{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

Good morning.Free2 can only be calibrated in a range -40/+20 if you use the patching app for safety reasons (to prevent the pumps from continuing to inject due to data errors in cases of closed loop users).They are working on an alternative to the patching app that allows greater margin of calibration, but there are no deadlines.
If you use Miao Miao there is an XDrip and Oop version that allows you to calibrate, I don't know if it's your case.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/03/2020 8:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Antonio200 said:
Good morning.Free2 can only be calibrated in a range -40/+20 if you use the patching app for safety reasons (to prevent the pumps from continuing to inject due to data errors in cases of closed loop users).They are working on an alternative to the patching app that allows greater margin of calibration, but there are no deadlines.
If you use Miao Miao there is an XDrip and Oop version that allows you to calibrate, I don't know if it's your case.
>

Hello!I use XDRIP with Miaomiao2 with OOP but although I introduce calibrations, it gives me the gross data that comes from the FSL2 and ignores the calibrations.Could it be that you are not using the right version?I use the last one that is available in Github.

Thank you

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
09/03/2020 12:51 p.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

There is a version in XDRIP and OOP tests in Gitter.I put the link, it is on August 30 and it is a post of Tzachi-add:
Link

Antonio200
09/04/2020 11:18 a.m.

Antonio200 said:
There is a version in XDRip and Oop tests in Gitter.I put the link, it is on August 30 and it is a post of Tzachi-add:
Link

Thank you very much, I will try it 😉

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
09/04/2020 4:38 p.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

Hello, I am using Miao Miao 2 with patches of the free 1, but in 1 month or so I passed to free 2, and I wanted to know where I can lower the famous patching app.Thank you so much

eldani's profile photo
eldani
09/07/2020 8:01 p.m.

eldani said:
hello, I am using myo miao 2 with patches of free 1, but in 1 month or so I passed to free 2, and I wanted to know where I can lower the famous patching app.Thank you very much

There is no place to lower it and, surely, so say it is "so famous."You will have to patch yourself.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/07/2020 10:50 p.m.

Question for experts in this confusing and complex HW letters soup, SW, app, and cracks.My situation:

• With my daughter and free 1 we had managed to use the official app for the doctor to see the official data, and in myao 1 parallel with Glimp to be able to see the real data, to be able to calibrate the measurement of blood glucose (not the dataand official distorted curves) and have alerts at night.
  • When passing to free 2 apparently I will not be able to use Miao 1 or Glimp.
  • I see that there are patches and pots to hack the official app, but frankly I read it and sound like Chinese.Apart from seeing that many people do not get it.

In short, my questions are:

• Is there no way Glimp works with free 2?
  • Can I calibrate the blood glucose data?Can I at least notice the phone at night without Miao?
  • Is there any software that installs and configures the patch and all this?Frankly the instructions "for Dummies" sound like Chinese.

Thank you so much
Luis

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
09/08/2020 7:34 p.m.

siulgonzalez said:
question for experts in this confusing and complex hw, sw, app, and cracks.My situation:

• With my daughter and free 1 we had managed to use the official app for the doctor to see the official data, and in myao 1 parallel with Glimp to be able to see the real data, to be able to calibrate the measurement of blood glucose (not the dataand official distorted curves) and have alerts at night.
  • I see that there are patches and pots to hack the official app, but frankly I read it and sound like Chinese.Apart from seeing that many people do not get it.

• Can I calibrate the blood glucose data?Can I at least notice the phone at night without Miao?
  • Is there any software that installs and configures the patch and all this?Frankly the instructions "for Dummies" sound like Chinese.

Thank you so much
Luis

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

PS: The best app among all is XDrip+.

DavidAG2000
09/08/2020 11:29 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
siulgonzalez said:
question for experts in this confusing and complex soup of letters of HW, SW, apps, and cracks.My situation:

Thank you so much
Luis

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

PS: The best app among all is xDrip+.

Ha, thanks for the brief and clear answer.
Come on, instead of improving the client experience, they manage to raise walls so that we cannot have on our own the benefits that do not want to give us (although they could).Thank you very much Abbott.I take note.
Regarding Xdrip+, I am not sure that it is the Freestyle Solution 2. Corregid me if I am wrong, but it requires hacking the official app (complex and not everyone gets it).

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
09/09/2020 12:19 p.m.

siulgonzalez said:
davidag2000 said:
siulgonzalez said:
siulgonzalez said:
question for experts in this confusing and complex soup ofHW lyrics, SW, apps, and cracks.My situation:

Thank you so much
Luis

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

Come on, instead of improving the client experience, they manage to raise walls so that we cannot have on our own the benefits that do not want to give us (although they could).Thank you very much Abbott.I take note.
Regarding Xdrip+, I am not sure that it is the solution with freestyle 2. Corregid me if I am wrong, but it requires hacking the official app (complex and not everyone gets it).

Xdrip can also be uwsar with Miao Miao 2, updating it and placing an app called Oopalgorit, further back in the thread is explained, if you have Miao Miao 2 you don't have to hack the official app.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
09/09/2020 1:07 p.m.

siulgonzalez said:
davidag2000 said:
siulgonzalez said:
siulgonzalez said:
question for experts in this confusing and complex soup ofHW lyrics, SW, apps, and cracks.My situation:

Thank you so much
Luis

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

Regarding Xdrip+, I am not sure that it is the solution with freestyle 2. Corregid me if I am wrong, but it requires hacking the official app (complex and not everyone gets it).

The app is pirate to be able to link it with XDrip+ and have the MCG.The official FreeLink app already has the officially integrated alarms.In addition, XDrip+ yes can send glucose to other "followers" to be able to see the figures at a distance.

DavidAG2000
09/09/2020 3:43 p.m.

Good, I hope you are all computer scientists because otherwise I will start thinking that I am very limited.If I get in the link I get a directory but I don't see any executable to install the LibreLink.I only get codes.Can anyone guide me a bit?thank you.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
09/10/2020 4:25 p.m.

@Maromaco, do not indicate the link, but if codes (characters in "Chino" -or unintelegable-) come out when you access a "link", it is because the browser you are using does not support the "file" of the link;To solve it, use another browser (for example, that of the mobile) or access the "link" menu and select the option "Save (destination) as" and write a file name (usually with the extension .apk).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/10/2020 5:05 p.m.

Hello, a very curious thing happened to me today and I wanted to share it here to see if someone has ever happened to you 😇
40 minutes ago my sensor was exhausted.FSL2 but I still receive data and alarms in the XDRip+ app that I use with Miaomiao2.I have calibrated with capillary and the data that XDrip tells me are correct.
Has it ever happened to you?If the answer is affirmative, how much have you managed to "extend" the use of FSL2 in this way?
I am very surprised, although I recognize that for good ... maybe I have discovered some way to "win" a few days to the sensor 🤞

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
09/10/2020 5:29 p.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

lydiab said:
hello, a very curious thing happened to me today and wanted to share it here to see if someone has ever happened to someone 😇
40 minutes ago my sensor was exhausted.FSL2 but I still receive data and alarms in the XDRip+ app that I use with Miaomiao2.I have calibrated with capillary and the data that XDrip tells me are correct.
Has it ever happened to you?If the answer is affirmative, how much have you managed to "extend" the use of FSL2 in this way?
I am very surprised, although I recognize that for good ... maybe I have discovered some way to "win" a few days to the sensor 🤞

If you use FSL with mm2, mm2 has always extended the lives of its sensors 12 hours.

DavidAG2000
09/10/2020 9:05 p.m.

lydiab said:
hello, a very curious thing happened to me today and wanted to share it here to see if someone has ever happened to someone 😇

Hello, yes, it passes, it lengthens a little, I have sometimes lengthened it if I was away from home before changing it, or if I was going to run out very early and that day I did not want to get up early, for example, how maximum I haveSeen in other colleagues and that I have read is 8 hours, I have never left it so much to check, to the maximum 3 or 4.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
09/10/2020 9:47 p.m.

What an interesting @macarena93 @davidag2000 is the first time I use the FSL2 with myomiao2 and had no idea of ​​that.The truth is that I have already been "lengthening" and for now, to see how much it lasts to me 😉

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
09/11/2020 2:07 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

davidag2000 said:
lydiab said:
hello, a very curious thing happened to me today and wanted to share it here to see if it ever happened to you toSomeone 😇

If you use FSL with mm2, mm2 has always extended the life of its sensors 12 hours.

Well, as @davidag2000 indicated at 12pm to run out the sensor has stopped working with Xdrip .., they are only 12h, but nothing despicable 😉

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
09/11/2020 10:26 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

Good morning.Please, can you tell me what version of Android are you using the patching application?I have Android 7 and I will change your phone and I do not know if it will work on Android 10, so I understand on Android 9 it works.
Thanks and greetings

Antonio200
09/14/2020 11:49 a.m.

Antonio200 said:
good morning.Please, can you tell me what version of Android are you using the patching application?I have Android 7 and I will change your phone and I do not know if it will work on Android 10, so I understand on Android 9 it works.
Thanks and a greeting

I am using Android 11. In addition, the freeLink app officially works from Android 8. Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

DavidAG2000
09/14/2020 12:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.