping in just 2-3 days at home.

By the way: I have an H5 Microwear watch that is a clock with SIM and Android card, with XDRIP installed.Now I do not use it, it has very little use because I did not adapt with him until I found another solution.But perhaps someone from the forum may be interested, since they can act as a collector and have their own SIM card (you can receive calls, you can connect via data and send followers for example).Perhaps it can be interesting for children or simply to go out to do sports without mobile.
If someone is interested to contact me.I do not intend to make money and I sell it more or less for what it cost me (installation of XDrip already operating included in the shipment).It cost me 95 euros and it is this that now sell for € 118.Admits up to 4g.
Link = 1433363

Greetings
M

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/25/2020 1:57 p.m.

Hello!!

I have managed to put on the freeLink APP paveled for the freestyle 2 that I have started to use.
Now I have installed:
-App LibreLink
-App LibreLink patch
-XDrip

I started the sensor with the patch, and in the installation process uninstall the original app, and again installed it later.

My question is, with all this:
1) The original app still using it, right?I understand that this is where the measurements will reach the endocrine, although having installed it again, I no longer know if they are shared

2) Do I have to scan with the patching app?

3) The reader, can I no longer use it?Al. Pass it, has told me that the sensor was already started, now it appears as "without an active sensor"

Thank you very much, I have been reading the threads of doubts, but I can't find this

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
11/06/2020 12:22 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

morganeta said:
hello !!

I have managed to put on the freeLink APP paveled for the freestyle 2 that I have started to use.
Now I have installed:
-App LibreLink
-App LibreLink patch
-XDrip

I started the sensor with the patch, and in the installation process uninstall the original app, and again installed it later.

1) The original app still using it, right?I understand that this is where the measurements will reach the endocrine, although having installed it again, I no longer know if they are shared

3) The reader, can I no longer use it?Al. Pass it, has told me that the sensor was already started, now it appears as "without an active sensor"

Thank you very much, I have been reading the threads of doubts, but I can't find this

1. Use both, the original scan every 8 hours just to infer the endocrine, the patch for personal use if you do better

In the tutorial of the patching app there are two different tutorials:

- First, instructions to patch the "LibreLink" application in Windows with an optional LibreeWiew connection

- And then another, how to patch freeLink application to provide XDRIP the value received by Bluetooth directly from the sensor

What is the right tutorial to patch the app or the one you have followed?

I only did the first part and not if it is correct, is the second part optional to do it?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
11/08/2020 1:15 p.m.

@Fer123 The patch is to make the ABBOTT app send the values ​​to XDRIP.You can also cover the shipment of data to Libreview or not, that already depends on you, but the patch itself is to send the data to XDRIP.There is an XDrip beta that does not need the patching app, receives the sensor data directly and also allows calibration, but as I tell you it is a beta.
If you have any questions about how to patch the app send me a private.
All the best

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
11/09/2020 11:42 a.m.

@Fer123 Thanks for the answer !!

The.2nd issue, as @Antonio200 says with the XDRIP Patches app collect the data there (I do not know if it does it through Bluetooth, by divine spell or how, the case is that it works)

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
11/09/2020 5:46 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

Antonio200 said:
@fer123 The patch consists of making the ABBott's app send the values ​​to xDrip.You can also cover the shipment of data to Libreview or not, that already depends on you, but the patch itself is to send the data to XDRIP.There is an XDrip beta that does not need the patching app, receives the sensor data directly and also allows calibration, but as I tell you it is a beta.
If you have any questions about how to patch the app send me a private.
GREETING

Interesting how to use xDrip without a patching app ... that simplifies the thing more (free sensor more device with xDrip would be sufficient).Where can you read more about that beta and how does it work?Thanks in advance

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
11/10/2020 12:01 p.m.

Good morning,
We have started with the free 2 appearance and XDRIP, we have Adroid 10 and the application reads the sensor per I can't get the data to XDRIP.We have followed all the steps of the tutorials and there is no way.I send the events of the events in XDRIP.Can you help me?

Angeles Pelaez's profile photo
Angeles Pelaez
11/18/2020 12:30 p.m.

Hello, I'm trying to patch the free apk.I have already managed to extract the FreeLink directory and now it India I move that folder to a directory with the XDRIP2.git.patch.patch, Sources and XDrip2.patch files and that with CMD runs some commands (after installing git) and there is no way :(

Inmaculada Perez's profile photo
Inmaculada Perez
11/23/2020 3:40 p.m.

erpla said:
I am using my first free2 with xDrip and patching app and the first two days I went crazy because the calibrations were fatal but after the third day I have to say that it is luxurious.... The option I have is that it calibrates automatically, when I put the capillary and it is going well, it is true that the capillary is usually very even with the value of the xDrip ...

Hello, forgive my question but I don't finish finding out, how can I patch the application, LibreLink to work with XDrip, could someone tell me how I have to do it?My problem is that the alarms of the free I can not change the sound or raise it, and before starting with free 2 I used, free 1, with myomaio and xdrip, and I was doing well

Isab's profile photo
Isab
12/19/2020 11:23 a.m.

morganeta said:
hello !!

Now I have installed:
-App LibreLink
-App LibreLink patch
-XDrip

I can't find anything about that I can get the patching app, how did you do it?

Isab's profile photo
Isab
12/19/2020 11:41 a.m.

isab said:
morganeta said:
hello !!

Now I have installed:
-App LibreLink
-App LibreLink patch
-XDrip

I can't find anything that lead me to get the patching app, how did you do it?

And there is not.You have to create it "handmade."

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/19/2020 12:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.