{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

fer123 said:
I just installed the two applications both Diabox and XDrip but since I have installed them they are disconnected very often for example every hour at least at least it is disconnected once and I have toscanning them manually so that the same thing happens to you again.

When I had only the XDrip I was not disconnected.Now when they are disconnected, the two apps are disconnected at the same time

I uninstall as soon as I try it, I prefer xDrip+

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
03/05/2021 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

txitxxo said:
fer123 said:
I just installed the two applications both diabox and xDrip but since I have installed them they are very often disconnected byExample every hour at least disconnects once and I have to scan manually so that the same thing happens to you.

When I had only the XDrip I was not disconnected.Now when they are disconnected, the two apps are disconnected at the same time

I uninstall as soon as I try it, I prefer xDrip+

Me too.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/05/2021 9:59 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
good night.XDRIP can be calibrated with free2 and the patching app ceases to be necessary except to start the sensor.XDRIP directly take the raw values ​​of the sensor and transform them into glucose data using an external algorithm.It works from milk.I leave the instructions, all the merit is from the developer Tzachi -ar.

With the active sensor, disable the patch free app so that it does not interfere with data reception, update to the latest version of XDRIP Nightly, yesterday December 23, and install OOP2, the algorithm that transforms the gross data of the sensor of the sensorIn glucose data:

Link ;Export=Download

Answer that you do not want Xdrip to use it and open the app to be executed, and give it permits to run in the background.
In XDRIP, select as Free Bluetooth data source, enable NFC and a little lower, in Starting Bluettoth Connection with free, put ASK or always.Scan the sensor being inside XDrip and answer that if you have put ask before).In a few seconds the sensor scanning again.In 15 minutes (before if the sensor was already in use) the values ​​appear in XDrip.To calibrate it, delete the previous calibrations to stop sensor and introduce the two initials.The calibration chart will have a different slope of one.

If you want to try it, do it with a sensor to which you are left for a couple of days to run out, if you fail you do not miss much.

Merry Christmas

I have to make a rectification about this post.In relation to what OOP2 does is decode the data of the free 2 so that XDRIP can interpret them and turn them into glucose data.The algorithm is in XDrip, not in Oop2.Oop1 yes it converted them directly, but oop2 only decodes them.It seems that free 2 is like free 1 but with a layer of encryption.
Greetings

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
03/17/2021 10:17 a.m.

Hello everyone.
I have a problem.I need Miamomiamo2 to work with free2 and with XDRIP.
I know there is a lot of information, too much, and I have tried everything.The maximum I have obtained has been 5 minutes of operation and a measure in the app.
Do you know of any tutorial that step by step indicates what should be done and that has really worked for you?
Does anyone working xDrip with Miaomiao2 and free2 and dares to write the mother of all tutorials?
I have tried the myomiao tutorial, lower the algorithm, update myomiao.I have tried everything and I can't make this work.
With how well we were going with Miaomiao1, free1 and xDrip and now I can't get my daughter to work.
I will appreciate information, tricks, tutorials, etc.Thanks from now.
Greetings to all.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/25/2021 10:25 a.m.

@Mario_s do not need Miao Maio.In fact you do not need even the patching app.Look at my post of December 24, and any questions ask me here or privately.
All the best

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
03/25/2021 1:55 p.m.

mario_s said:
hello everyone.
I know there is a lot of information, too much, and I have tried everything.The maximum I have obtained has been 5 minutes of operation and a measure in the app.
Do you know of any tutorial that step by step indicates what should be done and that has really worked for you?
Does anyone working xDrip with Miaomiao2 and free2 and dares to write the mother of all tutorials?
I have tried the myomiao tutorial, lower the algorithm, update myomiao.I have tried everything and I can't make this work.
With how well we were going with Miaomiao1, free1 and xDrip and now I can't get my daughter to work.
Greetings to all.

Hello, as you have already told you, Miao Miao 2 would no longer miss theAlmost a year that the patching app that was still starting.I got it to work with the tutorials in this thread, I know that the firmware, the xDrip, that I put the algorithm ... and I ended up working so my advice is that you try everything on this topic of the forum, stillSo if you have managed to read the XDRIP and I do not know if this will have to do, now every time I have to start a new patch or turn off my mobile or have to load Miao Miao disconnects me from the Bluetooth and although althoughXdrip reads it, glycemia does not arrive, I solve it by entering xDrrip - System status- Forget device.With this, Miao Miao unlucks from the mobile (it is also restarted. Bluetooth of the phone) Once this is done again to scan a sensor and look for Miao Miao and connect it, many times it does not work to the first and I have to do it several times,Repeating the same steps, other times it gives me one or two data and stops giving them again and repeating again, repeating this in half an hour or if you are rebellious a little more at the end, it takes it and it is already perfect for me all the time,I do not know if it will be your case, but it happens to me with Miao Miao for a few months and maybe my experience serves you.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
03/25/2021 2:23 p.m.

macarena93 said:
mario_s said:
hello everyone.
Greetings to all.

Hello, as you have already told you, Miao Miao 2 would no longer miss theAlmost a year that the patching app that was still starting.I got it to work with the tutorials in this thread, I know that the firmware, the xDrip, that I put the algorithm ... and I ended up working so my advice is that you try everything on this topic of the forum, stillSo if you have managed to read the XDRIP and I do not know if this will have to do, now every time I have to start a new patch or turn off my mobile or have to load Miao Miao disconnects me from the Bluetooth and although althoughXdrip reads it, glycemia does not arrive, I solve it by entering xDrrip - System status- Forget device.With this, Miao Miao unlucks from the mobile (it is also restarted. Bluetooth of the phone) Once this is done again to scan a sensor and look for Miao Miao and connect it, many times it does not work to the first and I have to do it several times,Repeating the same steps, other times it gives me one or two data and stops giving them again and repeating again, repeating this in half an hour or if you are rebellious a little more at the end, it takes it and it is already perfect for me all the time,I do not know if it will be your case, but it happens to me with Miao Miao for a few months and maybe my experience serves you.

Thank you!!!!!.I will try again, with the indications you aim.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/25/2021 4:09 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
@mario_s do not need miao maio.In fact you do not need even the patching app.Look at my post of December 24, and any questions ask me here or privately.
GREETING

I have read your December post.Hallucinatory.I will try it when the sensor is left a couple of days, just in case, as you say.
Thanks a lot.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/25/2021 4:11 p.m.

Good to everyone, I tell you.
I have a 6 -year -old girl who has type 1 diabetes since INigthscout in Spike and we had no problems.To this day that we have changed the sensor as usual, the time of heating and XDrip has passed has not detected the new sensor that we have activated with the patching app, we have tried to restart, uninstall and others.We have realized that the patching app did not detect the sensor, so we have triedSensors, but other Bluethoth devices, such as helmets, or television.
I have tried by erasing the app and re -installing it, acting XDRIP, and changed the freeapping form of Bluetooth and nothing.
We no longer know if they are the sensors or that something fails

Ben_Millercio's profile photo
Ben_Millercio
05/08/2021 7:36 p.m.

Good morning.I wanted to know if there is a way to convert free 2 into MGC into an iPhone;and if the instructions to do it, experience, etc.
Thank you very much.
Alfred

alfredomoreno's profile photo
alfredomoreno
05/25/2021 1:49 p.m.

Good morning, I retire in a few hours the first free 2 that I have used and I doubt whether the other one before the first stops working and activating it an hour before the first time of life of the first ends, what do you do?

juanrra242's profile photo
juanrra242
01/25/2022 11:05 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
fer123 said:
txitxo said:
txitxo said:
the diabox app is not in the play store ofGoogle, your website's link does not work, but you can download it from here if you want

I just installed the two Diabox and XDrip applications but since I have installed them, they are very often disconnected for example, for example, at least at least it is disconnected once and I have to scan manually so that they connect to you againsame.

It is normal, they are incompatible.You must choose one.If you use both, you will have many mistakes.

I use the official FreeLink app, the Diabox connected directly to the sensor, I climb Nightscout from Diabox, NightScout receipt with XDRIP and send my Band 5.I need the official free app for my endocrine.

juanrra242
01/25/2022 11:30 a.m.

My daughter is doing well, with the mobile, and with nothing more, she passes it through her arm and gives her very similar values ​​when she becomes capillary.
Of 15 sensors he carries, only one failed him a few days later and another began to give him lower values ​​in recent days.
She is happy.I guess Free himself will draw its continuous application ...
I hope that glyc does not deviate much.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/25/2022 9:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
My daughter is doing well, with the mobile, and with nothing else, it passes it through the arm and gives it very similar values ​​when it becomes capillary.
Of 15 sensors he carries, only one failed him a few days later and another began to give him lower values ​​in recent days.
She is happy.I guess Free himself will draw its continuous application ...
I hope that glyc does not deviate much.

In Germany the free3 is already sold that already has a continuous glucose monitor, I suppose that with new app.Hopefully not to get to the other countries.

juanrra242
01/26/2022 11:35 a.m.

The recommended here is to put it hours before (I even put it on the day before) to get soak up well.The active when the other ends (if you activate it before, as the other stops looking at the end you have to wait an hour anyway and you lose an hour of the old one)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/27/2022 2:13 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello.
I have FreeLink 2 plus xDrip and bracelet my band running.
My question is ...
When I have to change the LibreLink sensor, what steps would you continue with the apps?I know that I have to start it with the pavement just like I have done with this first sensor, but XDrip must be done something to keep working?
Thank you

ube's profile photo
ube
01/28/2022 8:41 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
niñaburbuja said:
I am with the patching app and I have no problem, it works very well and I also have the values ​​on the clock:)

A question about this.I still don't have the FSL2, so I have not been able to struggle with him.Regarding the duration of the FSL2, does those 12 hours last (approx.) Extra as it was achieved with the FSL1 and XDrip+ or now you only get exactly 14 days long?

Yes, it lasts longer.I have not had the FSL1, only the 2, but I put the 24h sensor before the old one expires, when I make the change only that time of initiation in the ABBott app is lost.In the XDrip continues to read the old data until you make the change.

Belinda's profile photo
Belinda
01/30/2022 11:58 a.m.

ube said:
hello.
I have FreeLink 2 plus xDrip and bracelet my band running.
My question is ...
When I have to change the LibreLink sensor, what steps would you continue with the apps?I know that I have to start it with the pavement just like I have done with this first sensor, but XDrip must be done something to keep working?
Thanks

Hello, I give it a sensor, then once the sensor was placed and the LibreLink has back, I return to Xdrip I give you a sensor I indicate that I have put it today but an hour and meda before, then in bluetooth scanning if it does not automatically connect youYou connect it and in 1 or 2 minutes it will read you.

pinypon73's profile photo
pinypon73
01/30/2022 8:02 p.m.

Hello colleagues.As I do not see any comments about what I am going to ask, I continue with the question.
I have to link the Link 2 free sensor, with XDrip, and at the same time with the GPS Garmin of the bike cyclocomputer.
I have seen several videos about it, però I now have the sensor and still 14 days left to change it, can I uninstall the original app, install the patch, and return to the original without losing data of the original?
Thank you

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
08/13/2023 6:24 p.m.

Good afternoon, I don't know if this is the right theme for the question: between XDrip and Nightcout¿qual is "better"?
I mean, for a neophyte like me, which is easier to configure and use day by day?
PS: I use a mobile with Android 13 and turn continuous Diabox data to a Samsung 4 Classic.
Will you give a problem with Diabox?
Is that now that I do well, I don't know if I play anything.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/14/2023 6:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.