{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

@laura08

As always you are made an artist!A very funny and sure video that many people will be very good.
You will tell us if you connect Free MCG with the pump.I don't know if it will be possible.I think that Medtronic has its own Guardian sensor Connect.

Greetings and keep making videos!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/02/2020 11:56 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello good morning.I just arrived the free freestyle 2. That I must pass the reader or mobile before.I understand if the reader does not read the mobile or if I read it with the mobile, the reader does not read it.I have that doubt

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/04/2020 10:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fft09

I think I remember that you first spend your reader, and before an hour you have to pass the mobile.And then you can read anyone.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/05/2020 1 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@fft09

I think I remember that you first spend your reader, and before an hour you have to pass the mobile.And then you can read anyone.

Thanks a greeting

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/05/2020 1:04 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
As I am more stubborn than a mule, three days later the patching app is working, so for now I do not need Miao Miao.Anyway, when you sell it, tell me, I may not be so lucky with the next sensor and I ended up needing it.
If you have a problem with the patching app, do not hesitate to ask me before I forget how I have done it :-) I do not want to bore you here with the whole process, it is a bit cumbersome.
GREETING

Good, I get this mistake and I can't download values ​​in xDrip
Nfcreaderx
21:29 INCORRECT BLOCK SIZE: 25 vs 28
Can you help me ???

marius's profile photo
marius
08/08/2020 9:48 p.m.

@Marius Hello.I have no idea what that error is due or if you are trying to read the sensor from the app or from XDrip.Let's start at the beginning.What github repository have you used to patch the app?Have you also paved on the phone?

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
08/09/2020 10:26 a.m.

Hello.I use free freeyle 1 and today is the first time I get out and I have 79 bass is not.Could it be that the sensor is broken?Someone else has happened to him.If you have any WhatsApp or Telegram Group of Diabetics in Spain 650904415 That is my number add me

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/09/2020 1:24 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
@marius hello.I have no idea what that error is due or if you are trying to read the sensor from the app or from XDrip.Let's start at the beginning.What github repository have you used to patch the app?Have you also paved on the phone?

@Antonio200 I used free 1 with LibreOopalgorithm_L2 and Leila the glucose all well, now I carry the free 2 with the previous system does not read the values ​​and I have not been able to patch it and see that I have tried.If you can tell me how you have a patch to receive the values ​​???

marius's profile photo
marius
08/09/2020 3:31 p.m.

@marius you have a private.A question, freeloopalgorithm_l2 is not just for free 2?
Greetings

Antonio200
08/09/2020 5:07 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
@marius you have a private.A question, freeloopalgorithm_l2 is not just for free 2?
Greetings

Your own name indicates.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/09/2020 10:20 p.m.

@Antonio200 Well, I have used it for the 1st very well, I have sent you a private

marius's profile photo
marius
08/09/2020 10:56 p.m.

Good afternoon.
I have managed to work on several Android (new and old) the XDrip, with free2, mm2 and the OOP
LIBROPALGORTHM_L2.apk.But I have a problem, and it only works with a specific XDrip version and it is the following:
https:/5
This version, for some reason, the climb to the cloud of the data to Nightscout comes.It is impossible to change Disabled A enabled check in the option to upload API (rest)
Do you know why it only works with that version of XDrip?With the most recent Gihub and with more old ones that I have downloaded does not receive data.Is it the problem of the OOP version?Where are more OOP versions downloaded?

Thank you

Alex Jacinto's profile photo
Alex Jacinto
08/11/2020 5:27 p.m.

Hello.I thought it also worked with the latest Nightly versions of XDrip, have you tried them?
Link
If not, it is possible that editing the XML file of preferences can activate the option to climb to the cloud, but this is already specular ...
As an alternative patch the app.You also avoid taking the mm2 on top.

Antonio200
08/12/2020 1:47 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
Hello.I thought it also worked with the latest Nightly versions of XDrip, have you tried them?
Link
If not, it is possible that editing the XML file of preferences can activate the option to climb to the cloud, but this is already specular ...
As an alternative patch the app.You also avoid taking the mm2 on top.

You are a crack.With Nightly's version it has functioned.Now I have xDrip in a Samsung Android 10 with mm2 and free freeyle 2. Next step .. try to patch the app to remove the mm2

Alex Jacinto's profile photo
Alex Jacinto
08/12/2020 10:49 p.m.

macarena93 said:
ok, first week with the xDrip + mm2 + free 2:

Indeed, it does not calibrate, it gives you the raw data of the Abott sensor, a point against but if there is nothing else we cannot do anything for the moment until it is solved.

To get it to work I had to do the steps that @MLoureiro said and to update the mm2 firmware I had to give the app several times and restart and do again, because it did not want, but in the end it is achieved even if it despair.

My biggest problem is that from time to time the Bluethoot goes, it loses the signal of Miao Miao, it is unlinked, the sensor is error ... and these problems coincide with errors that the abott of the loss of signal and things give me the abott of loss and thingsSimilar, which gives me to think that indeed, at least in my mobile, the Bluethot of the free and that of MM2 are incompatible in some way and give signal losses.I have thought about starting free 2 with the reader of free 1 updated since I think the Abott said that this can be done but does not activate the Bluetleot, you simply convert the free sensor 2 as if it were a free 1, withoutAlarms, Bluetleot, etc., but it is something that I do not need since the mm2 reads by NFC and has its own Bluetleot, and perhaps this solves the problem of incompatibility, I do not know what you think.
How do you start free, @mloureiro, with Abott's app in the same mobile that XDrip has?Has he given any problem of separation, etc?

If it does not allow you to calibrate, what advantages do you use to use Miao Miao 2?I am thinking of buying it but if you can't calibrate, the doubt comes in

fer123's profile photo
fer123
08/23/2020 8:01 p.m.

Antonio20011 Jul
As I am more stubborn than a mule, three days later the patching app is working, so for now I do not need Miao Miao.Anyway, when you sell it, tell me, I may not be so lucky with the next sensor and I ended up needing it.
If you have a problem with the patching app, do not hesitate to ask me before I forget how I have done it :-) I do not want to bore you here with the whole process, it is a bit cumbersome.
All the best.

I can not create the application paired in Windows 10. More or less computer control.I have tried to follow instructions but I can't install Apktool, ..... You could explain it to me.Thank you very much and forgive for the inconvenience.

miguelbravo's profile photo
miguelbravo
08/29/2020 6 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
GREETING

I can not create the application paired in Windows 10. More or less computer control.I have tried to follow instructions but I can't install Apktool, ..... You could explain it to me.Thank you very much and forgive for the inconvenience

miguelbravo's profile photo
miguelbravo
08/29/2020 11:40 p.m.

fft09 said:
hello good morning.I just arrived the free freestyle 2. That I must pass the reader or mobile before.I understand if the reader does not read the mobile or if I read it with the mobile, the reader does not read it.I have that doubt

Hello, you have to pass the reader first to activate the sensor and then the mobile.If you activate it first with the mobile the reader will not work.

Greetings

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/30/2020 1:12 p.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

Hello, I am using this version of XDrip+ (I think it is the last) XDrip-Plus-20200725-67014B0.apk, but I have realized that as much as I add calibrations it continues to give the same results as the free freestyle 2. The problemIt is that the FSL2 gives values ​​up to 30 mg/dl below the glycemia that I have in capillary, and I cannot trust.
Does anyone know how to make calibrations work?With previous versions with FSL1 it worked, but I had to change xDrip+ version to be able to use it with FSL2.

Thanks for the aid😊

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/30/2020 1:21 p.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

Following the manufacturer's instructions, the Free St. 2 must be activated with the phone and you forget the reader that remains only for hair tests.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
08/30/2020 8:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.